What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

As explained, no one is being offered money. The money is for conversion process involved and not a hand out. Like saying I spent so and so much money on my wedding expenses does not translate into money being doled out as dowry, it is just the expense involved in getting married.

Yes, bulls too. They are friends of the planet.

What about goats and the old dinosaurs and giant pandas?

Why people are so anti Goat? They offers more or less the same benefit as a Gow Mata, yet not being covered under the reservation of Hindutwa?

Its the beard mate. Its the beard.

What about goats and the old dinosaurs and giant pandas?

If possible never hurt or harm any animal including goats, old dinosaurs, and giant pandas. Become a vegetarian.

Another mistake. You don't get 5 lakh or any money. The money is to pay for the dues, the new id cards, new voter cards, change of names, laywer fees , etc.
@PlanetWarrior - This is a bad choice. Converting to Islam is a lucrative choice though. 50k in hand. That's good for some folks, may not be good for him though. :D
What a pathetic excuse .. I bet you can get most of this paper work done for free..

Second or maybe Christians converting to hinduism costs lesser ..:lol:

Beta rehanay dou run say na ho pai ga.

The whole concoction of commies and conggies and media is amazing. A conversion of 200 odd becomes a flash news.

Something like this

which is happening for years in broad day light easily is brushed under the carpet. No one notice that. In principle I am totally against any such luring. But lets be fair and equidistant with all. Can we afford to ?

10801926_10152662386234580_1256522661924240842_n.jpg

The worth of a civilization is measured by how it cares of its animals. You are nothing but a psycho who only measures things in terms of money.

The worth of a civilization is measured by how it cared about other human beings not animals..

Why only 2 lakhs for Christians? Is their religion cheaper than Muslims?

The worth of a civilization is measured by how it cared about other human beings not animals..
Nope. It is animals. Because when animals are also cared for, it is a given that humans are also cared for. Set your bar higher.

Why only 2 lakhs for Christians? Is their religion cheaper than Muslims?
More Christians converting than Muslims, so per capita expenditure is less.

Nope. It is animals. Because when animals are also cared for, it is a given that humans are also cared for. Set your bar higher.

Yea right by the look of it, Hindutvavadis care less about other human beings than animals..

I guess Muslims care a wee bit more about their religion so have to shed some more moolah to lure them.

I'm starting a new religion... Tharkology.. (If BC Scientology can be a religion why can't Tharkology)..

Membership fees 5000rs..

I'm starting a new religion... Tharkology.. (If BC Scientology can be a religion why can't Tharkology)..

Membership fees 5000rs..

Dude, we are getting free money for converting to other religion and you are asking money to join your religion? o_O

Back
Top Bottom