What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

He is not even iranian he acted like iranian nationalist but he showed his real face that he is Zionist lover trash scumbag and american shoe licker who try to be iranian very funny
LOL, Are you the same salman that was using Saddam Hussein as his avatar, and even arab members do not recognize him as an arab, and iranians do not consider him as an iranian either?
Anyway, I know that you a psychopath that can only say some insults. anyway, No one tries be an Iranian. Thanks to your beloved mullahs, who don't even consider you as their dogs, Iran's reputation has gone to shitter. So, I can assure you that no one would try to show himself as an Iranian, if he is really not one.

Some idiots that are not older than 25 years do not know any truth about Iranian history and think all of things that Zionists tell them is truth.Zionist regime want to destroy a powerful country like Iran and divide it into small parts.
This is what Britain did with Iran and splitted many parts from Iran.
Iranian people in the history never thought abour their race I am Azeri or Persian.
Azeri people live in north of Iran for hundreds years.

This kind of thought that I am Persian or Azeri have come from West.
Seljuqid empire had an Azeri king but they fought with turks and conquered many parts of Turkey.Safavid empire were Azeri but they defended country against Ottomans.

You are a moron. If arabs and turks were really racists, and committing genocide, no farsi would have been alive after 1300 years of ruling of Arabs and Turks in farsistan(west afghanistan).

LOL, We are not a ball-less nation like the ones who 1300 years gets ruled by foreigners. Increase the tension, and we will pick up our guns from our closet, and with the help of our brothers from Baku, Ankara, and Central Asia, we would do a real genocide this time. :lol:
Do u know how many tabrizi's martyred against Russian empire?

Last edited:
LOL, Are you the same salman that was using Saddam Hussein as his avatar, and even arab members do not recognize him as an arab, and iranians do not consider him as an iranian either?
Anyway, I know that you a psychopath that can only say some insults. anyway, No one tries be an Iranian. Thanks to your beloved mullahs, who don't even consider you as their dogs, Iran's reputation has gone to shitter. So, I can assure you that no one would try to show himself as an Iranian, if he is really not one.
Says the zonist lover very funny

Seljuqid empire had an Azeri king but they fought with turks and conquered many parts of Turkey.

Fought with Turks and conquered Anatolia.. what the hell are you talking about... Seljuqs are Turks, mostly from Oghuz tribe..
Battle of Manzikert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seljuq Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seljuqs warred against Byzantine Empire... there were no other Turkics at that time in Anatolia. After Seljuqs dismembered many other Turkish kingdoms emerged as Ottoman's was one of them..

Anyways believe what you believe. we know our blood line and our ancestors. We are not in a identitiy crysis...

Fought with Turks and conquered Anatolia.. what the hell are you talking about... Seljuqs are Turks, mostly from Oghuz tribe..
Battle of Manzikert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seljuq Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seljuqs warred against Byzantine Empire... there were no other Turkics at that time in Anatolia. After Seljuqs dismembered many other Turkish kingdoms emerged as Ottoman's was one of them..

Anyways believe what you believe. we know our blood line and our ancestors. We are not in a identitiy crysis...
I cant believe that we have to have this discussion.:disagree:

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa

Create a account on the Arabic military forum I want to PM you guys there.

@rmi5

That was funny, I was wondering why you got banned only to be banned myself. :)

@Jessica_L

I don't know, I got banned for light things that I can't even view. I think I'm not going to spend much time here anymore if it stays this way.

@Sinan

There's a few left but they're not that active.

@haman10

I saw your thread my friend and was going to make a point but it was locked. I figured some people would blame Iranians for unjustified sanctions. :)

Last edited:
@rmi5

That was funny, I was wondering why you got banned only to be banned myself. :)
Look who's back!!! :lol::lol::lol:
I thought that you have banned yourself after seeing that I am banned, since you could not tolerate the forum without your good friend. :rofl:

Look who's back!!! :lol::lol::lol:
I thought that you have banned yourself after seeing that I am banned, since you could not tolerate the forum without your good friend. :rofl:

:lol:

Seems like Hasani got that treatment. Hope to see him back soon too. :)

@Kaan @xenon54 @Jessica_L @ResurgentIran

I haven't bought a game in years with the recent exception of battlefield 4 although it keeps freezing in my ps3 I'm not even bothering to play. What's a good game that doesn't freeze and has a good campaign? LOL

I recently saw something called wolf stein new order it's like a WW2 game it looks interesting should I go for that or for the last of us??

Nice to see you. :)

@Kaan @xenon54 @Jessica_L @ResurgentIran

I haven't bought a game in years with the recent exception of battlefield 4 although it keeps freezing in my ps3 I'm not even bothering to play. What's a good game that doesn't freeze and has a good campaign? LOL

I recently saw something called wolf stein new order it's like a WW2 game it looks interesting should I go for that or for the last of us??

Nice to see you. :)

Last of Us!!!!!

If you dont buy Last of Us, I will hurt you!! :D

Back
Top Bottom