What's new

GI Joe 2 banned in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paan Singh

BANNED
Reaction score
KARACHI: The sequel of the popular GI Joe movie, GI Joe 2: Retaliation has been banned by the Central Board of Film Censors in Islamabad.
Karachi based Atrium Cinema posted on it’s facebook page on Friday said that the film, due for release on April 5, 2013, will not be screened due to restrictions by the censor board.
Responding to queries, the cinema explained that the film had been censored due to initial scenes depicting Pakistan as a failed state and fictionally portraying foreign invasion of Pakistan’s nuclear installations.
The movie starts with the protagonist framed for stealing nuclear warheads from Pakistan, a sequence which has brought the ire of Pakistani authorities.
It is a sequel to 2009′s GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra. The movie has non-stop action which got a little over whelming for many critics.

Film Censor board bans GI Joe 2 in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Seriously not worth for watching .
Bakwas movie hai yai .

Let them invade your nuclear facilities in their movies as much as they like,won't change anything.

They have destroyed Iran's nuclear program numerous times in Hollywood, you know when they can't do something in reality, they take it to Hollywood to ease some of their pain. :P

Let them invade your nuclear facilities in their movies as much as they like,won't change anything.

They have destroyed Iran's nuclear program numerous times in Hollywood, you know when they can't do something in reality, they take it to Hollywood to ease some of their pain. :P

i herd in reality also gi joe from israel destroyed ur nuclear programs... is that true:taz:

I will watch it! I was waiting for it! Its a good action movie forget the rest!

Didnt even watch the first one.......action movies are not my thing :cheers: As for the propoganda........if wishes were horses beggars would ride :azn:.....Americans are growing dumb day by day, all thanks to their "insightful" media.

Watched it yesterday... I think the plot was that super villain with superpowers is manipulating the situation to make Pakistan that way... The depiction of the Indian PM wasn't so glamorous either and the whole cinema burst out laughing at the "Hai Bhagwaans".

But all in all, a very disappointing juvenile and third grade style post from Paan Singh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom