What's new

Ali Zafar to promote Dabur's skincare product

She is half Kashmiri and half White and she grew up in UK and U.S. The purpose of her stay in your country is simply because of business
acha bhai nai hai vo indian khush reh tu......:D

What you said is partially true. Bollywood is fair skinned dominated but not all are Punjabis. Hrithik is not Punjabi. His grandfather was Bengali. Aishwarya is South Indian. Have you seen Mahesh Babu, young Rajnikanth of South India? He is more fairer than any Pakistani actor. But Bollywood also have dark beauties and darky handsome heroes. They are awesome.

Kareena is white but she is masculine. No feminine beauty. Deepika is dark but she is feminine. What do you think about them? Who is more beautiful and sexy?

Beta hritick is punjabi khatri, does he look like bengali to you? Just seen pictures of mahesh babu, typical indian face not fit for bollywood, and he is not fair but dusky skin obtained by unatural means and lightining in movies. Here is him, likes of him are known as churas in Pakistan they have same facial feuatures

www.heyandhra.com_OgAAADmS9nZdb9qQK_y-LC9xVecUr-HDb1qxWUYXEQqBcIoPRYKWhoJZlUCTttQmejumF5IrVJNGxAHVkQmVeBb8bj4Am1T1UCPmaSEerNKjAycG2dIeQUIZKgUA.jpg

These actresses have used all the fariness creams and platic surgery, if men does that then he will become Michael Jackson.

For me only katreena kaif looks good. Deepika is unatural plastic face. With dusky skin tone, made fair in bollywood thanks to makeup.

Bollywood is racist industry, its pretty clear at this point.

Beta hritick is punjabi khatri, does he look like bengali to you? Just seen pictures of mahesh babu, typical indian face not fit for bollywood, and he is not fair but dusky skin obtained by unatural means and lightining in movies. Here is him, likes of him are known as churas in Pakistan they have same facial feuatures

www.heyandhra.com_OgAAADmS9nZdb9qQK_y-LC9xVecUr-HDb1qxWUYXEQqBcIoPRYKWhoJZlUCTttQmejumF5IrVJNGxAHVkQmVeBb8bj4Am1T1UCPmaSEerNKjAycG2dIeQUIZKgUA.jpg

These actresses have used all the fariness creams and platic surgery, if men does that then he will become Michael Jackson.

For me only katreena kaif looks good. Deepika is unatural plastic face. With dusky skin tone, made fair in bollywood thanks to makeup.

Hrithik's grandfather was Bengali. His name is itself a Bengali Hindu name.

Mahesh Babu is extremely fair skinned South Indian hero.

Mahesh%20Babu%20Mobile%20Wallpaper-www.MaheshFanZone.Mobie.IN-22.jpg

paindoo-no.1-244-p[ekm]309x433[ekm].jpg

Hrithik's grandfather was Bengali. His name is itself a Bengali Hindu name.

Mahesh Babu is extremely fair skinned South Indian hero.

Mahesh%20Babu%20Mobile%20Wallpaper-www.MaheshFanZone.Mobie.IN-22.jpg

Fake fairness archived by camera tricks. Even then his face is typical indian, he will only get side role in bollywood at best. What was his grandfather name? Where was he born? Lol

Kid go learn proper Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha:

Now bihari bhiaya will teach me urdu? Lol proper urdu lol

@IamBengali you think you are fair but nowhere near as a punjabi or pathan

punjabis are usually fair tall and well build.

Well when there arent any good heroes available in India, then we Pakistanis have to come and fill the roles.
Right Ranjeet dada?

The reason is your LOLywood is not suitable for the talents, first criteria to enter LOLywood is to look like a fat uncle. :omghaha:

The reason is your LOLywood is not suitable for the talents, first criteria to enter LOLywood is to look like a fat uncle. :omghaha:

But I thought that it was the criteria for Bollywood. How wrong was I?

:rofl:
You seriously need to attend some crash course of polished Urdu which will help you mimic Lucknowi Urdu properly. :omghaha:

Yes now i will need urdu lessons from bhaiyas and their ugly language

On what basis Ali Zafar is famous in India? It's ridiculous, if some one thinks he is some star hero in India. None of his movies has watched by many or recovered the budget yet. The movie Chasme Badoor did decent business b/c of other Indian heroes and Director David D. His Total S was utter flop in India and it couldn't compete with Queen.

Some silly guys here are comparing Mahesh Babu here, Mahesh Babu is superstar and in a regional language itself his movies are collection Rs 70 cr and at-least $10 million in USA. Don't compare Indian starts with some market-less media figures.

Back
Top Bottom