What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Of course i mean RTE, he has many advisor and they must be fear to inform him because he is very sharp.
Do you think he isnt aware of what PM said? Or what is happening with MBT project?
Every move PM has made ordered by RTE. He knows what he wants.

I'd like to remind everyone of this tweet:

Otokarin sikintisi kemalist olmasi degil mason yahut siyonist olmasidir, bu noktadan hem sirket kaybediyor hemde Altay projesi. Madem is bu noktaya varacakti basindan BMC ye veripte kendisini yetistirme sansi tanisalardi ya, is iyice cikmaza girdi, dimyata pirince giderken eldeki bulgardan da olacagiz.

Do you think he isnt aware of what PM said? Or what is happening with MBT project?
Every move PM has made ordered by RTE. He knows what he wants.

PM must be know what RTE want they allways in cooperation and PM is not well informed about defence industry. So They must be test the reactions of people.

Lets assume Otokar won the tender, how will they solve the engine issue? I think the govt's effort to give the tender to BMC is to get the German engine

If BMC produce the german engine is will be another shame for defence industry. Tumosan already shoved the cabalities they have enogh knowledge, they have jjust low production capability if they invest they can overcome the mass production easly.

Otokarin sikintisi kemalist olmasi degil mason yahut siyonist olmasidir, bu noktadan hem sirket kaybediyor hemde Altay projesi. Madem is bu noktaya varacakti basindan BMC ye veripte kendisini yetistirme sansi tanisalardi ya, is iyice cikmaza girdi, dimyata pirince giderken eldeki bulgardan da olacagiz.
What a shame to judge people who invest own country and maintaine fair industrial relations with labour.
Any labour of Koç group would reprehense you, if they heard this words.

What a shame to judge people who invest own country and maintaine fair industrial relations with labour.
Any labour of Koç group would reprehense you, if they heard this words.

It is my foresight and guess, thats why government doesnt close Koc family also they were supported gezi movements which for take down government.

Mason yahudi siyonist :disagree:

That company and that guy is the LARGEST EXPORTER OF THE COUNTRY.

For all I care he could be a Thai shemale with a moustache fetish.

It is my foresight and guess, thats why government doesnt close Koc family also they were supported gezi movements which for take down government.

Still the same stories.

Otokar is zionist but British Motor Company and Rheinmetal are holly:)

İf you dont support RTE , you are suspicios of being zionist:)
İ also supported Gezi...and i have always been against fundemalists FETÖ and AKP.
As i said before if i were Rahmi Koç i would move factory to UAE, Georgia, Bulgaria or Romania.

Otokar is zionist but British Motor Company and Rheinmetal are holly:)

İf you dont support RTE , you are suspicios of being zionist:)
İ also supported Gezi...and i have always been against fundemalists FETÖ and AKP.
As i said before if i were Rahmi Koç i would move factory to UAE, Georgia, Bulgaria or Romania.

Thats why i m opposite to give this bid to BMC, for now Otokar deserve this project.

Also i hate koc group as well but yigidi oldur hakkini yeme.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom