What's new

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
Cry me a river kido... you guys are pissed off at everything Indian... and that tempts your sorry azz on to threads like these. and all you guys do is troll.. and flame bait... waiting to pick up fights with Indian posters here.

29ze8hd.jpg

Ahemmm..what? More constructive posts than most people here..till I come across Razzi..then things change. :angel:
Read his old posts...he met someone and he changed too :rofl:

Hmmm.....I just googled him....Wiki says he

Wow talk about secular India where they do not care about religion....then talk about liberal background....I could say alot but none of my business if he is Muslim or only by name...

Unlike you cry babies, we Pakistanis do not cry about everything ....Besides I am having a kid kat....In case you do not know what that is...I was kind enough to google and image for you!

kit-kat.jpg

Our site, we are free to respond and show that we do not care...man you people are soo pompous and full of yourselves and then you call us living in denial! :disagree:

Putting pics of kit kat cant hide the crying face so keep crying like below...

baby-girl-crying-on-her-first-birthday.jpg

Start running since Milkha is gonna come after you in dream today :yahoo: :omghaha:

bhaag_milkha_bhaag_shooting_stills1.jpg

but you love farhan, dont you? :chilli:

there are many talented people in indian film industry but farhan never impressed me with his acting or work... just normal guy nothing unique. though I'm not flimy bunda I always end up watching LOTR or Hobbit again whenever I rarely get a chance to see movie :)

What is the Pakistani market size for Bollywood movies anways? I am sure its not bigger than a 2nd tier city in India.

Putting pics of kit kat cant hide the crying face so keep crying like below...

baby-girl-crying-on-her-first-birthday.jpg

Start running since Milkha is gonna come after you in dream today :yahoo: :omghaha:

bhaag_milkha_bhaag_shooting_stills1.jpg

Well, me and cry? Over what? I only found out about him on this forum....:rofl: maybe you cry for things you do not know :rofl: what a joker!

Read his old posts...he met someone and he changed too :rofl:

I like him..don't worry about that..in fact generally when I am toying around I ask all the other Indian posters to leave him be. See, nice person alert..:angel: Still..go roll with the people concerned with films, songs, burqas and garlands..leave poor old me alone...:cry:

I like him..don't worry about that..in fact generally when I am toying around I ask all the other Indian posters to leave him be. See, nice person alert..:angel: Still..go roll with the people concerned with films, songs, burqas and garlands..leave poor old me alone...:cry:

Oay cry baby...Wrong thread! :rofl:

there are many talented people in indian film industry but farhan never impressed me with his acting or work... just normal guy nothing unique. though I'm not flimy bunda I always end up watching LOTR or Hobbit again whenever I rarely get a chance to see movie :)

Among his work I like Dil Chahta hai (debut director when he was 26 yrs), Rock on(actor) and Luck By chance(actor).. karthik calling karthik(actor)
but yeah, if you are into hollywood, you might not like him.

They should give some justified reason .

Among his work I like Dil Chahta hai (debut director when he was 26 yrs), Rock on(actor) and Luck By chance(actor).. karthik calling karthik(actor)
but yeah, if you are into hollywood, you might not like him.

Out of all you mentioned I had only watched Dil Chahta hai but never bothered who directed, produced , wrote the script or sang the songs :whistle:

Now you are calling Milkha(a Sikh) a badass??? Now he is a badass?

What happened to your special love and brotherhood for Sikhs??? All of a sudden all are silent on this question. :lol:

Because unlike you, we will not judge ALL SIKHS based on 1 ....Besides he didnt want to run in Pakistan, his choice...the only one crying and trying to push their luck is you and some other Indians...who cant adjust to another of their movie getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom