What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a total bullshit thread. Do you actually think this BAN will mean people won't actually watch the film? Be mature please!

Regarding the decision, it's an internal legal matter please respect t.

Cheers!

Man, I won't watch this crap hindutva propaganda film.

Didn't get you

aby sally to aysi movies banaty hi kiyoon hai jo hate ka reason bany? hindi boy muslim girl allowed nhi muslim rules main is liye avoid karo isy :pissed: or tum janty ho main muslim nhi per respect karna chayee yaar

Man, I won't watch this crap hindutva propaganda film.

Sir a certain segment of society will watch for sure, the kind who wear chambali ka tail an tight jeans from Ghakkar plaza, riding their 125's up and down mall road looking for bhundi.

Sir a certain segment of society will watch for sure, the kind who wear chambali ka tail an tight jeans from Ghakkar plaza, riding their 125's up and down mall road looking for bhundi.

:rofl: :rofl:

It was reality of History ... And due to that marraige ‏Islam had been damaged ... Because Jodha was not accepted Islam and Akbar live with her haram life ... Akber introduced a new religion name Deen e Ilahi .........

Don't shift the debate to something completely different.

You said Indians don't make movies about Hindu girls marrying Muslim guys as it would hurt them.

I proved that not only in movies do we show such a thing , but even in reality it happens in India including in Bollywood , yet most Indians don't care.

This debate is not about what Akbar did or didn't do.

I think hindu men are just desperate, They like muslims girls but can't have them, thats why they make movies like these.

Even at work once, this hindu guy said that he is fascinated with muslim girls, especially pakistani girls because they are very beautiful

I think hindu men are just desperate, They like muslims girls but can't have them, thats why they make movies like these.

Even at work once, this hindu guy said that he is fascinated with muslim girls, especially pakistani girls because they are very beautiful

India have millions of muslim and no one in India give a **** for this nonsense....

So seems frustrated because of this movie

Don't shift the debate to something completely different.

You said Indians don't make movies about Hindu girls marrying Muslim guys as it would hurt them.

I proved that not only in movies do we show such a thing , but even in reality it happens in India including in Bollywood , yet most Indians don't care.

This debate is not about what Akbar did or didn't do.

I just said what had been damaged due to this illegal marriage ... Anyways this is very rare in numbers ..............

torrent zindabad..:lol:

A muslim woman can't marry a
non-muslim in Islam

not only in Islam but in other religions also, but the story happens in India where there is provisions to register inter cast/ religious marriages.
By your logic Pakistan should also ban movies in which rape,killings,betting, drinking, smoking,even investing money in bank to take interest etc is shown as done by a Muslim, because Islam doesn't allow all these things, in Pakistan movies should be banned if a Muslim girl is shown without her head scarf.

My friend is married to a Pakistani muslim.. he is a nayar. My other friend from new castle had a long term gf who was Indian Christian. Whats the big deal... this movie is just for minting money that's it. I know a few might differ but love is bigger than everything... even religion.

Remember what Sant Kabir said "Poti pad pad jag mua bhaya na pandit koi, dhai aakar prem ke, padey to pandit hoi" (Translation: People can study all the books but it won't make them a scholar, but the one who utters 2 and a half words of love, then that person is the real scholar)

Peace be upon you!

bhundi means W.H.O.R.E.right????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom