What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

It's not the first time you've selected a sentence pulled it out of context.

I have no issues with critics, I have issues with disinformation and political agenda pushing. Well done for again, skipping that point in my original post. Looking forward to seeing you wiesel out more crap.

Your the one blaming people for pushing their agendas, you claim im always quoting your posts out of context and then also blame people of spreading misinformation, wieseling out crap is your domain not mine.

Can anyone confirm - the PM was talking about Leo modernisation, not Altay, right?

I guess the lesson we should learn is to quote the whole post. even if you choose to answer only part of it, say so, and don't pretend the posted text doesn't exist.

Western media is quite good at only picking out one part of a whole (taking out of context) and focusing their energy on making an issue out of it.

We should avoid doing so, spend 3-5 min more to point that out.

it's a problem that Ministers who doesn't know anything about SSM talk about it, so I quite understand that Cabatli has finally had enough. But at the same time I'm worried, he's one of two people who I rely on are calm and composed. To give me the sense of security I need in order to know that the politicians despite their incompetence rely on competent people to make the decision.

COME ON MAN. Otokar themselves even said it would take 2 years to setup production facilites, so no they don't have the machinery. This shit isn't about machinery, it's got the shit smell of politics all over it.

Stop spinning shit for your agendas.
İ wish you didnt adress me.
Because i am not such a great person who has an agenda.
İ am just a forumer as other forumes who have been sharing their opinioins.
İ cant understand why i have been blamed recently.
May be poor forumer also tought you RPG wasnt invented against ERA. Vice versa ERA invented against tandem warheads!!

İf the person with lack of knowledge mustnt write here, all of us must be banned.
Because people even dont know vital hardware of tanks , writing here.
"Tandem warheads are invented against ERA" its not me just quoting:))))))

İ wish you didnt adress me.
Because i am not such a great person who has an agenda.
İ am just a forumer as other forumes who have been sharing their opinioins.
İ cant understand why i have been blamed recently.
May be poor forumer also tought you RPG wasnt invented against ERA. Vice versa ERA invented against tandem warheads!!

İf the person with lack of knowledge mustnt write here, all of us must be banned.
Because people even dont know vital hardware of tanks , writing here.
"Tandem warheads are invented against ERA" its not me just quoting:))))))

Don't worry about it bro, do as you please :-)

according to my knowledge, as far as I know

HEAT was made to defeat thick RHA
ERA was made to defeat HEAT(not necessarily tandem)
tandem warheads were made to defeat ERA

First little explosive of the tandem warhead takes out the ERA and then the bigger warhead kills the armor.

so @UkroTurk is wrong about that. As far as Otokar tooling and machining goes. I've never been inside Otokar factories but Otokar is a huge company, they shouldn't need the government to help them or the foregin minister to beg to Germans. That makes no sense to me. and @Combat-Master didn't provide source on that "we'll need 2 years" quote, I don't know in what context was it said and when.

Maybe they said it 2 years ago and are ready for production right now.

according to my knowledge, as far as I know

HEAT was made to defeat thick RHA
ERA was made to defeat HEAT(not necessarily tandem)
tandem warheads were made to defeat ERA

First little explosive of the tandem warhead takes out the ERA and then the bigger warhead kills the armor.

so @UkroTurk is wrong about that. As far as Otokar tooling and machining goes. I've never been inside Otokar factories but Otokar is a huge company, they shouldn't need the government to help them or the foregin minister to beg to Germans. That makes no sense to me. and @Combat-Master didn't provide source on that "we'll need 2 years" quote, I don't know in what context was it said and when.

Maybe they said it 2 years ago and are ready for production right now.

Here's source. He says once offer has been accepted serial production would start in 18-22 months and completion of 250 tanks would take 5 years.

Here's source. He says once offer has been accepted serial production would start in 18-22 months and completion of 250 tanks would take 5 years.
This video is 2 years old. 18-22 months have already passed. Maybe they moved ahead and set up the tooling.

Unless you have an inside source...

Is it true, we build our (our) tank?

The good ol’ germans.
Dont be so bad! If the word was ours (Turkish members in the forum) I am sure that the approach would be far from this but lets not forget about the political games between the two countries. If I am remembering correctly not long ago Yildirim was talking about new page in the relations between the two countries. I can understand your attitude but please stay away from such comments. It will result in massive ban fest and accusations to you being BND and nothing more. Bad @Bismarck !

Dont be so bad! If the word was ours (Turkish members in the forum) I am sure that the approach would be far from this but lets not forget about the political games between the two countries. If I am remembering correctly not long ago Yildirim was talking about new page in the relations between the two countries. I can understand your attitude but please stay away from such comments. It will result in massive ban fest and accusations to you being BND and nothing more. Bad @Bismarck !

You or any other member could think I was involved in Turkish prime ministers decision? You choose your partner, no one else. Don’t blame others.

You or any other member could think I was involved in Turkish prime ministers decision? You choose your partner, no one else. Don’t blame others.
Of course I dont think so. I didnt chose that partner and I am sure that somebody who cares about the nationality of the project and the future Turkish industrial ambitions didnt chose it to happen like this. Those were the prime minister's words not ours. I just wanted to remind you to stay away from provocative comments because it will not end good. And especially on that matter.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom