What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be thousands of movies where it is shown a Muslim boy marrying Hindu girl, the issue of love jihad come up because there were some anti social elements which were trying to utilise " love " which is purpose to be a innocent feeling as a " tool of converting girls into Islam ", it's the intentions behind the action which is questioned not those love or marriages which are spontaneous, natural, pure and with out any ajenda.

Religion is above from love ... No any Muslim girl could remain Muslim anymore if she get married with any non Muslim man ... And any Muslim man get married with non Muslim girl except Christian or Jew he will spend an illegal married life which is called zina .........

I think it got closed. It was hilarious some Pakistani dude trying to get marriage advice. @Armstrong knows what I am talking about.

:lol:

i have seen the sex advice one... missed the marriage advice thread.. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
good , Pakistan is going on the right track .................
means come on yaar , anything can happen in this world .......as love has no boundries but why Pakistan don't understand no one knows .

Ok we will make a film in which we offer cow to god and asked ICB to release film. Don't become our teacher ok, in our religion it is not permitted to marry an hindu on both cases so we don't like plot of this movie and it is our right to protect our customs, religion and culture. rest is full stop

Religion is above from love ... No any Muslim girl could remain Muslim anymore if she get married with any non Muslim man ... And any Muslim man get married with non Muslim girl except Christian or Jew he will spend an illegal married life which is called zina .........
the man can arrange a ceremony and declare himself muslim, not a difficult thing to arrange..

the man can arrange a ceremony and declare himself muslim, not a difficult thing to arrange..

Wont matter... even if somebody declares him/herself muslim... and doesnt accept Islam frm his heart... he will still remain a kafir..

Wont matter... even if somebody declares him/herself muslim... and doesnt accept Islam frm his heart... he will still remain a kafir..

what about conversion after marriage, if a wife wants to convert to islam after marriage, will it invalidate the marriage?

Im not an expert.... better ask mullah @Zarvan!

yeah.. he is the authority.. I once asked whats the minimum criteria for somebody to be called muslim,(I guess in a thread about ahmedis), but mods closed it just saying 'its what pakistani govt decides' :astagh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Difficult thing is this that his non-Muslim illegal wife would not be Muslim :)

what about conversion after marriage, if a wife wants to convert to islam after marriage, will it invalidate the marriage?

Both have to go to religious scholar and take oath that they will remain faithful to Islam and read kalma to enter into Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom