What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The letter states that Raanjhanaa portrays an inapt image of a Muslim girl (Sonam Kapoor) falling in love with a Hindu boy (Dhanush) and having an affair with him.”
How corny can this get? There are millions of Muslims married to Hindus. WTF is the big deal?

And was the movie Veer Zaara banned too? Nope! It did tremendous business in Pakistan. So why the double standards?

My Name is Khan - Hindu girl marries Muslim guy .

Gangs of Wasseypur - Hindu Girl Marries Muslim guy

Jodhaa Akbar - Hindu girl marries Muslim Guy

Salman Khan dated many Hindu girls

ShahRukh Khan married to Hindu girl

Saif Ali Khan married 2 Hindu Girls

Aamir Khan married 2 Hindu girls

Yet, all huge HITS in India.

Us Indians are much more open minded people who don't look at everything from the prism of religion. :yahoo:

Who cares.... these people arent even muslim to begin with.... worshipping idols and stuff? even the pope is more islamic than them... :lol:

So why does ur Govt Censor it.
1. This movie is very clean
2. No "anti Islamic" dress is used in movie.
3. No "anti Islamic dialoges"
4. Neither Anti Pakistani ....

Ur govt is so afraid of terrorists and Mullas?

The story of the Movie is un-Islamic.

Anyways we support this act.

Our country our Rules. Enough Said.

you never know.. people always claim new explanations for the same verses.. earth was flat and now round... society evolves...
anyway.. I dont think those who marry bother about mine or your view... and are always happy to reinterpret verses to suit them..
legal view in UK and India.. no change in religion unless you denouce and change..

Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself than me. :D

Not really... what i meant is tht the first n second generations are solid with their traditions... its only after the 3rd gen tht this "minority" emerges... as for indians... come on man... u live in UK... you know what im talkin about... indians are probably the "boldest" people in the region...irrespective of the generations...
no they are not, may be pakistanis talk to each other and say this..and somehow it has caught on... like asking parents to do job thing you just said.. first generation Indians can be traditionalist.. why do they search for suiters among their own caste/religion then? (even within uk)

I am sure Indians have many such concept about how pakistanis are and behave at home, no need to say that, unless some organization brings data.

Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself than me. :D
my views matter zero to people who get married, am already convinced that people are what they tell me.. if you say you are muslim, then you are.. whether you pray 5 times or not at all, I wont judge you..
same for hindus / christians / sikhs.. lot of them observe partially and not at all in some cases..

what is the legal status in such case.. for pakistanis..does anybody know?

question, why they almost never show hindu women falling for muslim guys?

it's obviously because hindu extremists dont want that and they will protest. This clearly shows how muslims are weak in India and are manipulated by the hindu majority

Did you hear about any protest against the movie "My name is Khan" where a Muslim boy named Rizwan Khan married a Hindu girl named Mandira. :cheesy::cheesy:

Perhaps India should make movies on realty instead of fantasy.
article_khilafat.jpg

no they are not, may be pakistanis talk to each other and say this..and somehow it has caught on... like asking parents to do job thing you just said.. first generation Indians can be traditionalist.. why do they search for suiters among their own caste/religion then? (even within uk)

I am sure Indians have many such concept about how pakistanis are and behave at home, no need to say that, unless some organization brings data.

Well ive presented by observation and many would agree with me... anyways... thts not the topic... so eff it!

Radical clerics have also issued decree that rape is okey for FSA in syria... as long as girl is not sunni

What started as a war against an authoritarian regime... has now turned into a sect war... what a shame... all thanks to GCC and Iran..

Well ive presented by observation and many would agree with me... anyways... thts not the topic... so eff it!

What started as a war against an authoritarian regime... has now turned into a sect war... what a shame... all thanks to GCC and Iran..
ok.. but the indian parents bit, is that your observation or you heard from some pakistani guy?

Ahhhh - Well as long as the heart is Pakistani....the language doesn't matter, sister ! :)

But you'd better be able to speak Haitian Creole & French otherwise I think I'll use my connections in the Haitian Government to have your citizenship revoked ! :whistle:

French is the hardest language I ever came across :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom