What's new

Hindutva Indian Companies slowly destroying lives in Bangladesh

Just change the brands to Bangladesh/ Indonesia /Turkey and Replace Hindu with Islam. And you yourself will realise this is Islamophobia; you hate a specific religion and your post is showcasing it.

This is Hinduphobia! Let's not promote hatred toward any specific religion, this is what's burning our region.

Here in this thread I will detail which Indian Sanghi companies are expanding operations in Bangladesh to affect entire populations in Bangladesh.

Not only are these companies controlled by Sanghis (as reported by my friends in Dhaka), their products are completely against Halal principles and moreover contain contraband items banned internationally. Especially for skincare creams.

These are mainly FMCG (Food, skincare, haircare, personal care) product companies but there are huge operations of food, snack and beverage companies in Bangladesh too such as Britannia and Cadbury India.

I'd suggest fellow Bangladesh spread the word about boycotting these Indian companies (and their products - which I will show here) because they finance Indian Hindutva from their profits gained in Bangladesh.

In the first series - I will detail some FMCG product companies, Marico, VLCC, Cavinkare, ITC, Emami and Dabur.

Make sure you tell your family and friends to boycott these Indian products.

ভারতীয় পণ্য বর্জন করুন। দেশের উন্নয়ন নিশ্চিত করুন।

Cavinkare (Chennai, TN based company),

Bangladesh Regd. Office: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Awal Center (Level-4), 34, Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 Bangladesh

Bangladesh-Factory: CavinKare Bangladesh Pvt Limited Plot No.B/66 BSCIC Industrial Estate, Kanchpur District-Narayanganj Bangladesh

Just look at their level of Hindutva propaganda. Why are they even in Muslim Bangladesh??
295997138_5388145524635312_5237703281549117333_n.jpg

Products:

View attachment 868771

View attachment 868772

View attachment 868773

View attachment 868774

View attachment 868775

View attachment 868776

Peas, fruits with harmful colours seized in Chennai

Read more at:

Adding banned food colourants is rife in Indian-manufactured food products. Consumers will get cancer eventually from these harmful chemicals.

A fair chance must be provided to out set the imbalance which India does not allow due to her exploitative behaviour.

That fair chance has been given for fifty years. India helped in 1971 for this and other reasons. Primary among these were

a) To remove the threat in the East and moreover,
b) Make it a ready market for their garbage.

They leech us for $45~50 Billion a year including their illegals working here as well as medical tourism etc.

We export $2 Billion to their market as they block our exports every chance they get.

This situation is not sustainable.

Look at that @Bilal9 , it didnt take long to prove my point from yesterdays duscussion on a similar topic.

:rofl:

The sure way to spot a chetonabadi and Sanghi is how fast they label somone jamati. Funny isnt it? Its hard for Indians to believe, but Jamat or any other religion based party dosent have that big voterbase in BD. But still they see jamati here jamat there, everywhere.

But can the same be said about India? No! Not at all!! BJP is not a marginal party. It has 200 million members and countless shakas where they learn to hate muslims. It enjoys huge voter base all over India and systematically works to eradicate islamic culture and heritage. It is the ruling party where its PM is a psycho mass murderer of totally innocent muslim countrymen.

Could anyone imagine Jamat being voted into BD parliament majority, on the promise of targeting hindu temples and force converting hindus? Or promising to kill hindus in mass rallies just like Modi, Shah and other disgusting BJP rats promise to do with indian muslims? Even in hypothetical situation Can anyone imagine any Jamati leader being selected for PM of Bangladesh, knowing he has massacred thousands of his own bengali countrymen, just because they werent muslim?

Well i can spek for my self; I and every bengali i am familiar with, would never do that. The BD people, establishment and Army would never allow that. For a good reason too.

Why arent Indians ashamed to have this despicable PM and his RSS offshoot «political party» as the rulers of their country? Can you call a people guilt free when 50% of population knowingly votes for a mass murderer?

It’s their go to slur.

It’s their eternal frustration that, despite their coordinated propaganda, they cannot demonise Bangladeshis in the international arena.

At the same time their country and their genocidal PM are vilified in liberal circles.

These Hinduvta turds even try to label me - despite me going to the Masque about twice a year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Their aim is to demonise Bangladeshis to justify the shit they are doing to Indian Muslims.

@Bilal9 keep exposing these turds, bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom