What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

I want to think positive. Since the reportage given to a German media organization, PM aims a ultra positive stance to normalize the relations seems as “begging” and so he needs to composes such statements to spread unreal flowers all around about subjects related with Germans. Otherwise, A person who knows what he is talking about, doesn’t make such things. I don’t think Germans on Altay serial production issue is about CNC machines.

Well, no one gave our PM credit for being a well informed about anything. Especially when it comes to Defence projects. So perhaps you could be right. But right now , i am so angry i am literally breathing fire !

Altay is an industrialization project of Turkish Republic bro. When serial production commenced, I think more than 100 national companies will produce some sections. With new improvements in paralel to technological advancements, Turkey would have aimed to create a safe heavy weight tank family which is designed to purely met the requirements of own armed forces. In this aspect, Delivering the production of your national tank to a foreign hand means to open all secrecy of your strategic product to a state like Germany. Why do we let Germans to know thickness level of armour plates on every cm of Altay chassis/turret ? Why do we let Germans to know about weaknesses of a national product ? I really don't get WTF is going on in politic seats When the subject became big projects like Milgem and Altay. At least, Gave it to FNSS If you don't like Otokar. They have one of the best design center and working with hundreds of small scale sme. They have a perfect history when it comes to R&D activities. They are now designing one of the most difficult engineering vehicle called ZAHA and sole company that is able to compete with Otokar in an engineering competition.

%100 agreed, peygamber efendimizin dedigi gibi isi ehline veriniz. yok koc hainse yada hainlik yapacaksa ihanetini ortaya cikartsinlar, ama projeyi de ulke menfaatimizi de riske atmasinlar.

This mentality disturbs me why should we accept that corrupt greedy people are allowed to fill their pockets on the back of Turkish nations strategic projects?
Is that how Erdogan is gonna make Turkey top 10 economy in 5 years?

To be honest if it will be like that it will distrubs me too, i hope best company will be selected for this project and Country.

Just for spite
https://www.otokar.com/en-us/products/Pages/altay.aspx
Screenshot_2018-02-18-23-38-58.png

Screenshot_2018-02-18-23-35-27.png
Screenshot_2018-02-18-23-35-47.png

Well, Germany isn't the only country who can produce CNC machines. Look at other European countries if necessary. or better yet, learn and build our own. we'll need that for everything.

Thats what i hope too but i guess thats not whats gonna happen.

Erdogan is a hard guy, i know he is patriotics but also he can do mistakes too. So if Erdogan dont like Koc he can be ruled out Otokar.

İ dont like Koc too but for my country interests Otokar is a best candidate for Altay project.

İ hope state will be aware everythings and take best decision for Turkey.

Gece gece uyku da tutmadi proje endisesi mi yediklerimden mi bilemedim :) sen yuz yuz sonuna gel sonra projeyi isi ehli olmayan bir firmaya vermeye calis hemde alman ortakli... Harbiden cok irite edici bir durum, bakalim isin sonunda ne cikacak.

Well, Germany isn't the only country who can produce CNC machines. Look at other European countries if necessary. or better yet, learn and build our own. we'll need that for everything.
Otokar doesnt need those equipments and machinery. They have already producedddd.
PM begs to germans, Otokar begs to PM.

Otokar doesnt need those equipments and machinery. They have already producedddd.
PM begs to germans, Otokar begs to PM.

COME ON MAN. Otokar themselves even said it would take 2 years to setup production facilites, so no they don't have the machinery. This shit isn't about machinery, it's got the shit smell of politics all over it.

Stop spinning shit for your agendas.

Stop spinning shit for your agendas.
Lets just be silent and not turn it into politics, its not like the whole project is in danger because of politics and agendas of the decision makers.

But we forumers should not push our agendas as critics in disguise i guess.

Lets just be silent and not turn it into politics, its not like the whole project is in danger because of politics and agendas of the decision makers.

But we forumers should not push our agendas as critics in disguise i guess.

Why is it that you always pick a sentence out from the entire context of my post. If you are happy to see people create lies to push agendas, do you, when I see that shit I will call them out on it no matter which political affiliation they have.

Why is it that you always pick a sentence out from the entire context of my post.
Its one of the few times i actually quoted you directly, maybe you should stop victimizing yourself here.

If you are happy to see people create lies to push agendas, do you, when I see that shit I will call them out on it no matter which political affiliation they have.
The critics here are quite legitime in my opinion and its important to point them out.

Why is it that you always pick a sentence out from the entire context of my post. If you are happy to see people create lies to push agendas, do you, when I see that shit I will call them out on it no matter which political affiliation they have.
Dude, calm down. Your entire message is just a few rows above for everyone to see in context.

One way or another it's Otokar's concern to set up the tooling.

I'm sick of the government paying private contractors and then holding their hands to do the job. If the government is going to set up the tooling and machinery then what's the purpose of hiring a private contractor? We might aswell produce the Altay at 1. ABMK.

Frankly I'd rather wait for Otokar to set up the production line than have the German communist bastards involved. We entered Afrin and immediately the Germans decided they wouldn't upgrade the tanks of fascist oppressive Turkey. So fvck those pkk loving cvnts in the German parliament and let us do it on our own.

Last edited:
Its one of the few times i actually quoted you directly, maybe you should stop victimizing yourself here.

It's not the first time you've selected a sentence pulled it out of context.

The critics here are quite legitime in my opinion and its important to point them out.

I have no issues with critics, I have issues with disinformation and political agenda pushing. Well done for again, skipping that point in my original post. Looking forward to seeing you wiesel out more crap.

I have no issues with critics, I have issues with disinformation and political agenda pushing. Well done for again, skipping that point in my original post. Looking forward to seeing you wiesel out more crap.
How are you so sure UkroTurk was deliberately lying?

A couple of days ago I said TCG Anadolu would cost around 5 billion dollars with the F35B aircraft that would be stationed on it and someone pointed out that actually it'd be about 3.5 billlions. Am I spreading misinformation for my political agenda? Calm your tits mate.

A couple of days ago I said TCG Anadolu would cost around 5 billion dollars with the F35B aircraft, someone pointed out it'd be about 3.5 billlions.
Just to clarify, its probably me who talked with you about price of the ship, but i didnt give any amount. TCG Anadolu would cost $600million at max :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom