What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Shoaib Malik koi movie banane ki cheez hai? App khud nahin banate ;)

Aapke cricketers ke liye hamare mulk me bahut mohabbat hai....agar Sania ne Imran (aap nahin, PTI waale uncle) ya Wasim se shaadi kee hoti toh achhe se acche directors movie banate....yeh Shoaib kya cheez hai? :D

Sirjee paar woh to nai huwa to iska hii banado. :lol:

Sorry Bhartees. But marrying a hindu is not possible as a Muslim.
not for you... those who want do marry..they find some way... does not happen much in India though ..because of caste , religion etc issues from the parents.

question, why they almost never show hindu women falling for muslim guys?

it's obviously because hindu extremists dont want that and they will protest. This clearly shows how muslims are weak in India and are manipulated by the hindu majority

You should watch Jodha Akbar , my Pakistani friend.

not for you... those who want do marry..they find some way... does not happen much in India though ..because of caste , religion etc issues from the parents.

According to Islam it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry anyone other than a Muslim.

not sure about India, but outside it's very rare. In my life I only knew one muslim girl who was in love with a hindu guy. I find most muslim girls to be very self conscious of their identity, even if they are not fully Islamic. This is a good thing. They will hardly ever consider marrying outside their faith

On the other hand, there were several hindu and specially (sikh) girls that I knew in Canada, who were in love muslim boys

retired admi flop nhi ok . dulha bhai ko bash nhi kerty bachy ok :lol:

he is retired and Sania is still playing so the movie name should be "Mujhhe Buddha mil gaya"

not sure about India, but outside it's very rare. In my life I only knew one muslim girl who was in love with a hindu guy. I find most muslim girls to be very self conscious of their identity, even if they are no fully Islamic. This is a good thing.

On the other hand, there were several hindu and specially (sikh) that I knew in Canada, who were in love muslim boys

it happens more outside india than in india. and inside india more in cities... hindus dont marry outside their caste, forget religion.. one has to fight a lot with parents to marry

According to Islam it is forbidden for a Muslim woman to marry anyone other than a Muslim.

what islam prescribes and what muslims do are different things.. you said muslims cant marry.. I say they do.. not as often because of tradition in subcontinent, but outside, upperclass people dont bother..

it happens more outside india than in india. and inside india more in cities... hindus dont marry outside their caste, forget religion.. one has to fight a lot with parents to marry

what islam prescribes and what muslims do are different things.. you said muslims cant marry.. I say they do.. not as often because of tradition in subcontinent, but outside, upperclass people dont bother..

lol outside, your hindu girls are very wild. Just go to Canada/USA/UK and you will see what I mean. Even some pakistani girls are also very wild though

That would mean they no longer retain their religion.

lol outside, your hindu girls are very wild. Just go to Canada/USA/UK and you will see what I mean. Even some pakistani girls are also very wild though
muslim girls are same here in uk.. they only wear a dress, thats all, once in tube, out goes the veil and dress.. and bring out the make up kit :omghaha:
they are fiesty and loud all the time...

good , Pakistan is going on the right track .................
means come on yaar , anything can happen in this world .......as love has no boundries but why Pakistan don't understand no one knows .

Love may not have boundaries in yr believes but not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom