What's new

Another Movie banned in Pakistan:Why? Muslim Girl Falls in love with Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh ..so we have a limitation here as well.. what would you say to all your MUslim brothers marrying Hindus... Sikhs...Buddhists.. and above all Athiests.

This is not permissible for a Muslim man to marry Hindu ... Sikh or Buddhist ... But if she can accept Islam then it can be rightful ...........

On Topic - The reason seems to be BS otherwise Veer Zara & that other movie about a Sikh Truck Driver & a Pakistani women from Lahore would've been banned in Pakistan as well ! :unsure:

When a Hindu-girl falls in love with a Muslim they make racist websites and blogs like Love jihad.
And when a Muslim girl falls in love with a hindu They make movies.

That is because the former happens way more often so they want to make it out that evil Muslim men are just trying to convert girls for Allah. God forbid we actually love the girl. :lol:

Whereas the latter is acceptable for them and so they like to try and encourage it threw their movies.

Not with every non Muslim girl ... He cannot marry with Non Muslim girl except Christian & Jew ........
But Mr Jinnah Married a Parsi woman.

Offcourse this is their lust ... Why you don't make a movie with Muslim man & Hindu girl ... Because you care of this ... Your sentiments will be hurt by such movie ...........

My Name is Khan.... Rigs a bell....

Not with every non Muslim girl ... He cannot marry with Non Muslim girl except Christian & Jew ........

Offcourse this is their lust ... Why you don't make a movie with Muslim man & Hindu girl ... Because you care of this ... Your sentiments will be hurt by such movie ...........

Jodhaa Akbar was huge hit.

In India also in reality plenty of Hindu women marry Muslim men including Bollywood actors . Yet , no one cares.

Sorry I couldn't answer earlier because the thread got closed. I don't know it fluently but i can pick up alot of words.

Ahhhh - Well as long as the heart is Pakistani....the language doesn't matter, sister ! :)

But you'd better be able to speak Haitian Creole & French otherwise I think I'll use my connections in the Haitian Government to have your citizenship revoked ! :whistle:

What a total bullshit thread. Do you actually think this BAN will mean people won't actually watch the film? Be mature please!

Regarding the decision, it's an internal legal matter please respect t.

Cheers!

why does bollywood have fascination with muslim girls? they always show them falling for hindus guys, in reality this is rare, in fact hindu girls falling for muslim guys is more in reality

I think you are right ... Title should be "flop aadmi ki kamyab biwi" :rofl:

Title jo bhi ho.. Daad to Us admi ko deni paregi jis ne wo Kamyab biwi uthay... bhai ap bhi utha lete but wo kya hana Dam hona chahiyeh banday me :D

Angoor Khatay han indians.... Wasim Akram.... Shoab Malik.... Javed miandad son with Your fav Dawood Daughter.... Adnan sami..... why Indian girls.... kuch to bat ha.... ya to waha mardon ki kami ha ya........ phr agay ap khud smjhdar ho :omghaha:

Jodhaa Akbar was huge hit.

In India also in reality plenty of Hindu women marry Muslim men including Bollywood actors . Yet , no one cares.

It was reality of History ... And due to that marraige ‏Islam had been damaged ... Because Jodha was not accepted Islam and Akbar live with her haram life ... Akber introduced a new religion name Deen e Ilahi .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom