What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Topic - The reason seems to be BS otherwise Veer Zara & that other movie about a Sikh Truck Driver & a Pakistani women from Lahore would've been banned in Pakistan as well ! :unsure:

Both the above movies featured Pakistan....but this has nothing to do with Pakistan......ek baar naam bhi nhi aaya Pakistan ka movie me

making indian movies as gender Praise over pakistanis and muslims a shame for movie maker of india? :what:

imran bhai bura mat maano .tu urdu mein hi likho bhai.padna thoda mushkil hota hai lekin kam se kam baat to samaj mein aati hai.

Both the above movies featured Pakistan....but this has nothing to do with Pakistan......ek baar naam bhi nhi aaya Pakistan ka movie me

So ? The point was in both the above movies a Muslim Pakistani Girl fell in love with a Hindu (and a Sikh) Indian Man - If no one cared then...then I find it hard to believe that suddenly they care now !

So ? The point was in both the above movies a Muslim Pakistani Girl fell in love with a Hindu (and a Sikh) Indian Man - If no one cared then...then I find it hard to believe that suddenly they care now !
who was in power then?

When a Hindu-girl falls in love with a Muslim they make racist websites and blogs like Love jihad.
And when a Muslim girl falls in love with a hindu They make movies.

there will be thousands of movies where it is shown a Muslim boy marrying Hindu girl, the issue of love jihad come up because there were some anti social elements which were trying to utilise " love " which is purpose to be a innocent feeling as a " tool of converting girls into Islam ", it's the intentions behind the action which is questioned not those love or marriages which are spontaneous, natural, pure and with out any ajenda.

Sorry Bhartees. But marrying a hindu is not possible as a Muslim.

question, why they almost never show hindu women falling for muslim guys?

it's obviously because hindu extremists dont want that and they will protest. This clearly shows how muslims are weak in India and are manipulated by the hindu majority

aby sally to aysi movies banaty hi kiyoon hai jo hate ka reason bany? hindi boy muslim girl allowed nhi muslim rules main is liye avoid karo isy :pissed: or tum janty ho main muslim nhi per respect karna chayee yaar

Imran Bhai . India main aisy koi film banana ban nahin hai. if there is hate speech against muslims , then that can't be tolerated. But you can't ban everything.

@RazPaK
but smoking and hanging out with girls is permitted in islam?hypocrite

Last edited by a moderator:
shoib malik per movie banao na salo :rofl:

funny-shoib-malik.jpg

Sir Shoaib Malik koi movie banane ki cheez hai? App khud nahin banate ;)

Aapke cricketers ke liye hamare mulk me bahut mohabbat hai....agar Sania ne Imran (aap nahin, PTI waale uncle) ya Wasim se shaadi kee hoti toh achhe se acche directors movie banate....yeh Shoaib kya cheez hai? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom