What's new

Ali Zafar to promote Dabur's skincare product

On what basis Ali Zafar is famous in India? It's ridiculous, if some one thinks he is some star hero in India. None of his movies has watched by many or recovered the budget yet. The movie Chasme Badoor did decent business b/c of other Indian heroes and Director David D. His Total S was utter flop in India and it couldn't compete with Queen.

Some silly guys here are comparing Mahesh Babu here, Mahesh Babu is superstar and in a regional language itself his movies are collection Rs 70 cr and at-least $10 million in USA. Don't compare Indian starts with some market-less media figures.

Ali Zafar was not even a actor to begin with, bollywood just need non-Indian face to hire anyway. In Pakistan he was only known for few music videos. Babu will never get lead role in bollywood movie, look like typical Indian nerd.

@IamBengali You seems like batting lot for Fawad Khan, heroes like him won't last for more than 1 film in Bollywood. For Love stories, they need fresh teenagers around 19 to 22 yrs, not 33 yrs Fawad Khan. Looks can carry them for 1 or 2 movies, only mass heroes can withstand for longer term. Pakistani actors never going to have longer career in Indian movies.

@IamBengali You seems like batting lot for Fawad Khan, heroes like him won't last for more than 1 film in Bollywood. For Love stories, they need fresh teenagers around 19 to 22 yrs, not 33 yrs Fawad Khan. Looks can carry them for 1 or 2 movies, only mass heroes can withstand for longer term. Pakistani actors never going to have longer career in Indian movies.

50 years old are playing as 20 years old in bollywood, lol bollywood will never give Pakistani actors proper movies. To much hate and hindutvas like you in India. At best Pakistani actors can expect b grade movies and make some money.

Pak movie industry will need 5 years to stand up again.

Don't worry, you will too became one, honi ko kaun taal sakta hai. :omghaha::omghaha:

First tell me bhiaya what was wrong in my urdu? Lol Can you even read urdu in original form? Let alone writing it.

Ali Zafar was not even a actor to begin with, bollywood just need non-Indian face to hire anyway. In Pakistan he was only known for few music videos. Babu will never get lead role in bollywood movie, look like typical Indian nerd.

He looked like a college going guy that's why he got career break in India. Your LOLywood need fat uncles to act as actors. :omghaha::omghaha:

50 years old are playing as 20 years old in bollywood, lol bollywood will never give Pakistani actors proper movies. To much hate and hindutvas like you in India. At best Pakistani actors can expect b grade movies and make some money.

Pak movie industry will need 5 years to stand up again.

Hahhaa, it's not hate. Indian movie industry needs so many skills. Not just acting, dancing also important. Also, i don't have any anger on Pakistani actors or singers, i am happy to see new faces on screen. I am explaining the reality.

Hahhaa, it's not hate. Indian movie industry needs so many skills. Not just acting, dancing also important. Also, i don't have any anger on Pakistani actors or singers, i am happy to see new faces on screen. I am explaining the reality.

Acting lol dancing again lol

Thats why only punjabi khatris and pathans are leading actors. Lol Or even Pakistani actors are hired as lead. Lol

All bollywood need is non-indian face, Dileep Kumar was selling fruits when he was spotted by bollywood director. I wonder what skill he was displaying by selling fruits lol

Show me who is non-indian? Forget about Dileep Kumar, he is converted Hindu.

Converted hindu ahhahahahahahahahahhaha he didnt convert but changed his name because of hindutvas

Non-indian face? Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan after partition, 1 million out of 1300. They represent average Indian to you? Its like saying North Pakistan dardic population is average face in Pakistan. Mind you Pakistani north dardic population still make more % of population of Pakistan then punjabi khatris in India.

Last edited:
Acting lol dancing again lol

Thats why only punjabi khatris and pathans are leading actors. Lol Or even Pakistani actors are hired as lead. Lol

All bollywood need is non-indian face, Dileep Kumar was selling fruits when he was spotted by bollywood director. I wonder what skill he was displaying by selling fruits lol

Every famous actor is Indian only, no one is from outside. If your brain have different views, that is you.

South Indians are also getting v famous, but those actors prefer their regional language movies. By saying that, Bollywood is always dominated by South-Indian heroines( Rekha, Hema Malini, Sridevi, Shilpa, Deepika list goes bigger).

From last few yrs, all those so called big Rs100 crore club movies are remakes of SouthIndian movies. Heroes also slowly showing interest and will see big numbers there in Bollywood in coming years.

Every famous actor is Indian only, no one is from outside. If your brain have different views, that is you.

South Indians are also getting v famous, but those actors prefer their regional language movies. By saying that, Bollywood is always dominated by South-Indian heroines( Rekha, Hema Malini, Sridevi, Shilpa, Deepika list goes bigger).

From last few yrs, all those so called big Rs100 crore club movies are remakes of SouthIndian movies. Heroes also slowly showing interest and will see big numbers there in Bollywood in coming years.

One South Indian movie cost more than the total number of movies made in Pakistan in a single year. After so much hard work and spending they made a movie named "waar" but the same movie took about 2 months to recover the production cost. :laugh:

Non-indian face? Punjabi khatris who migrated from Pakistan after partition, 1 million out of 1300. They represent average Indian to you? Its like saying North Pakistan dardic population is average face in Pakistan. Mind you Pakistani north dardic population still make more % of population of Pakistan then punjabi khatris in India.

70% Pakistanis are Punjabi-Pashtuns and still you have one of the most crappy film industry in the world. :laugh:

One South Indian movies cost more than the total number of movies made in Pakistan in a single year. After so much hard work and spending they made a movie named "waar" but it took the same movie about 2 months to recover the production cost. :laugh:

70% Pakistanis are Punjabi-Pashtuns and still you have one of the most crappy film industry in the world. :laugh:

Ofcourse. Every-star hero in South is getting minimum Rs 30 cr in India and $5 to $10 mil in Overseas alone.

Converted hindu ahhahahahahahahahahhaha he didnt convert but changed his name because of hindutvas

FYI - Every famous Bollywood actor has Hindu family. Show me one who doesn't have?

Ofcourse. Every-star hero in South is getting minimum Rs 30 cr in India and $5 to $10 mil in Overseas alone.

Regional cinemas like Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali film industry makes some of the most lavish and quality movies of Indian cinema. The local Hyderabadi movies have better quality than cheap Pakistani movies, infact we can make better movies than Pakistani movies using a 5MP camera. :laugh:

Regional cinemas like Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali film industry makes some of the most lavish and quality movies of Indian cinema. The local Hyderabadi movies have better quality than cheap Pakistani movies, infact we can make better movies than Pakistani movies using a 5MP camera. :laugh:

Yes. Telugu and Tamil has become huge and highly commercial. Malayalam movies are mixed( Commercial and few art movies). Interestingly, Bengali movies somehow couldn't grow commercially when compare to South.

@indc i never watched any Pakistani movies so far. did you watch any?

Yes. Telugu and Tamil has become huge and highly commercial. Malayalam movies are mixed( Commercial and few art movies). Interestingly, Bengali movies somehow couldn't grow commercially when compare to South.

@indc i never watched any Pakistani movies so far. did you watch any?

I saw one named Maula Jatt but very heavily loaded Punjabi, difficult to understand. Many Pakistani movies are rabidly anti-Hindu and their censor boards is very lenient to allow such extent of bigotry. Even B-grade and C-grade movies of India have better quality compared to Pakistan movies.

Back
Top Bottom