What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a Hindu-girl falls in love with a Muslim they make racist websites and blogs like Love jihad.
And when a Muslim girl falls in love with a hindu They make movies.

There are lots of movies showing Muslim man and Hindu woman. I'll name a few. My Name is Khan, Jodha Akbar, Halla Bol, Pinjar, Zindagi na Milegi Dobara and lots more. These are subtle things and shouldn't be thought about much. There are much more important things to do in life.

Such good Muslims:lol: Potty mouths.

Indian Muslims have a rep for being gangsters, no?

They found a poor guy,they should try it with a Telengana guy,these chunnu munnus ll get thrashed.

This is why we need Telengana.

I could rip out telegana or whatever the hell's windpipe from India.

If this was Pakistan that dude would got rpg'd to the chest. And the girl...

Well...

tu kisika jhaant ni ukhaad payega,

asli log tumharein taraan internet pe bakwaas nahi karte,

those guys are naxalites,they fight the government in the forest.

and reminds me of what my malik awan friend told me ,arain sirff bhonkte hain,usse aagey kuch nahi.

an average indian bihari worker than belt your ***.

Such good Muslims:lol: Potty mouths.

I never said they are good or bad muslim

video was for those who said nobody care in India if a hindu marry muslim or vice versa :)

Reality is some emotional hindus cannot tolerate if their sisiters marry with hindu guys and same is true for Muslim guys but sure it dont matter for those athiests who dont care about any religion/caste etc

Indian Muslims have a rep for being gangsters, no?

Not really, and its not just about Indian Muslims.

I remember seeing the video of Pakistani Navy-Indian Navy "clash" in the pirate rescue incident. You sailors were saying Allah o Akbar and then saying MC, BC in the same breath. I don't know, it just doesn't look nice. People should maintain the sanctity of religion. Like in this particular video he is preaching about Islam yet using vulgar language at the same time.

Its sad though all this, people should be allowed to marry whoever they want. Just today a Muslim guy was shot dead in Etawah, Uttar Pradesh for marrying a Hindu girl.

tu kisika jhaant ni ukhaad payega,

asli log tumharein taraan internet pe bakwaas nahi karte,

those guys are naxalites,they fight the government in the forest.

and reminds me of what my malik awan friend told me ,arain sirff bhonkte hain,usse aagey kuch nahi.

an average indian bihari worker than belt your ***.

LOL.

Malik Awan?

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

You mad Indian?

We are chaudhry people, not like you slaves.

Indian movies are bullcrap anyways... I wont mind if they ban all of them...

Children should watch movies like the matrix or lord of the rings. Not some bullcrap Indian movies...

LOL.

Malik Awan?

Bwhahahahahahahaha!

You mad Indian?

We are chaudhry people, not like you slaves.

zabaan larhana chodo chaudary saab,my friend is an ex PAF pilot,not an internet warrior like you and i know whom to trust.

and we also know how you sucked up to the brits to get land in Jalandhar,you are not even a Jatt.

The guy who hates muslims has a Pakistani Awan frnd? :lol:

Is it impossible,i know you are an average army kid.

please go out to the world and educate yourself,world is much bigegr than Quetta.

please go out to the world and educate yourself,world is much bigegr than Quetta.

Yeah an average kid who has had more exposure than you ... and is living his dream... flyin a cessna.... etc

P.S= Right now im in Islamabad... Quetta is my hometown... :wave:

zabaan larhana chodo chaudary saab,my friend is an ex PAF pilot,not an internet warrior like you and i know whom to trust.

and we also know how you sucked up to the brits to get land in Jalandhar,you are not even a Jatt.

:rofl: :rofl:

Tell me more about myself.

:pop:

Yeah an average kid who has had more exposure than you ... and is living his dream... flyin a cessna.... etc

Yo this dude is sayin some funny ****.

Let him keep talking. :lol:

Dude weren't you doing Law??/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom