What's new

Ali Zafar to promote Dabur's skincare product

Our fat bitches you got nothing on them, especially those south fat bitches :D

What is with south Indians, they have a thing for chubby fat bitches. Way more than healthy :D

Seems you never watched real South Indian movies but watched something else . Anyway, your movie industry is total crap, even my 5MP mobile camera can make better movies than LOLywood. :lol::lol:

Ali Zafar is cheap, i never liked him. He should stay there in India and change his nationality.

Threads like these are usually baits for India vs Pakistan wars. They ALWAYS contain brainless arguments from both sides, and end in a good few bans.

How about us Pakistanis stop posting on such threads?

I strongly urge the Mods to instantly close threads like this when they pop up!

Seems you never watched real South Indian movies but watched something else . Anyway, your movie industry is total crap, even my 5MP mobile camera can make better movies than LOLywood. :lol::lol:

Chal be lorday main to mazak kar raha tha? Kalay kitna jalay ga? Baki ka kala hojaega :D

Pushal pe pair rakh diya? :sarcastic:

Have already got better than these.

Katrina-Kaif-724x340.jpg

These two are enough.

She is half Kashmiri and half White and she grew up in UK and U.S. The purpose of her stay in your country is simply because of business

Last edited:
Personally I find guys having white skin tone very unappealing. I myself is one fairy looking boy. Our tenants came to our flat and spotted me and aunty said 'OMG! what a 'CUTE' boy'. I hate such praise. Men should be darky and rough and tough. I hate fair and handsome cream. :o:

You seem to suffer from a bad case of inferiority complex. It's really pathetic to see you go lengths to try to prove you're 'fair' or whatnot.

hum kaaley hain to kya hua dilwaaley hain......

but the biharis here apply skin whitening creams
they dont like their own skin color
these are some of the side effects of bollywood where almost 99% actors are white punjabis

Cannot just blame biharis.

Nothing but bollywood hate dark skin and aborginal faces, racist movie industry.

What you said is partially true. Bollywood is fair skinned dominated but not all are Punjabis. Hrithik is not Punjabi. His grandfather was Bengali. Aishwarya is South Indian. Have you seen Mahesh Babu, young Rajnikanth of South India? He is more fairer than any Pakistani actor. But Bollywood also have dark beauties and darky handsome heroes. They are awesome.

Kareena is white but she is masculine. No feminine beauty. Deepika is dark but she is feminine. What do you think about them? Who is more beautiful and sexy?

What you said is partially true. Bollywood is fair skinned dominated but not all are Punjabis. Hrithik is not Punjabi. His grandfather was Bengali. Aishwarya is South Indian. Have you seen Mahesh Babu, young Rajnikanth of South India? He is more fairer than any Pakistani actor. But Bollywood also have dark beauties and darky handsome heroes. They are awesome.

Kareena is white but she is masculine. No feminine beauty. Deepika is dark but she is feminine. What do you think about them? Who is more beautiful and sexy?

I don't believe in fairness. An actor should be well spoken, fit, handsome and tall. Under these categories, not all Indians pass

Back
Top Bottom