What's new

Ali Zafar to promote Dabur's skincare product

2 Pakistani actors who can give a storm to Bollywood. Please sign Fawad with Aishwarya and Mahira with Hrithik. Movies will get earthshaking opening. :bounce:

Fawad Khan

Fawad_Khan_and_Sadaf_Fawad_Khan.jpg

Mahira Khan

Mahira-Khan1.jpg

:P as if Bollywood is modest industry
u want to work in bollywood too....:p:

but but but that's the truth blackies like ajay devgan cant endorse a skin cream

hahahahahahahahah
lol..why dont u start promoting tanning creams......
they will be big hit for whites like u......:lol:
I don't know but you resemble of indian lion, the banned member........:crazy:

Oh my lord now I've seen it all.

Dude is way too gullible.

Sharing my half photo. :P

DwjhC9i.jpg

MAn i never thought you would actually post you picture!

I feel like making Arab football commentary with their long Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllll!

Dude is way too gullible.

MAn i never thought you would actually post you picture!

I feel like making Arab football commentary with their long Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllll!

Now give some expert opinion. I want to be darky.

Use dark tannin oil. Roast in the sun. Tannin booth. Plenty man.

Tanning oil? I thought tanning cream. Okay, will buy a tanning oil from supershop.

The reason I hate those fairness cream for men is fair skinned South Asian look feminine, not masculine. Man should be dark shaded. Tall, dark and handsome = Perfect looking man.

Tanning oil? I thought tanning cream. Okay, will buy a tanning oil from supershop.

The reason I hate those fairness cream for men is fair skinned South Asian look feminine, not masculine. Man should be dark shade. Tall, dark and handsome = Perfect looking man.
dark man dont get white woman

Back
Top Bottom