What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
one partner wants and other does not... lets imagine no force involved.. what then

Let them choose the path. But if one is muslim then he/she can't marry to an non-muslim (other then christian and Jews+ rule is that their childrens must be follow Islamic faith) according to Islamic teaching.

Let them choose the path. But if one is muslim then he/she can't marry to an non-muslim (other then christian and Jews+ rule is that their childrens must be follow Islamic faith) according to Islamic teaching.
no, will the marriage be void, if one partner of a couple converts to islam and other does not(remains hindu/buddist/jain/sikh/parsi/atheist/other)

no, will the marriage be void, if one partner of a couple converts to islam and other does not(remains hindu/buddist/jain/sikh/parsi/atheist/other)

This marriage will be void. because in Islam marriage will be as per Islamic rules same as it is Christianity or Hinduism or any one else. In Islam in case of a men woman can be christian and Jews + rule is that their children's must be follow Islamic faith and for woman men must be muslim.

Only men can marry christian or jewish women...

414424.jpeg

Any man who uses the word *****,you can realise how he looks at his mom/sis.

bronxbull, you are girl ..seriously? you threatened to break our legs once ..remember?

My husband also uses the same account.

This marriage will be void. because in Islam marriage will be as per Islamic rules same as it is Christianity or Hinduism or any one else. In Islam in case of a men woman can be christian and Jews + rule is that their children's must be follow Islamic faith and for woman men must be muslim.

My friend got married in both nikkah/shaadi and without conversion and knowing him,his kids would be Hindu only.

Any man who uses the word *****,you can realise how he looks at his mom/sis.

My husband also uses the same account.

My friend got married in both nikkah/shaadi and without conversion and knowing him,his kids would be Hindu only.

Then he/she is any one but not muslim (name doesn't matter)

nope,tamil from madurai

tipu's viceroy went there and their extended family still lives there.

such Christians and jews who believe in one God dont exist any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom