What's new

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes another Pakistani proving she is also matching up the level of shallowness.It's really shameful but alas shame word is not in your history.

Coming from an Indian is really funny...considering what your country was depicted as recently and also the shameless questions your countrymen ask on PDF....

But you didnt answer my question....What DO YOU call a handicapped in Hindi?!

So either answer or kindly take your crap with you and do not quote me unless you know the answer!

Silly PDF people, cant answer properly without stooping low

I can give you names of many movies which in fact show america in very bad light and they still play in U.S.A .Tolerance displays the maturity of society , which pakistan lacks....any ways their godforsaken land so their rules.

I do not know what is wrong with the Pakistani censor board, but whatever they did, I have no idea why Indians need to cry about it...We did not miss out on anything and nor do we care about it being released or censored in Pakistan! :coffee:

OMG itni mirchi lag gayi just because he refused to come to your country. :chilli::bunny::cuckoo:

OMG mirchay?! :rofl: what just coz I am not dancing and singing like in Bollywood hun mirchay lagi?! :rofl: man you people live in Bollywood...wake up and face reality!

Wow, what mind boggling deductions you make.Make locals look dull,maybe you have heard of someone called Lata mageshkar, A.r Rehman,S.P balasubramanium but hey they are a part of them dull locals arent they.

They are legend, am talking about current talent....few are good but Pakistani singers see it as a welcome call that India jao gay, tay superhit ban jao gay without much effort....

Coming from an Indian is really funny...considering what your country was depicted as recently and also the shameless questions your countrymen ask on PDF....

So either answer or kindly take your crap with you and do not quote me unless you know the answer!

LOL calm down calm down ... you just PROVING that Milkha is indeed a big personality and you are really insulted and hurt that he didn't come to your country. :chilli:

As I said a SILLY excuse to ban a movie and guess what after this ban even more Pakistanis would watch it by pirated CD's and today Milkha would come in your dreams running fast.:omghaha:

Milkha Singh, got this name(Flying Sikh) in Pakistan in 1960 at a track event that he never wanted to contest.

I didn't want to go to Pakistan to attend the games as my parents were killed there during the riots after Partition. However, I was persuaded by the then Prime Minister to go," said the veteran athlete, adding that it was there he got the title of "Flying Sikh' after he defeated the Pakistan champion Abdul Khaliq in the 200-metre race.

sikhchic.com | The Art and Culture of the Diaspora | How Milkha Singh Became The Flying Sikh
Milkha Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ab agar mere maan baap ko jis desh main maar diya gaya hoo... kya main wahan jan pasand karoonga.. NO

I do not know what is wrong with the Pakistani censor board, but whatever they did, I have no idea why Indians need to cry about it...We did not miss out on anything and nor do we care about it being released or censored in Pakistan! :coffee:

See, i doubt about the we part.As for crying , I myself said in an above post that your land your rules.All we are doing is commenting on your insecurity.As said earlier tolerance defines the maturity of the society.

LOL calm down calm down ... you just PROVING that Milkha is indeed a big personality and you are really insulted and hurt that he didn't come to your country. :chilli:
I am sorry if you can not comprehend normal people and all...I am pretty much calm who on earth looses their minds over a trolling Indian? :rofl: Mikha hai kon? I only have heard of Mikha the singer that too from an Indian classmate

good news for the pirated cd sellers and the ******** in pakistan.. :lol:

I am sorry if you can not comprehend normal people and all...I am pretty much calm who on earth looses their minds over a trolling Indian? :rofl: Mikha hai kon? I only have heard of Mikha the singer that too from an Indian classmate

Doesn't matter if you knew or just acting but NOW you know who he is and he REFUSED to come to Pakistan. :lol:

Now go and cry a river.:laughcry:

Indian Punjabi who refused to run in neighbouring land due to his closed mindset :coffee: Yea, his personal racist choice!

Not Indian Punjabi, his family migrated from Pakistan side of Punjab, and he was born in Faislabad. So technically you can't call this racism! People have personal vengeance, his family suffered during the partition so he hated Pakistan. Can't blame him.

Milkha Singh, got this name(Flying Sikh) in Pakistan in 1960 at a track event that he never wanted to contest.

I didn't want to go to Pakistan to attend the games as my parents were killed there during the riots after Partition. However, I was persuaded by the then Prime Minister to go," said the veteran athlete, adding that it was there he got the title of "Flying Sikh' after he defeated the Pakistan champion Abdul Khaliq in the 200-metre race.

sikhchic.com | The Art and Culture of the Diaspora | How Milkha Singh Became The Flying Sikh
Milkha Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What are you guys talking about? Really he has some story to tell:

1st he refuses to go based on his parents being killed but your wiki link shows this:

Subsequently, he competed in Pakistan and his successes there earned him the nickname of The Flying Sikh.
How did that happen when he refused to go?!
Ab agar mere maan baap ko jis desh main maar diya gaya hoo... kya main wahan jan pasand karoonga.. NO

Yup, likewise we also do not like to go to India based on this and yet your countrymen call us racist and closed minded and all....But it is ok if you guys say it?! Double standards?

What are you guys talking about? Really he has some story to tell:

1st he refuses to go based on his parents being killed but your wiki link shows this:

How did that happen when he refused to go?!

Did you read and comprehend the entire post... India Prime Minister Convinced him to go to Pakistan...so he went because PM told him to.

Yup, likewise we also do not like to go to India based on this and yet your countrymen call us racist and closed minded and all....But it is ok if you guys say it?! Double standards?

Considered trash and ignored.

See, i doubt about the we part.
As for crying , I myself said in an above post that your land your rules.All we are doing is commenting on your insecurity.As said earlier tolerance defines the maturity of the society.
You know, I only knew Indians were THIS bad after I came to PDF...we have Indian family friends, we have Indians in our class at every level, and never ONCE have I had to face what I face by you internet warriors! seriously, get a life, Please!

About tolerance....we have tolerance otherwise Indians would have been banned from PDF mind you the P stands for PAKISTAN...Tell me how many Pakistanis do you see on the Indian defence thing in comparison to the number of Indians that are on THIS site

Doesn't matter if you knew or just acting but NOW you know who he is and he REFUSED to come to Pakistan. :lol:

Now go and cry a river.:laughcry:

Oh don't worry we Pakistanis are not Indian girls who cry for Ali Zaffar and other Pakistani artists :D

Yes, I just read the Wiki provided by someone just now...So, now I know who he is....so? What changed?! Nothing!

Not Indian Punjabi, his family migrated from Pakistan side of Punjab, and he was born in Faislabad. So technically you can't call this racism! People have personal vengeance, his family suffered during the partition so he hated Pakistan. Can't blame him.

Likewise you can not blame other Pakistani members who are here and hate India (@RazPaK @Armstrong ) and Indians esp Hindus...fair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read and comprehend the entire post... India Prime Minister Convinced him to go to Pakistan...so he went because PM told him to.
Oh robot style..Sorry I do not have soo much time to read each and every detail of an Indian's biography! You guys do it for Zaid Hamid, Hamid Mir and whosoever's life history and follow him like an assignment, but sorry we are not like that
images

Considered trash and ignored.
Of course coz there is no answer....

Who gives a sh!t....

:rofl: Man you put it soo well...killed some 30 mins of my life telling em that!
images

:) what it has to do with Pakistani cenima in the first place?

These singers are contributing to your film industry and that too in a good way and have a share in hiting your films. That speaks for their sheer talent.

Singer can make movie hit? It clearly shows that you dont know how film industry works. No wonder your movie industry is filled with hasina atombumi songs :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom