What's new

Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack

what a loser pussy ,
when I kicked your lies and silly posts , you sent same sht ... your age,education and job ?

stupid dung beetle always changing the topic
as always you terrorized Turkish thread again with your lies and trolling

birde 2 piç BMC ye camur atıyordu kokuşmuş ucubeler
BMC develops 4 engines to break embargo on Turkiye
@waz

Solve the Altay engine problems first. It is medium level technology.
Then a far harder nut is to study, fine tune and mass produce a world class fighter engine. It is top level technology.
Good luck !
At least you will be able to argue that shrinking economy ruined your attempts, as your economy is near bankrupt thanks to your new (but old) Sultan.
Agreed, It is medium level technology indeed.

There are numerous private companies and institutions in Turkey that could get this done. Even Tümosan offered to build the engine but the arab fanboys are obsessed with half Qatari owned BMC.

Stupid liar troll ............ that was my post
Liar? You dare call me a liar?

Initial post:

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12-48-53 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

Post after it was edited:

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 17-30-21 Turkey develops indigenous Altay powerpack.png

Who's the liar?

what a loser pussy ,
when I kick your lies and silly posts , you sent same sht about your age,education and job ?

stupid dung beetle always changing the topic
You delusional kid,you kick NOBODY on this forum.

You're constantly avoiding to reply ONE SIMPLE question: Age,education and job. Because you keep talking to us like a know-it-all with an attitude and you snub everyone else on the forum.

Listen,I'm 40 years-old. I'm not here to take bullshit from someone who is either an ultranationalist teenager or a supposed adult with autism,ADHD,superiority complex,behavioral problems,delusions of grandeur,pathologic lying or whatever the **** you have.

You will either get your act together or I'll have every single person I know on this forum report you for being such a rude,intolerant,arrogant,offensive idiot. It's high time that you get that in your thick skull.

Enough of your insulting our countries,our ethnicities,our history and every person's knowledge and self-respect in here.

You've been constantly insulting Pakistanis,Arabs,Israelis,Greeks,Iranians,French,Germans,Indians,Chinese and even Kemalist Turks!

@Maula Jatt @nahtanbob @nahtanbob @Bleek @arjunk @PakAlp @White and Green with M/S @BON PLAN @Vergennes @That Guy @dbc @Deino @retaxis @IblinI @Sineva @Hack-Hook @aryobarzan @A.P. Richelieu @Muhammed45 @LegionnairE @Trisolaran @Dariush the Great @Mirzali Khan @epebble @reflecthofgeismar @Skull and Bones @Mohsin A @Meengla @villageidiot @Mehdipersian @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @mike2000 is back @kingQamaR @Areesh @INDIAPOSITIVE @tsunset @FuturePAF @CallSignMaverick @tower9 @925boy @Maira La @SalarHaqq @dani92 @ThunderCat @Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @indushek @Abid123 @Stryker1982 @Ich

Enough!

Initial post:

View attachment 958402

View attachment 958403

Who's the liar?

You're constantly avoiding to reply ONE SIMPLE question: Age,education and job. Because you keep talking to us like a know-it-all with an attitude and you snub everyone else on the forum.

Listen,I'm 40 years-old. I'm not here to take bullshit from someone who is either an ultranationalist teenager with hormonal problems or a supposed adult with autism,ADHD,superiority complex,behavioral problems,delusions of grandeur,pathologic lying or whatever the **** you have.

You will either get your act together or I'll have every single person I know on this forum report you for being such a rude,intolerant,arrogant,offensive idiot. It's high time that you get that in your thick skull.

Enough of your insulting our countries,our ethnicities,our history and every person's knowledge and self-respect in here.

You've been constantly insulting Pakistanis,Arabs,Israelis,Greeks,Iranians,French,Germans,Indians,Chinese and even Kemalist Turks!

@Maula Jatt @nahtanbob @nahtanbob @Bleek @arjunk @PakAlp @White and Green with M/S @BON PLAN @Vergennes @That Guy @dbc @Deino @retaxis @IblinI @Sineva @Hack-Hook @aryobarzan @A.P. Richelieu @Muhammed45 @LegionnairE @Trisolaran @Dariush the Great @Mirzali Khan @epebble @reflecthofgeismar @Skull and Bones @Mohsin A @Meengla @villageidiot @Mehdipersian @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @mike2000 is back @kingQamaR @Areesh @INDIAPOSITIVE @tsunset @FuturePAF @CallSignMaverick @tower9 @925boy @Maira La @SalarHaqq @dani92 @ThunderCat @Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @indushek @Abid123 @Stryker1982 @Ich

Enough!
Ignore him, he's just another Turkish hypernationalist (prolly living in Berlin lol).

Last edited:
I'm a hypernationalist, he's just a loser.
Mlk I'm up to here,enough is enough. He keeps people away from threads,it's not about ignoring him,I've seen so many people who argued just once with him and never tried it again,but also stopped posting on certain threads or sections.

I can't,I've had it. I'm up to here with this. If the mods want to ban me,ok. But I can't,this guy shouldn't be on the forum,not with this attitude and....it's just ridiculous,he DOESN'T WANT to debate! He never ever admits he is wrong! Yesterday and the day before I had to show him 3 times what he said was wrong and he still wouldn't admit it.

And it's not just about ignoring him,he spreads lies and misinformation! About members,about countries,about history etc.

Really,right now I'm so frustrated with this.

Mlk I'm up to here,enough is enough. He keeps people away from threads,it's not about ignoring him,I've seen so many people who argued just once with him and never tried it again,but also stopped posting on certain threads or sections.

I can't,I've had it. I'm up to here with this. If the mods want to ban me,ok. But I can't,this guy shouldn't be on the forum,not with this attitude and....it's just ridiculous,he DOESN'T WANT to debate! He never ever admits he is wrong! Yesterday and the day before I had to show him 3 times what he said was wrong and he still wouldn't admit it.

And it's not just about ignoring him,he spreads lies and misinformation! About members,about countries,about history etc.

Really,right now I'm so frustrated with this.
This is what happens when a person is consumed by his ego.

Who cares if Turkey is 3rd or 4th or 5th to do something? Even Syria developed and implemented an APS. Does it make Syria a great country?

I swear this guy masturbates to this stuff. This is the only thing in his life, he is such a loser. Lots of inferiority complex from living in Germany and just bizzare obsessions.

Nobody wants to deal with this. He's making the forum unusable even for Turks but the mods do nothing about it.
@LeGenD could you take a look?

Who cares if Turkey is 3rd or 4th or 5th to do something? Even Syria developed and implemented an APS. Does it make Syria a great country?

wikipedia says Syria has soft kill APS idiot
we are talkin about hard kill APS .... what a loser troll team zero military knowledge

@LeGenD Foinikas-LegionnairE are provoking people ...

and they have political issue towards president ERDOGAN
They terrorized thread about Turkish land vehicles and now they terrorize this thread

Do we have to put out their crushed political senses every day?

Enough is Enough!
When I send a post , sneaky provocateur FOINIKAS comes and terrorize my post everyday

#4,506 LegionnairE said that I came to fck your mothers
ananızı sikmeye geldim

Last edited:
you hurt his fragile ego lol.

just say "I didn't know that" and move on, what a moron.

And even Syria has an APS lol
View attachment 958393

Anyway, our big advantage is that we can mass produce a simpler, cheaper system called AKKOR PULAT, but the main problem with PULAT is that it destroys the incoming projectile at around 2 meters, this isn't a safe distance for ACV-15.

We need Tulpar, and we need to start working on a 50+ ton class IFV like the other major players. Israel puts trophy on the Namer which is already ridiculously well protected, being built on a tank chassis, While we're still screwing around with ACV-15s, it's disgraceful.
He's not wrong here, the Rafael trophy makers claim that their trophy aps the only fielded by Israel, unlike Arena except for the pilot project which is yet fielded on Russian tanks even according to your source.

Still avoiding to reply about your age,education and job,huh? What a pussy! What a pussy! No balls at all,only talk talk talk and big mouthing.
Kiss ma shhlong with your mom pussy

Initial post:

View attachment 958402

View attachment 958403

Who's the liar?

Listen,I'm 40 years-old. I'm not here to take bullshit from someone who is either an ultranationalist teenager or a supposed adult with autism,ADHD,superiority complex,behavioral problems,delusions of grandeur,pathologic lying or whatever the **** you have.

Enough!
Debate does not mean verbal war. in debate we want to increase our knowledge.
I don't waste my time in verbal war. You can do this too.
Just ignore him.

He's not wrong here, the Rafael trophy makers claim that their trophy aps the only fielded by Israel,

Thanks for great post which has proved me

Foinikas and LegionnairE knows nothing about worldwide military

they search wikipedia .. nothing else

we are talkin about hard kill APS

wikipedia says Syria has soft kill APS and they says even Syria has APS
.... what a loser troll team with zero military knowledge

Last edited:
Foinikas and LegionnairE knows nothing about worldwide military

they search wikipedia .. nothing else

we are talkin about hard kill APS

wikipedia says Syria has soft kill APS and they says even Syria has APS
.... what a loser troll team with zero military knowledge
Right on, no Greek cumdumpster can think better after all all they greek export is olives and cumdumpsters

I dont know exactly why i was tagged, but for me ground tanks are obsolete. But it is good to see that Turkey can produce heavy motors.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom