What's new

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our censor board is very narrow minded............ This is just a film....

In Hollywood movies, U.S.A kills Russia, china and other military. Do they ban movies???
Even U.S.A doesn't ban any international movie, even it involves occupying U.S.A state!!

Movies are just for entertainment..................

Why is any Indian Movie allowed in Pakistan is beyond my comprehension. Why allow an enemy country to use your markets ?

Pakistani's those who watch Indian Movies can watch them by Bringing Pirated Cd's, Online etc etc....:raise:

talk about the highlight of racism! :disagree:

!

:lol: Racism? He is a Punjabi too!His personal choice I guess.

images

Why is any Indian Movie allowed in Pakistan is beyond my comprehension. Why allow an enemy country to use your markets ?

Weird Pakistani logic... will not allow film to run legally and help economy.. but will watch the same movie on a pirated DVD and hurt your own country by denying tax revenue to your own government.

Our censor board is very narrow minded............ This is just a film....

In Hollywood movies, U.S.A kills Russia, china and other military. Do they ban movies???
Even U.S.A doesn't ban any international movie, even it involves occupying U.S.A state!!

Movies are just for entertainment..................

Well, that is coz THEY made the movie and in the end the American hero always rescues America anyway....

The movie is based on 47 riots and surely Hindu biase as usual is included in it.

if a man hates Pakistan why should we allow movie based on this langra's life in the first place?

Ohhhh only a man? :what:

It's funny the way you are ignoring that he is a Sikh and all of a sudden all Sikh brotherhood and Sympathy is gone since he refused to go to Pakistan.:omghaha::omghaha:

Calling Langra(handicap) is a shallow comment and expected from the ones like you.Really shame on you:sick:

:) what it has to do with Pakistani cenima in the first place?

These singers are contributing to your film industry and that too in a good way and have a share in hiting your films. That speaks for their sheer talent.

That maybe also says something about india....where we see only talent and not the nationality or religion of the person.

:lol: Racism? He is a Punjabi too!His personal choice I guess.

images

Indian Punjabi who refused to run in neighbouring land due to his closed mindset :coffee: Yea, his personal racist choice!

That maybe also says something about india....where we see only talent and not the nationality or religion of the person.

And that shows Pakistani talent can shine even on enemy country and make locals look dull :coffee:

Well, that is coz THEY made the movie and in the end the American hero always rescues America anyway....

I can give you names of many movies which in fact show america in very bad light and they still play in U.S.A .Tolerance displays the maturity of society , which pakistan lacks....any ways their godforsaken land so their rules.

Indian Punjabi who refused to run in neighbouring land due to his closed mindset :coffee: Yea, his personal racist choice!

And that shows Pakistani talent can shine even on enemy country and make locals look dull :coffee:

OMG itni mirchi lag gayi just because he refused to come to your country. :chilli::bunny::cuckoo:

Wow, what mind boggling deductions you make.Make locals look dull,maybe you have heard of someone called Lata mageshkar, A.r Rehman,S.P balasubramanium but hey they are a part of them dull locals arent they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom