What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would mean they no longer retain their religion.
most muslims do retain religion now a days, it was a practice that girl converts but no longer the case in India.. shahrukh and hritik's wife did not convert..
they remain practicing muslim/hindu. does not matter what others say about them.. lol

muslim girls are same here in uk.. they only wear a dress, thats all, once in tube, out goes the veil and dress.. and bring out the make up kit :omghaha:
they are fiesty and loud all the time...

Minority.... while indians = majority.... or what abt old indian parents... who are brought to baby sit and at night sent to work in motels etc...to clean up and stuff...

not sure about India, but outside it's very rare. In my life I only knew one muslim girl who was in love with a hindu guy. I find most muslim girls to be very self conscious of their identity, even if they are not fully Islamic. This is a good thing. They will hardly ever consider marrying outside their faith

On the other hand, there were several hindu and specially (sikh) girls that I knew in Canada, who were in love muslim boys
what about the boys???
there is a christian couple in my locality.the guy converted to christianity to get married to the love of his life.

Minority.... while indians = majority....

I have not been to canada.. so I dont know minority or majority.. I can talk about UK only.. and its same same.. white/black/hindu/muslim/christian :)
unless you live in ghetto, and parents force daugther to stay home and get them married to pakistani..

Is this even a news? Every country has its own censorship policy. It must respected.

I have not been to canada.. so I dont know minority or majority.. I can talk about UK only.. and its same same.. white/black/hindu/muslim/christian :)

muslims still are very much conservative...... im talkin abt the vast majority... and the examples u quote are mostly 3rd or 4th generation.... while indians are much more "bold" abt such stuff...and you know that...

muslims still are very much conservative...... im talkin abt the vast majority... and the examples u quote are mostly 3rd or 4th generation.... while indians are more "bold" abt such stuff...

ah. you mean fresh arrived.. yeah.. that will depend on the level, Indians can range from very conservative to liberal, even for first gen. May be pakistanis are all conservative.. :coffee:

unless you live in ghetto, and parents force daugther to stay home and get them married to pakistani..

Nice BS... the chances of muslims or Pakistanis marrying "outside" are very rare...

ah. you mean fresh arrived.. yeah.. that will depend on the level, Indians can range from very conservative to liberal, even for first gen. May be pakistanis are all conservative.. :coffee:

Not just the freshly arrived kiddo... you know what im talkin abt...

Nice BS... the chances of muslims or Pakistanis marrying "outside" are very rare...

I think you should know about Kashmir's CM Omar's sister marriage.

Minority.... while indians = majority.... or what abt old indian parents... who are brought to baby sit and at night sent to work in motels etc...to clean up and stuff...
i dont think its a general practice among Indians, as much as its not general practice among pakistanis

Is this even a news? Every country has its own censorship policy. It must respected.

So why does ur Govt Censor it.
1. This movie is very clean
2. No "anti Islamic" dress is used in movie.
3. No "anti Islamic dialoges"
4. Neither Anti Pakistani ....

Ur govt is so afraid of terrorists and Mullas?

most muslims do retain religion now a days, it was a practice that girl converts but no longer the case in India.. shahrukh and hritik's wife did not convert..
they remain practicing muslim/hindu. does not matter what others say about them.. lol

It's not other Muslims. They went against the words of God.

it is rare indeed... same for Indians... both societes are traditionalist.. but happens nevertheless... :)
you meant first gen.. right? I agree, Indians can be ultra conservatives to complete liberals (first generation)

It's not other Muslims. They went against the words of God.
thats your take.. many of them do practice islam as they used to before marriage(prayers etc).. so technically they are muslims..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom