What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude weren't you doing Law??/

Left it last year... never wanted to be a lawyer anyway.... enrolled coz of my babas wish... realised that it wasnt what i wanted to do... so instead of suffering for life... i said good bye to tourt,land n other crap...... Its been quiet a few months since i started CPL....

I never said they are good or bad muslim

video was for those who said nobody care in India if a hindu marry muslim or vice versa :)

Reality is some emotional hindus cannot tolerate if their sisiters marry with hindu guys and same is true for Muslim guys but sure it dont matter for those athiests who dont care about any religion/caste etc

I am not an atheist. I beleive in God and I beleive in Religions. But I also beleive that love is beyond barriers and nothing to do with religion/caste.

I am not an atheist. I beleive in God and I beleive in Religions. But I also beleive that love is beyond barriers and nothing to do with religion/caste.

well question is

Is your love for God stronger than love for his creation?

If your God tell you dont marry X, Y, Z for sake of his love then which love you will sacrifice ? :D

Indians have a obsession with stirring up communal movies which can incite violence...

Wonder why its never a Hindu boy falling in love with a Muslim girl... Because it would show Hindus weak which the RSS BJP goons in Mumbai dont like

Indians have a obsession with stirring up communal movies which can incite violence...

Wonder why its never a Hindu boy falling in love with a Muslim girl... Because it would show Hindus weak which the RSS BJP goons in Mumbai dont like

if I had a 1 GBP for everytime some pakistani said it on this thread. I would have bought a case of pakistani mangoes :cheers:
I bought anyway.

well question is

Is your love for God stronger than love for his creation?

If your GOD tell you dont marry X, Y, Z for sake of his love then which love you will sacrifice ? :D

My God won't say that. My God will only stop me if I am doing something wrong and that I'll understand. If my god doesn't want something however much I try, I won't be able to do that. I don't go by religious books, as they are not written by God but by humans, who take the name of God and preach whatever they want to gain fame. :)

The question is not of what the movie's intent is..
It is of why these theme is the ONLY one ever seen in Indian movies.
I cant remember the last time it showed the opposite.

if I had a 1 GBP for everytime some pakistani said it on this thread. I would have bought a case of pakistani mangoes :cheers:
I bought anyway.

Ok mango boy just tell me why your Bollywood is so obsessed with making these types of movies??

I thought you Indians said no one care if a Hindu marry a muslim in india right?

Check post# 226

The question is not of what the movie's intent is..
It is of why these theme is the ONLY one ever seen in Indian movies.
I cant remember the last time it showed the opposite.

Check post 226. Google it and u get many more.

My God won't say that. My God will only stop me if I am doing something wrong and that I'll understand. If my god doesn't want something however much I try, I won't be able to do that. I don't go by religious books, as they are not written by God but by humans, who take the name of God and preach whatever they want to gain fame. :)

Strange. If you don't believe in any of these religious scriptures then where you got this idea of personal God from? :what:

You said in previous post that you believe in religions? What religion is there without any prophet or without any scripture ?

Strange. If you don't belive in any of these religious scriptures then where you got this idea of personal God from? :what:

You said in previous post that you believe in religions? What religion is there without any prophet or without any scripture ?

Because I have faced it in my life. That's why.
Now don't ask me what coz I haven't shared that with anyone other than my mother and my father. :)

Because I have faced it in my life. That's why.
Now don't ask me what coz I haven't shared that with anyone other than my mother and my father. :)

No, i am not asking you to share your personal life or experiences here

You said you believe in God but don't believe in any religious scriptures and i said we come to know about God through his scriptures or Messengers. If you don't believe in any religious scriptures then where you got the idea of God from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom