What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@haman10

آنها می گویند روابط ایران و حماس هستند .... سلاح های پیشرفته تر به آن ارسال شود ... آیا می دانید آنچه را که آنها در حال رفتن به ارسال؟

Respond in Persian and then delete after. :)

LOL. Are you trying to get me addicted again now when the exam period just started and I promised myself to leave the forum?!

I am not sure about that. Lately, in the last few months, I have mostly countered historical lies, nonsense and trolling from people writing nonsense about KSA and the Arab world as a whole. In terms of political discussions I have kept a distance. This forum, or at least the ME section, is rarely a platform for serious discussions and now when 90% of all Arab users have left and the best ones included there is little purpose here.

The Arab forums are much better honestly speaking although there are a lot of good users on PDF and it's a very international forum with many discussions. The moderation line is just very bad of late and we still have no Arab moderator on this section or a moderator on the ME section. The moderators as persons are great but…..they need to fix those problems if they want a serious forum and not only care about traffic. On the other hand it's a Pakistani forum and other sections are not that important which is fair enough.

Oh, another plucking pointless essay although it took me 2-3 minutes to write this. That's what PDF does to you.

Hi al-hasani, are those forums that you are talking about in English. It's good to see you back here :D

Last edited:
@Jessica_L

What's primal carnage? :)

PrimalCarnage02.jpg

This game

@haman10

آنها می گویند روابط ایران و حماس هستند .... سلاح های پیشرفته تر به آن ارسال شود ... آیا می دانید آنچه را که آنها در حال رفتن به ارسال؟

Respond in Persian and then delete after. :)
no need for responding in persian , let them all know :D

yeah bro , i have some info regarding that of course . latest versions of misagh 2 MANPADs , probably (they have nt decided yet) blueprints of Zelzal (to build themselves) .

new versions of light pinpoint missiles ..... (low weight warhead - high accuracy ) .

Toophan5 Anti-tank smart missile (also used for anti-heli warfare) . :)

yeah bro , i have some info regarding that of course . latest versions of misagh 2 MANPADs , probably (they have nt decided yet) blueprints of Zelzal (to build themselves) .

new versions of light pinpoint missiles ..... (low weight warhead - high accuracy ) .

Toofan means storm in hindi/urdu

Hi al-hasani, are those forums that you are talking about in English. It's good to see you back here :D

They are unfortunately all in Arabic but they are huge, huge forums. Much bigger than PDF. I am not aware of any Arab military forums in English but I have not searched much. PDF and the Arab forums I read are more than enough for me let alone Facebook.:lol:

Thank you dear and good to see you well as well.

That's not me playing but yes I started to play games.It's a good way to get rid of stress.

Dear, you should try playing real life games such as chess or backgammon as well. Great fun. :lol:

Al-hasani is back. I'm scared :D

No, need for that. I am very harmless. The only "scary" thing about me is me doing martial arts but so many people do it nowadays that it is nothing special, LOL.

Niceeeeee. :D

Back
Top Bottom