What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ..so we have a limitation here as well.. what would you say to all your MUslim brothers marrying Hindus... Sikhs...Buddhists.. and above all Athiests.
They are going against Islam and commiting a sin :)

vo to tu hai.. a kashmiri(INDIAN :devil:) stranded in pakistan..:lol:

Oyee shakal deekhii hai apniii ? :angry:

I'm not the one whose got 2 Kashmiris here on PDF from Occupied Kashmir waving Pakistani flags - So much for your fellow compatriots ! :omghaha:

Oyee shakal deekhii hai apniii ? :angry:

I'm not the one whose got 2 Kashmiris here on PDF from Occupied Kashmir waving Pakistani flags - So much for your fellow compatriots ! :omghaha:

still,they are my fellow indians..:kiss3:

di-TI6U.gif

Lo ji je tussi ban karna aye te nahi karna.... Assi ta edha hi nacha !!!!

It is wierd because the girl doesn't love him,the hindu muslim angle is not so important and the movie is awesome,pure awesome.

Anyway,whatever.

Taliban Kill 6 security men in Pakistan - 38 posts
Bollywood makes a movie with a Hindu Muslim love story plot - 155 posts and counting

Defence forum indeed :lol:

I also know a good friend married to a muslim girl,not any random one,tipu sultan's blood,one of the original shias.

The girl is a vegetarian but the guy is not.

Anyway,point being i myself never got attracted to Muslim boys/non veg eating boys.

I know hindu/muslim girls who can be whatever.

so,in this world not a big deal.

RazPak

you just blabber random **** man,you have no clue.You are like our average punjabi boys,nothing more or less.

Bollywood makes a movie with a Hindu Muslim love story plot - 155 posts and counting

killing happens regularly.. movies are not banned often.. :chilli:

to fir main kya hun??:angry:

you are not desi then.. coz even most pakistanis/nepalis/bdians can learn sanskirt easily...

I also know a good friend married to a muslim girl,not any random one,tipu sultan's blood,one of the original shias.

The girl is a vegetarian but the guy is not.

Anyway,point being i myself never got attracted to Muslim boys/non veg eating boys.

I know hindu/muslim girls who can be whatever.

so,in this world not a big deal.

RazPak

you just blabber random **** man,you have no clue.You are like our average punjabi boys,nothing more or less.

Except I'm better looking and shower.

this is our tendency yaar..jahan masala news dikhe vahan aa jayo:lol:

killing happens regularly.. movies are not banned often.. :chilli:

you are not desi then.. coz even most pakistanis/nepalis/bdians can learn sanskirt easily...

yes,i am an aryan from iran..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom