What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Kashmir is not your land...they dont want you the Kashmiris in the video said it loud and clear! Nothing against India makes any sense to Indians..whats new?

Who cares what you think.. INR works in Kashmir.. Kashmiris carry Indian passports...Kashmir runs on IST.. And I can go to my hometown Srinagar without needing a visa (unlike Pakistanis).. That's enough for any sane person to realize whose Land Kashmir is :)

Kashmir is not your land...they dont want you the Kashmiris in the video said it loud and clear! Nothing against India makes any sense to Indians..whats new?

The hypocrisy again. As soon as any wrong doing of Muslims surfaces, you just brush it aside, divert the topic, anything but comment on that.

Apply it to your blind self! Where you cant see the injustice present!

Talking about injustice, I missed you, in the other thread, after that video of Pakistani Hindus was posted.

Who cares what you think.. INR works in Kashmir.. Kashmiris carry Indian passports...Kashmir runs on IST.. And I can go to my hometown Srinagar without needing a visa (unlike Pakistanis).. That's enough for any sane person to realize whose Land Kashmir is :)

You are a Kashmiri ? :o::o:

The hypocrisy again. As soon as any wrong doing of Muslims surfaces, you just brush it aside, divert the topic, anything but comment on that.
TThats what you are doing derailing instead of discussing what the thread is about!

Talking about injustice, I missed you, in the other thread, after that video of Pakistani Hindus was posted.
No idea which thread! I dont live on PDF.... :enjoy:

No one is arguing whose land it is...My arguement is if you people treat them badly how in the 1st Kashmiri thread the Indians went crazy saying everything from they will do worse were they there to automatically accusing the Kashmiris must have done something wrong ....

That attitude is what I am highlighting and everyone else brought in Balouch (again I said none of the Pakistanis went all Indians on the Balouchi students instead we condemned the act and supported those who stood up for the Balouchi students! Not 1 Pakistani went Indian....

even if 100% kashmiris hate India then also we wont give kashmir :D :D :D :D
That just shows looser attitude of a tyrant :tsk:

That just shows looser attitude of a tyrant :tsk:
pakistan is never gonna get kashmir instead of this pakistan can try their disputed land tactics on iran or afghanistan maybe UN will favor you in that......... :bunny: :bunny:

TThats what you are doing derailing instead of discussing what the thread is about!
Not at all, I didn't started/diverted any topic. I am just commenting on your comments! See, you again diverted the topic.

No idea which thread! I dont live on PDF.... :enjoy:
So Chat threads are not part of the PDF.
Not too late:
Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition? | Page 3
Hopefully you would express your views on this.

PS: Would you also share your views about this incident (topic of thread)? Its cause and people responsible to start it?

No one is arguing whose land it is...My arguement is if you people treat them badly how in the 1st Kashmiri thread the Indians went crazy saying everything from they will do worse were they there to automatically accusing the Kashmiris must have done something wrong ....

That attitude is what I am highlighting and everyone else brought in Balouch (again I said none of the Pakistanis went all Indians on the Balouchi students instead we condemned the act and supported those who stood up for the Balouchi students! Not 1 Pakistani went Indian....
The thing what Pakistani members do not realize is that had anyone else in India (whether Kashmiri or Bihari or Punjabi) done the same, the reaction would have been the same.. So the reaction was not against Kashmiris, but against supporting Pakistan over India.

The thing what Pakistani members do not realize is that had anyone else in India (whether Kashmiri or Bihari or Punjabi) done the same, the reaction would have been the same.. So the reaction was not against Kashmiris, but against supporting Pakistan over India.
And what about the outrageous reaction of the PDF members saying they would have done worse? Keyboard warriors? :enjoy:

You are a Kashmiri ? :o::o:
Yup.. Born in Srinagar.. But Punjabi by roots.. Have a small family business in Srinagar plus the Srinagar office of my employer is part of my responsibilities.. By the virtue of that, I get to hoist the Indian flag in Srinagar (in our office lawns) on almost all 15th Aug 's

PS: Would you also share your views about this incident (topic of thread)? Its cause and people responsible to start it?
I already did...over and over...am actually tired of repeating myself!

And what about the outrageous reaction of the PDF members saying they would have done worse? Keyboard warriors? :enjoy:

Yaara, when Elite Pakistani members can comment about screwing an Indian member's mom on PDF (and get away with it), then complaining about Indian members' internet bravado seems a little silly

I already did...over and over...am actually tired of repeating myself!
You did? I missed that part. Where did you commented on the cause of the entire riot, the role of government and communities in it? And may be you need more time to watch that video?

Not at all, I didn't started/diverted any topic. I am just commenting on your comments! See, you again diverted the topic.

So Chat threads are not part of the PDF.
Not too late:
Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition? | Page 3
Hopefully you would express your views on this.

Thank you for drawing my attention to thart...I have reported the post for derailing the thread from India to Pakistan :tup:

Yaara, when Elite Pakistani members can comment about screwing an Indian member's mom on PDF (and get away with it), then complaining about Indian members' internet bravado seems a little silly
Well....you report them dont you?

Thank you for drawing my attention to thart...I have reported the post for derailing the thread from India to Pakistan :tup:

You are right, it was wrong to post there, we should start 15 new threads on that topic. May be than, 1 in a billion chance, that you would not try your sneaky way out but express your views on it? So what happened to your opposition to use of violence just for cricket matches?

And what were your views on the cause of this riots? I apologise I missed your post, can you please post them again, the cause of the riots? And on the misleading title? Cause the people are free to go to there home.

Yup.. Born in Srinagar.. But Punjabi by roots.. Have a small family business in Srinagar plus the Srinagar office of my employer is part of my responsibilities.. By the virtue of that, I get to hoist the Indian flag in Srinagar (in our office lawns) on almost all 15th Aug 's

thats nice, Paa ji :)

Udhampur, patnitop, Srinagar, Gulmarg,sopore . . Spent good 5 years of my life there :cheers:

@Kloitra as expected, hypocrisy at its best :)

Back
Top Bottom