What's new

Ali Zafar to promote Dabur's skincare product

How come their censor board allow Anti religious content? Well, their movies aren't watched beyond their country anyway. There are few good singers in Pakistan, but they are becoming well-known to the world through Bollywood and Indian reality shows. It's fine, should encourage talent.

Annnnnnnnnnd when did I say she is born in India?

She is half Kashmiri and half White and she grew up in UK and U.S. The purpose of her stay in your country is simply because of business

How come their censor board allow Anti religious content? Well, their movies aren't watched beyond their country anyway. There are few good singers in Pakistan, but they are becoming well-known to the world through Bollywood and Indian reality shows. It's fine, should encourage talent.

That rabid anti-Hindu hatred is very normal in Pakistan, they will allow rabid anti-Hindu depictions in the movie but won't allow depicting drinking. The Pakistani version of Devdas couldn't be released because the movie was showing Devdas as drinking alcohol and censor board had an objection towards that.

Typical Indian? WTF are you talking about? whoever is from any Indian state is Indian, anyways you don't worry. Unity in diversity is just not everyone's cup of tea.:coffee:

Beta hritick is punjabi khatri, does he look like bengali to you? Just seen pictures of mahesh babu, typical indian face not fit for bollywood, and he is not fair but dusky skin obtained by unatural means and lightining in movies. Here is him, likes of him are known as churas in Pakistan they have same facial feuatures

www.heyandhra.com_OgAAADmS9nZdb9qQK_y-LC9xVecUr-HDb1qxWUYXEQqBcIoPRYKWhoJZlUCTttQmejumF5IrVJNGxAHVkQmVeBb8bj4Am1T1UCPmaSEerNKjAycG2dIeQUIZKgUA.jpg

These actresses have used all the fariness creams and platic surgery, if men does that then he will become Michael Jackson.

For me only katreena kaif looks good. Deepika is unatural plastic face. With dusky skin tone, made fair in bollywood thanks to makeup.

Bollywood is racist industry, its pretty clear at this point.

That rabid anti-Hindu hatred is very normal in Pakistan, they will allow rabid anti-Hindu depictions in the movie but won't allow depicting drinking. The Pakistani version of Devdas couldn't be released because the movie was showing Devdas as drinking alcohol and censor board had an objection towards that.

Well, itself tells the story why they couldn't succeed in any Industry (except trolling with unrelated news :-)) and where as India is succeeded and growing in every way.

Machi deya putra
This doesn't make any sense. It's like vomiting and saying i am speaking urdu.

if you think couple of millions can buy Pakistan stock exchange :lol:
Rajnikant Earn millions in just a single movie. And here i am talking about in $ & Euro and not PKR.

Likes of these are in every galli mahalla of Pakistan.
You show me one Hrithik or Katrina look alike in whole Pakistan. Then talk about galli and "Mohalla".

Same can't be said of India where bollywood is dominated by punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan. 1 million punjabi khatris dominated film industry of country with 1300 million people, pathetic to say the least.

Don't post pictures of Pakistani origin actors,

47639293.jpg

:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

this is your superstar, problem is no one wanted him in bollywood :lol:
He don't need to beg anyone like your pakistani so called actors and actress. He produces his own movies and employs other co-actor and actress, which earns in million $:yes4:

Shahid Afridi

shahid-afridi-fair-n-lovely.jpg
:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Last edited:
Beta hritick is punjabi khatri, does he look like bengali to you?
He is an Indian and that's enough, lol we don't fight like Shia, Sunni, ahmadis in Pakistan. Andhe ko baaki sab bhi andhe hi lgte h:omghaha:

Just seen pictures of mahesh babu, typical indian face not fit for bollywood
You are nothing in front of him telling him what he is worthy of and what he isn't.
www.heyandhra.com_OgAAADmS9nZdb9qQK_y-LC9xVecUr-HDb1qxWUYXEQqBcIoPRYKWhoJZlUCTttQmejumF5IrVJNGxAHVkQmVeBb8bj4Am1T1UCPmaSEerNKjAycG2dIeQUIZKgUA.jpg

LOL BTW who is this gay?

Deepika is unatural plastic face. With dusky skin tone, made fair in bollywood thanks to makeup.
What makes you think every other film industry does make up like LOLLYWOOD
Best-SamanZar-Salon-bridal-Makeup-2013-12-Desi-Pakistani-Look.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Bollywood is racist industry, its pretty clear at this point.
Racist?:laughcry: Your whole country is racist, example: Bangladesh

On what basis Ali Zafar is famous in India? It's ridiculous, if some one thinks he is some star hero in India. None of his movies has watched by many or recovered the budget yet. The movie Chasme Badoor did decent business b/c of other Indian heroes and Director David D. His Total S was utter flop in India and it couldn't compete with Queen.

Some silly guys here are comparing Mahesh Babu here, Mahesh Babu is superstar and in a regional language itself his movies are collection Rs 70 cr and at-least $10 million in USA. Don't compare Indian starts with some market-less media figures.
LOL i didn't even know this guy ali existed before meri brother ki dulhan and that movie was enough for me to watch his acting for my whole life.

Babu will never get lead role in bollywood movie, look like typical Indian nerd.
LOL At least he isn't gay as lollywood actors. BTW there were some people who were saying Pakistani don't watch Indian movies. LOL here this user knows so much about Indian movies.

Acting lol dancing again lol
I Understand you are habitual to over acting and over makeup of lollywood.:lol:

Last edited:
Thats why only punjabi khatris and pathans are leading actors.
LOL, you think rephrasing again & again them as punjabi and pathans will make them Pakistani? They are Indians, Bollywood choose on the basis of talent and not on caste and creed as lollywood does, heck they don't want to be called Pakistani in their whole life:lol:

Lol Or even Pakistani actors are hired as lead. Lol
We are humans, so mistake happens..

All bollywood need is non-indian face, Dileep Kumar was selling fruits when he was spotted by bollywood director. I wonder what skill he was displaying by selling fruits lol
LOL that fruit vendor knows far better acting that Pakistani actors.

Non-indian face? Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan after partition, 1 million out of 1300. They represent average Indian to you? Its like saying North Pakistan dardic population is average face in Pakistan. Mind you Pakistani north dardic population still make more % of population of Pakistan then punjabi khatris in India.
LOLOLOL Again :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

have some respect for the dead douche reviewer..

p.s she was a model.
RIP. I didn't mean to hurt anyone and neither was i making comments on her, read before you say anything i was pointing to make up done in lollywood. And please before you say others control your own people then expect respect from others.:coffee:

Indian bengans are too ugly to be brand ambassadoring a skin care product. No amount of cosmetics can take the curse off their skin.:cry:

You should drown yourself with shame for having such thoughts, bigot.

Why is racism so rampant on this forum?

so what does Dabur skincare do exactly?

Is that a code word for fairness creams? :unsure:

You should drown yourself with shame for having such thoughts, bigot.

Why is racism so rampant on this forum?

anonymity+defence forum + unfulfilled macho fantasies = a whole lot of racist douchebags walking around looking for attention.

have some respect for the dead douche reviewer..

p.s she was a model.

Is that the Woman who recently died in a car crash?

Our fat bitches you got nothing on them, especially those south fat bitches :D

What is with south Indians, they have a thing for chubby fat bitches. Way more than healthy :D

don't know about chubby, but I like girls with meat on them bones, not walking coat hangers that passes for actresses today.

what is it with this forum and obsessing over skin colour?

Last edited:
Most of the fair and lovely guys are photoshoped.

Specially the flawless akin and non existent dark circles.

Back
Top Bottom