What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Not corruption. Political exploitation. If Muslims get harassed, the ruling party benefits, by consolidation of their votes. And BJP for Hindus. There were probably a hundred riots in UP since this govt. Communities are nothing but vote banks. Both the Muslim and Jats deny now that matter was this big. And this are the two catalysts for the riots. It was all flamed by political parties.

But I thought you read the knews, its funny if you kept thinking its Kashmir.
Well I did read a bit of the news...then I also read the Kashmiri thread for unknown reasons (prob ignorance) I thought it was the same issue....esp because I dont know the names of places in India (and again ignorance)...Sorry about that

Well I did read a bit of the news...then I also read the Kashmiri thread for unknown reasons (prob ignorance) I thought it was the same issue....esp because I dont know the names of places in India (and again ignorance)...Sorry about that

Happens :lol:

Kashmir is not your land...they dont want you the Kashmiris in the video said it loud and clear! Nothing against India makes any sense to Indians..whats new?
Apply it to your blind self! Where you cant see the injustice present!
'
And yet Kashmir is. And will be. :coffee:

Go to the corner of your room and cry. :)

Your rant does not deserve a logical counter reasoning. Such is the venom in your post, that it requires no response.
:agree:

Back
Top Bottom