What's new

ACI terminating joint venture agreement with Dabur

Lol. Bangladesh FMCG market size is barely about $3.5 billion vs about $150 billion in India.

The fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) market in Bangladesh has now surpassed Tk30,000 crore.

FMCG industry in India has seen a remarkable transformation over the last two decades. With a growth rate of 14.7 pr cent, the FMCG industry has been projected to grow to a market size of almost $220 billion by 2025.

Dabur revenue in India is about half the FMCG market size of Bangladesh. Lol.

No Indian company would loose sleep over that stupid market.

Such tepid consumption, where are the Richie Richs' of Lungidesh spending their money?

So you guys consider Indian corporates as your enemies?
Yes I do ! And please don't post such illegal Bangladeshi garbage! Long ago I declared that either 1.4 billion Indians are illegal Bangladeshi, or there are no illegal Bangladeshi in India!

Still if you find any ,send them back with proper documents! Or just dump them into the sea!

Remember once your brave police destroyed hundreds of India house by claiming they are illegal Bangladeshi?

Now read those old news , and do not ever quote me when you will be blabbering about so called illegal Bangladeshi!

I've no taste in your ronadhona!

Yes I do ! And please don't post such illegal Bangladeshi garbage! Long ago I declared that either 1.4 billion Indians are illegal Bangladeshi, or there are no illegal Bangladeshi in India!

Still if you find any ,send them back with proper documents! Or just dump them into the sea!

Remember once your brave police destroyed hundreds of India house by claiming they are illegal Bangladeshi?

Now read those old news , and do not ever quote me when you will be blabbering about so called illegal Bangladeshi!

I've no taste in your ronadhona!
It seems I have hit your nerve quite well :D

Last edited:
It seems I have hit your nerve quite well :D
You have hit nothing! Before you i countered many clowns! First one was @Nilgiri who is permanently banned!

And later can't remember all name! My answer was similar!

And no need to show news! Just sent them back with proper documents, I already said it!

If no documents, just dump them into sea!

You have hit nothing! Before you i countered many clowns! First one was @Nilgiri who is permanently banned!

And later can't remember all name! My answer was similar!

And no need to show news! Just sent them back with proper documents, I already said it!

If no documents, just dump them into sea!
Lmao keep on proving yourself a fool now that your propaganda is busted.

Last edited:
Yes but Dabur never became popular in BD.
That is true, never used in dabur product when I was in BD, have used other Indian products, its just dabur did not work, whats the big deal?? Why are the Indians crying.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom