What's new

Khiladi 786: Pakistan censors ban Akshay Kumar's film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan's loss... Movie will be a big hit in Pakistan(no matter what what Cyber Pakistanis say) and a huge number of Pakistanis would watch it illegally... this will devoid Pakistan a huge chunk of revenue in terms of service and entertainment tax .. on top of that Pakistan piracy industry and underworld would make money by truckloads by selling pirated copies of the movie. This money would be used in anti national work against Pakistan by underworld folks. On the other hands if this movie gets released legally... Cinema halls would work and their employees would make money... revenue would come by way of Service tax and entertainment tax.... people would go out and watch movie with family so food joints would get footfalls and make money...they would pay service tax thus more money for government...

I really wonder if Pakistani censor board is playing in hands of Underworld.

:what: so you mean Pakistan censorboard is playing in hands of anti-Pakistan Indian underworld?

:D nevermand nevermand Piracy Jindabad

:P bhaya demagh na khaa, even Kareena kapoor was NOT legally married to Saif till recently.

Thats again stupid. We were talking about girls who had Maika or Sasural in Pakistan.

Hehehe... so according to you Veena Malik is of Kareena's standard in Pakistan.

:P seems i touched your raw nerves.

Goshhhh!!! Touched my Raw Nerves. Yes Yes if that helps to you sleep well.

you can post as many lists i dont have any issue. Its their life, their choice if they have no problem, we are nobody to get offended

Achaaa?? AAp itni achi aur oonche khayaalo waali hai I am impressed :smitten:

abhi abhi Poonam Pandey aur Sunny Leone ke naam kya budhe bargat ke kisi bhootni ne post kiye the yahaa??? :D

Thats again stupid. We were talking about girls who had Maika or Sasural in Pakistan.

Hehehe... so according to you Veena Malik is of Kareena's standard in Pakistan.

Kuch Indians nay ab Amreeka ko susral banaya howa ha to iss main hamara kia kasoor.

abhi abhi Poonam Pandey aur Sunny Leone ke naam kya budhe bargat ke bhootni ne yahaa post kiye the :D

wo hum nay budhay bargat ko yaad delanay k liye post kiye thay

Apparently it does, thats the reason sensor board said it is sensored in Pak.

People believe a lot in stuff that has been transferred from elders/others without checking at all. This number has no history in Islam. Only in indopak and I need to check again but I read sometime back that this number is in Hinduism. Hindus can confirm if that is true. Arabs will never have problem with this number because this number is made in India/Pakistan and has no value at all.

Apparently it does, thats the reason sensor board said it is sensored in Pak.

since majority widely use it as replacement for BissimiAllah thats why censor board's decision to ban the BANNERS of the movie is a good precaution against any untowards incident.

People believe a lot in stuff that has been transferred from elders/others without checking at all. This number has no history in Islam. Only in indopak and I need to check again but I read sometime back that this number is in Hinduism. Hindus can confirm if that is true. Arabs will never have problem with this number because this number is made in India/Pakistan and has no value at all.

agree with you.

For Hindus its sacred because its the aggregate of name Hari Krishna the Hindu god

786 is considered a lucky number by some people in India, not much to do with Hinduism as far as I am concerned (though I am not really sure about Hindu religious matters)

since majority widely use it as replacement for BissimiAllah thats why censor board's decision to ban the BANNERS of the movie is a good precaution against any untowards incident.

Fair enough

Kuch Indians nay ab Amreeka ko susral banaya howa ha to iss main hamara kia kasoor.

You mean Sunny Leone I guess.

Read This :

Sunny Leone was born in Sarnia, Ontario to Sikh Punjabi parents.[3] Her father was born in Tibet and raised in Delhi, while her mother (who died in 2008[9]) was from Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh.

Even Jinnah, Zia-Ul-Haq, Maulana Madoodi were born in present day Indian soil or their parents had indian connection.Do you think India should take all the credits of their activities??

wo hum nay budhay bargat ko yaad delanay k liye post kiye thay

:offtopic: Plus NO SENSE DETECTED

agree with you.

For Hindus its sacred because its the aggregate of name Hari Krishna the Hindu god

Aggregate???????????

Aggregate???????????

numerically

You mean Sunny Leone I guess.

Read This :

Even Jinnah, Zia-Ul-Haq, Maulana Madoodi were born in present day Indian soil or their parents had indian connection.Do you think India should take all the credits of their activities??

you have gone nuts. take credit for her activities or NOT, it doesnt matter its her life as long as you dont use the same yardtsick for your own people dont use it for others.

I dont think it has anything to do with Hare Krishna....
Story what I remember regarding 786 is, if you sum 7+8+6=21
21 gram is assumed to be weight of soul.......:P

what can i say but they say it has something to do with krishna

you have gone nuts.

This time you are 100% correct. I was just trying hard to match your level. :D

take credit for her activities or NOT, it doesnt matter its her life as long as you dont use the same yardtsick for your own people dont use it for others.

O Amma you brought her in discussion check previous posts with your PURE intentions.

Tauba Tauba ab ye U-TURN :P

This time you are 100% correct. I was just trying hard to match your level. :D

O Amma you brought her in discussion check previous posts with your PURE intentions.

Tauba Tauba ab ye U-TURN :P

i am always 100% right

you brought Veena malik and Somi Ali out of blue into discussion and i reminded of you likes of Poonam Panday and Sunny leone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom