What's new

Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack

That's what he did! Yesterday he said "no hardkill systems",I proved him wrong,he edited the post and called me a liar and said "no hardkill systems in service". Then I confronted him and he said his post is about turkey being 3rd country in the world to make and have APS in active service.

Now you called out his bull,he said "I didn't say only APS,I said hardkill".

And then he comes and calls me and you and everyone else who corrects him,a "liar". Then he comes and says "Liars! You are all liars!".

You know,I've been very frustrated about this situation here. This guy basically has the freedom to badmouth,insult and mock everyone on the forum and get away with it. I'm tired of having him call everyone here a "liar" and a "troll" and I'm tired of the constant "Tiny Greece,poor Iran,pathetic Egypt,weak Russia,copycat China" etc. The constant insulting and demeaning and mocking of our countries.

He won't stop.
You deserve to be called a liar, Foinikas. I have debated with you in the past about America's geopolitical designs targetting Turkiye and how Turkiye is foiling U.S. plans for the Muslim world. You denied everything, including official U.S. sources I refered you to. That was when I discovered you are out to mislead and make Muslims feel they aren't making any progress when in reality, we Muslims are fast closing the military tech gap with the West. We defeated America in Afghanistan, we prevented a U.S. puppet installment in Libya, we are rebuilding Muslim communities America is targetting for parmanent destabilization (Somalia, Syria, Sudan), we are building economic bridges as a buffer against future U.N. biased sanctions, etc.

It's clear that you do not understand or pretends not to understand Turkiye's game. It's a long-term game played by the master of geopolitics (Erdogan). When ALL Muslim countries can have anything they need from Agriculture(food) to Medicine, Weapons, Energy tech, Information tech, cars, road construction etc., your sanctions will lose their venom. For example, in Nigeria, we don't need iPhones, expensive cars, expensive laptos, etc. You can keep those. All we need is enough food, medicine, cheap oil, good roads, good cellphone and internet network, and most importantly, weapons (drones, missiles, tanks, and ships - all of which Turkey can provide).

Give Nigerians these things and every citizen won't care about the dollar or iPhone or Apple laptop, etc. The super rich Nigerians can go after these luxuries but the ordinary Nigerian won't give a shit. The president can ignore any U.N. sanctions and no Nigerian will even notice provided they are well-fed, healthy, can travel and communicate. In fact, we don't even need passenger planes. Everyone can and will travel by road (buses & cars, including rich people and government officials) or even horses for short distances. **** you iPhone, fuch your multi-million dollar passenger planes.

We can just replace the dollar with the Turkish lira and our merchants will import mainly from Turkiye and China. I can see Erdogan is working towards this outcome. But first, Turkiye needs to be able to provide all the things I mentioned above to win the confidence of many countries especially Africa. Over time, Turkiye can produce the hi-tech phones, laptops, and passenger jets. But until then, we'll be content with what we have. No western or U.N. sanctions can scare the president as they'll have almost zero political ramifications.

You deserve to be called a liar, Foinikas. I have debated with you in the past about America's geopolitical designs targetting Turkiye and how Turkiye is foiling U.S. plans for the Muslim world. You denied everything, including official U.S. sources I refered you to. That was when I discovered you are out to mislead and make Muslims feel they aren't making any progress when in reality, we Muslims are fast closing the military tech gap with the West. We defeated America in Afghanistan, we prevented a U.S. puppet installment in Libya, we are rebuilding Muslim communities America is targetting for parmanent destabilization (Somalia, Syria, Sudan), we are building economic bridges as a buffer against future U.N. biased sanctions, etc.
And you denied everything I showed you and told you about. I explained to you and all you did was go on about USA, the petrodollar and Erdogan being the savior of the islamic world.

I'm not a liar,if you can't accept something.

Turkiye MADE

Turkiye USED

Turkiye already HAVE ( hundreds of military projects )
WILL HAVE

WILL HAVE

TS-1400 Turboshaft Engine
in 2020 we will have
in 2023 we have now

1696852800747.jpeg

1696852623741.jpeg

1500 hp BATU Engine
in 2020 we will have
in 2024 tests on ALTAY Tank
in 2026 mass production
1696853088313.png

1696852825731.png

but Greece only can dream about it forever

And you denied everything I showed you and told you about. I explained to you and all you did was go on about USA, the petrodollar and Erdogan being the savior of the islamic world.

I'm not a liar,if you can't accept something.
There's no doubt in my mind that you are a liar who's overwhelmed by bias and envy. You try to find a way to ridicule every Turkish achievement, especially military ones despite the fact that Turkiye's indegenous military tech is foiling U.S. plans across the MENA region. A group of U.S. senators admitted this and even tried to tighten sanctions on Turkish defense companies. I won't give you any links cos there's no point in that. you do your own research to confirm.

The reason you are so obsessed with Turkiye is because deep down, you know it's not a military push-over and is determined to defeat Western aggression. Your comments here just echoes Western editorials on CNN, VOA, BBC, etc. Not a single good word about Turkey from those vultures. But f**k them.

I pray for the day that Turkiye can single-handedly equip every wing of a country's military (navy, army, airforce) without any tech input from the West. I hope it comes by 2028. Then we'll see how your Western induced anti-Muslim U.N. arms embargoes and sanctions alters Ankara's calculations about equiping embattled governments in Sudan, Somalia, Libya, etc. Regardless of Western or U.N. sanctions, governments will still buy weapons if they perceive a military threat. Turkish construction companies and manufacturers will basically replace their Western competitors pulling out of these markets due to U.N./Western sanctions. Turkey can boost trade with countries like Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia, etc. and not worry about Western sanctions. Qatar, Azerbaijan, Libya, Russia, Nigeria, Iraq, and Iran will provide all the oil Turkiye and its allies need. (Nukes are also on the cards REGARDLESS of U.N. sanctions). America's best bet to stop Turkiye from achieving these goals is to instigate a war between Turkiye and Greece.

This is why Erdogan is concentrating his efforts on self sufficiency in military and civilian tech. He wants Turkiye to be able to provide the tech need of any country under Western oppression. The day Turkiye achieves this goal will mark the beginning of the end of Western hegemony. Turkish defense export is increasing by double digits every year - and this provides a good source of foreign cash. Turkiye will always have dollars if it wants to regardless of U.S. sanctions. while America can replace Iran's oil with that of its puppets, it cannot replace Turkiye's civilian and military exports, making Turkey difficult to target. So my dear, don't focus on the military clashes in Libya or Syria to understand Erdogan's policies. Focus on his defense and civilian manufacturing policies, and the economic and military ties he forges with other countries.

It's 2023 now
Yeah, it'll probably come before 2026. Remember how Turkiye beat its deadlines for several weapons.

Last edited:
There's no doubt in my mind that you are a liar who's overwhelmed by bias and envy. You try to find a way to ridicule every Turkish achievement, especially military ones despite the fact that Turkiye's indegenous military tech is foiling U.S. plans across the MENA region. A group of U.S. senators admitted this and even tried to tighten sanctions on Turkish defense companies. I won't give you any links cos there's no point in that. you do your own research to confirm.

The reason you are so obsessed with Turkiye is because deep down, you know it's not a military push-over and is determined to defeat Western aggression. Your comments here just echoes Western editorials on CNN, VOA, BBC, etc. Not a single good word about Turkey from those vultures. But f**k them.

I pray for the day that Turkiye can single-handedly equip every wing of a country's military (navy, army, airforce) without any tech input from the West. I hope it comes by 2028. Then we'll see how your Western induced anti-Muslim U.N. arms embargoes and sanctions alters Ankara's calculations about equiping embattled governments in Sudan, Somalia, Libya, etc. Regardless of Western or U.N. sanctions, governments will still buy weapons if they perceive a military threat. Turkish construction companies and manufacturers will basically replace their Western competitors pulling out of these markets due to U.N./Western sanctions. Turkey can boost trade with countries like Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Russia, etc. and not worry about Western sanctions. Qatar, Azerbaijan, Libya, Russia, Nigeria, Iraq, and Iran will provide all the oil Turkiye and its allies need. (Nukes are also on the cards REGARDLESS of U.N. sanctions). America's best bet to stop Turkiye from achieving these goals is to instigate a war between Turkiye and Greece.

This is why Erdogan is concentrating his efforts on self sufficiency in military and civilian tech. He wants Turkiye to be able to provide the tech need of any country under Western oppression. The day Turkiye achieves this goal will mark the beginning of the end of Western hegemony. Turkish defense export is increasing by double digits every year - and this provides a good source of foreign cash. Turkiye will always have dollars if it wants to regardless of U.S. sanctions. while America can replace Iran's oil with that of its puppets, it cannot replace Turkiye's civilian and military exports, making Turkey difficult to target. So my dear, don't focus on the military clashes in Libya or Syria to understand Erdogan's policies. Focus on his defense and civilian manufacturing policies, and the economic and military ties he forges with other countries.

Yeah, it'll probably come before 2026. Remember how Turkiye beat its deadlines for several weapons.
1.Don't call me "dear"
2.I get it you're a hardcore Erdogan fanboy.
3.Why don't you migrate to Turkey? It sounds like an ideal country for you.

They are so fucking good though :-)

I know - but if you don't start using your own in parallel, they'll never get improved.

Only one way one can get independent of foreign dependence on technical items like powerpacks - is wean oneself off of those. And that is not a one-day process. MTU did not get there in one day either.

This is how the Chinese did it. Your initial attempts will be less than spectacular. But success will be yours eventually. Now the Chinese are testing High Bypass turbofans for their transport aircraft, which was unthinkable ten years ago.

We are waiting the next muslim vacine, the next muslim iphone like, the next worldwide car and so one.... I think we have time.

The rise of Western civilization was an aberration in modern history, based on the forcible unequal exploitation and looting of other civilizations.

There was a time (in the middle ages) Gaul (France) was a backward place too, full of plague, disease and misery. No one knew how to take baths in Gaul back then.

This is exactly when Muslims were doing complicated surgeries, invented the concept of the pinhole camera, the concept of earth as a sphere, invented the basis of algorithms, algebra, linear and quadratic equations (Al-Khwarizmi), and most importantly - the concept of the daily bath. Your own Euro historians documented those.

What the French love the most (perfume) and which started to become popular in France in the 14th century was introduced by Arabs (Al Kindi) four to five centuries earlier. His treatises on extraction of essential oils is still being used.

Don't let ignorance be the basis of your prejudice.

Last edited:
I don't know why Turkey is wasting its money and time on weapons like tanks and aircraft carriers which are fast becoming a novelty of the past. In ukraine we see tanks getting destroyed left and right like cockroaches by UAVs + missiles, and navy ships including aircraft carriers can now be hit by newly developing hypersonic anti-ship missiles. Even the US carrier battle groups are now on borrowed time given how fast china's hypersonic missiles are developing.

In this era of UAVs, AI and missiles, Turkey should invest in research for AI, for increasing the speed and range of aircrafts (including UAVs) and hovering personnel carriers as well as hypersonic missiles with long ranges.

I don't know why Turkey is wasting its money and time on weapons like tanks and aircraft carriers which are fast becoming a novelty of the past. In ukraine we see tanks getting destroyed left and right like cockroaches by UAVs + missiles, and navy ships including aircraft carriers can now be hit by newly developing hypersonic anti-ship missiles. Even the US carrier battle groups are now on borrowed time given how fast china's hypersonic missiles are developing.

In this era of UAVs, AI and missiles, Turkey should invest in research for AI, for increasing the speed and range of aircrafts (including UAVs) and hovering personnel carriers as well as hypersonic missiles with long ranges.
Well I think there should be at least one Muslim country that is eager to develop combustion engine. Yep it will be likely obsolete for civilian use in the long term future, but not for military purposes.

For new kind of engine like lithium battery where it is predicted to replace combustion engine for civilian use, Indonesia I think has big chance to be one of the big producers in the world. Unlike conventional engine, EV engine started from refinery that produce chemical component for the battery and Indonesia have already started the refinery building with the help of China and Korea as partner in JV cooperation like the cooperation between our SOE company, IBC with CATL and LG Chem. There are also our national private sector being the majority share holder in this type of refinery and the refinery has already been under construction.

Turkey and Iran try to develop jet engine as well, it will be still useful for long term as electrict engine for plane is only viable for propeller type of plane where Indonesia has focus on this for our transport plane manufacturing.

In the long term, Muslim nations are likely capable of producing competitive engines whether combustion or electric.

Last edited:

Let's not build tanks because tanks are being hit, let's not build fighters because fighters are being hit, let's not build ships because ships are being hit.

Tell me one thing that wasn't shot in war.

Now stop this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom