What's new

Khiladi 786: Pakistan censors ban Akshay Kumar's film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis treat ALMIGHTY as a master with a whip.

Indians have different relationship with ALMIGHTY.

Watch All time great bollywood movies of Amitabh like Coolie, Deewar, which made 786 a HOLY TERM for almost all bollywood fans.

786 is a very popular & holy number for majority of Indians including non-muslims. No Indian can insult that number using it in Bad Manner.

Wait for movie to see it yourself.

I dont want to comment on Hindu faith. Your faith your relation. I just say dont try to mix up your faith with Islam.

we have a different faith than Hinduism thats why we are Muslims irrespective of Indian, Pakistanis or martians .

as for the number i dont want to comment much. whoever had suggested the name of the movie dont know why they opted for 786.

I dont want to comment on Hindu faith. Your faith your relation. I just say dont try to mix up your faith with Islam.

we have a different faith than Hinduism thats why we are Muslims irrespective of Indian, Pakistanis or martians .

as for the number i dont want to comment much. whoever had suggested the name of the movie dont know why they opted for 786.

Agreed with each word.
Its things we see differently from different places.
We cant have a common view.
May be you are right & know things better about your society, Censor Board of your country as taken wise decision to ban the movie in your country. Its good for your society.

Agreed with each word.
Its things we see differently from different places.
We cant have a common view.
May be you are right & know things better about your society, Censor Board of your country as taken wise decision to ban the movie in your country. Its good for your society.

The movie is NOT banned. the advertisment is.

Damn!! I never knew this. :eek:

Thanks for this link! What a brave man he was! Sad! that his cover got blown away because of Inyat Masiha.

RAW was good back in those days.

Yeah, guy was a very big patriot, I will tell you that...

For others that might be interested:

Early life

Ravinder Kaushik was born in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan on April 11, 1952. He was a famous theater artist and displayed his talent at the national level dramatic meet in Lucknow, which was witnessed by some officials of the Indian Intelligence Agency RAW. He was contacted and offered a job for being an undercover agent of India in Pakistan. At the age of 23,[1] he was sent to Pakistan on a mission.[5][6]

[edit]In Pakistan

Ravinder Kaushik was recruited by RAW and was given extensive training in Delhi for two years. Sunnat (circumcision) was performed on him to show him as a Muslim. He was taught Urdu, given religious education and acquainted with the topography and other details about Pakistan. Being from Punjab-speaking Sri Ganganager, he was well versed in the language which is spoken in major part of Pakistan.[4]

In 1975[1] he was sent to Pakistan and given the name Nabi Ahmed Shakir. He was successful in getting admission in Karachi University and completed his LLB. He joined Pakistan Army and become a commissioned officer and later was promoted to the rank of a Major. He married a local girl Amanat, and became father of a girl.[4]

From 1979 to 1983, while in military service, he passed on valuable information to RAW which was of great help to the Indian defence forces.

He was given the title of 'Black Tiger' by India's then home minister S.B. Chavan.[2] Some testify that the title was conferred by then Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi.
He spent 26 years of his life away from his home and family in Pakistan in very unfavourable conditions.

Damn!! I never knew this. :eek:

Thanks for this link! What a brave man he was! Sad! that his cover got blown away because of Inyat Masiha.

RAW was good back in those days.

:whistle: cok and bull story.

He got commission in Pak army promoted as Major and he was tried at civil courts?? dahhhhhhh

by the way how did pakistanis take the movie talaash....
Jab tak hai jaan was a smash hit over thea....biggest grosser:pop:
Pakistanis here is pdf consider bollywood as trash...
But ordinary pakistanis loves it...numbers let alone prove it...
And by the way whats so special about the number 786? Sombdy plz explain...
If its holy or something then y indian muslims did not protest?
Or is it just a publicity stunt by pakaistani censor board?

But what's Jab tak hai jaan banned in Pakistan.

Pakistan censor board for change should try censoring all those ugly Mujra songs which are surely a torture. they should instead complelty ban them. Such stuff coming from pious muslim country is totally unimaginable.

But what's Jab tak hai jaan banned in Pakistan.

Pakistan censor board for change should try censoring all those ugly Mujra songs which are surely a torture. they should instead complelty ban them. Such stuff coming from pious muslim country is totally unimaginable.

It was also NOT banned but cheap Indians had spread lies for publicity.

Interesting. I remember my friend telling me 786 is a "sacred" number among Muslims.

:D :D :D dont shoot me for telling the truth

Andromache, really there is Nothing like "cheap Indians" , the one's who were called so are now married & gone to there sasural :rofl:

Interesting. I remember my friend telling me 786 is a "sacred" number among Muslims.

Not sacred in my view but we have to avoid using it as an offense.

as someone from India said it is also revered by Hindus in India. So it was better that whoever thought of the movie name should have been carefull

Andromache, really there is Nothing like "cheap Indians" , the one's who were called so are now married & gone to there sasural :rofl:

:what: you mean entire ToI, HT lady staff married Pakistanis. damnnn i dint know .

It was also NOT banned but cheap Indians had spread lies for publicity.

:D :D :D dont shoot me for telling the truth

“We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.”
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

:enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy: :enjoy:

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” Wayne Dyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom