What's new

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Indian Punjabi, his family migrated from Pakistan side of Punjab, and he was born in Faislabad. So technically you can't call this racism! People have personal vengeance, his family suffered during the partition so he hated Pakistan. Can't blame him.

You should meet my best frnd... his family migrated from indian punjab.. n is now settled in faisalabad... and see how much he loves india... i guess it goes both ways...

Why is any Indian Movie allowed in Pakistan is beyond my comprehension. Why allow an enemy country to use your markets ?
Because Pakistanis don't Pay direct taxes and government is using indirect taxes on Indian movies to avoid bankruptcy :lol:

Why are the Euro queers pissed @ Milkha Singh :rofl::rofl:

You know, I only knew Indians were THIS bad after I came to PDF...we have Indian family friends, we have Indians in our class at every level, and never ONCE have I had to face what I face by you internet warriors! seriously, get a life, Please!

About tolerance....we have tolerance otherwise Indians would have been banned from PDF mind you the P stands for PAKISTAN...Tell me how many Pakistanis do you see on the Indian defence thing in comparison to the number of Indians that are on THIS site

Oh don't worry we Pakistanis are not Indian girls who cry for Ali Zaffar and other Pakistani artists :D

Yes, I just read the Wiki provided by someone just now...So, now I know who he is....so? What changed?! Nothing!

Likewise you can not blame other Pakistani members who are here and hate India (@RazPaK @Armstrong ) and Indians esp Hindus...fair?

The way you have just hotted up clearly shows how much frustrated and insulted you are feeling just because Milkha refused to come. btw let me educate you even more(since you are saying you are uneducated about the film) that Farhan Akhtar a famous muslim actor played the role of Milkha.

Keep crying :cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The way you have just hotted up clearly shows how much frustrated and insulted you are feeling just because Milkha refused to come. btw let me educate you even more(since you are saying you are uneducated about the film) that Farhan Akhtar a famous muslim actor played the role of Milkha.

Keep crying :cry::cry:

Hmmm.....I just googled him....Wiki says he

akhtar faced some controversy when he was perceived as a Muslim due to his name. He later described the event as the "worst moment" of his life. However, due to his lack of involvement in religion and liberal background, he was not radicalised.

Wow talk about secular India where they do not care about religion....then talk about liberal background....I could say alot but none of my business if he is Muslim or only by name...

Unlike you cry babies, we Pakistanis do not cry about everything ....Besides I am having a kid kat....In case you do not know what that is...I was kind enough to google and image for you!

kit-kat.jpg

You do.. thats why you responded...

Our site, we are free to respond and show that we do not care...man you people are soo pompous and full of yourselves and then you call us living in denial! :disagree:

^^^^
Cry me a river kido... you guys are pissed off at everything Indian... and that tempts your sorry azz on to threads like these. and all you guys do is troll.. and flame bait... waiting to pick up fights with Indian posters here.

THIS IS CRIME! ..... we must block this movie at any cost... threat indians with nukes for this :P

^^^^
Cry me a river kido... you guys are pissed off at everything Indian... and that tempts your sorry azz on to threads like these. and all you guys do is troll.. and flame bait... waiting to pick up fights with Indian posters here.

sounds like @hinduguy and @Dillinger mind you none are Pakistanis :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
as if in 47 the Hindus dint kill Muslims.

anyway dafaaaa with the movie.

Pakistani singer's song in the movie gave much to it.

This has become a routine for your censor board, they are milking money this way, remember milking the cow diplomacy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom