What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Which I personally have done in real life.. I once did beat up a classmate of mine when he cheered for Javed Miandad's last ball six against Chetan Sharma. Got suspended from school for 3 days..

But commenting on someone's mom.. Nah! thats lower than the lowest..
You beat someone for cricket? Man were you some looser...are you still?

Nothing cricket in there!

youtu.be/yzaBG5GrNzg?t=1m11s

Watch it from here.
:rofl: what is he talking about? 1 yr old video
I dont even know who made runs at that time! and I for sure cant say someone would pick up some khandaan based on cricket! You sure he was talking about Pakistan?

I know many Karachi walay Hindus want to return and it sometimes has nothing to do with Pakistan but just family ties and the honour of being among the majority Hindus is really seducing!

You beat someone for cricket? Man were you some looser...are you still?
Nah! Was just a kid.. Kids (especially boys) do that ... Losers are the ones who cant keep basic decency and start abusing families..

:rofl: what is he talking about? 1 yr old video
I dont even know who made runs at that time! and I for sure cant say someone would pick up some khandaan based on cricket! You sure he was talking about Pakistan?

I know many Karachi walay Hindus want to return and it sometimes has nothing to do with Pakistan but just family ties and the honour of being among the majority Hindus is really seducing!

Can you show half the sincerity that you showed for the Kashmiris? These are your countrymen.

Can you show half the sincerity that you showed for the Kashmiris? These are your countrymen.
Well, they willingly dont want to come back...If they do we will accept them as long as they dont come back as double agent....

We never told them to leave they left on own will and they dont want to return again own decision who am I to enforce my decisions on them?

Well, they willingly dont want to come back...If they do we will accept them as long as they dont come back as double agent....

We never told them to leave they left on own will and they dont want to return again own decision who am I to enforce my decisions on them?

Did you listen to the reason they said about leaving?

Did you listen to the reason they said about leaving?
Yea listened from 1 min on wards...1 of the guy mentioned about the cricket and someone's family was picked up...never heard of such a thing though I wont deny it....Pakistan has a lot of cases of people going missing based on either family feuds, money laundering or simple bullying...Hindus are not the only ones who are suffering esp if they are from Karachi....too much crap going on there...hopefully army goes and just eliminate these idiots who have killed the peacefulness of the city!

Yea listened from 1 min on wards...1 of the guy mentioned about the cricket and someone's family was picked up...never heard of such a thing though I wont deny it....Pakistan has a lot of cases of people going missing based on either family feuds, money laundering or simple bullying...Hindus are not the only ones who are suffering esp if they are from Karachi....too much crap going on there...hopefully army goes and just eliminate these idiots who have killed the peacefulness of the city!

And when the same thing happens in India, you won't accept this narrative? Look at this particular thread. Your countrymen including you victimized one community. Completely ignored plight of others.

I don't ask you to not care about your religion, but if you want constructive argument, try to look at both the sides. Hopefully I would have a better discussion with you on any other topic, without dragging in off topic matters.

And when the same thing happens in India, you won't accept this narrative? Look at this particular thread. Your countrymen including you victimized one community. Completely ignored plight of others.

I don't ask you to not care about your religion, but if you want constructive argument, try to look at both the sides. Hopefully I would have a better discussion with you on any other topic, without dragging in off topic matters.
Well, the plight of the Kashmiris is that they are "forced" to leave because of being harassed in a relatively "stable" IOK ....I dont think IOK is equal to Karachi where irrespective of your caste, creed, religion you are harassed in 1 way or another...

Punjabi vs Pathan

Mohajir vs Punjabi

Pathan vs Mohajir...

Damn these are only the ones I know...

Then comes the stupid Shia vs Sunni vs God knows what! IOK doesnt see it that bad with others living there...

No very comparable if you ask me!

Well, the plight of the Kashmiris is that they are "forced" to leave because of being harassed in a relatively "stable" IOK ....I dont think IOK is equal to Karachi where irrespective of your caste, creed, religion you are harassed in 1 way or another...

There is no Kashmiri in this thread's topic. This Muzaffarnagar is a district in UP, a state known for lawlessness and nasty politics.

An older post on the topic:

Muzaffarnagar riots: Muslims scared of returning home, says leader

And the reason for riots (a narrative of first post):

What really happened in Muzaffarnagar was a fight between a Jat youth and two Muslim youths last month after their motorcycles were involved in an accident,” he said, his account based on numerous conversions in the region. “The Jat boy went to his village and brought a gang which killed the two Muslims. Then the two Jat boys were killed in retaliation. “Had police arrested the killers in both cases, there would have been no explosion.” But tensions did simmer, leading to a mass gathering of Jat villagers Sep 7. When some of them came under attack from Muslims, all hell broke loose. “Police did not act,” Khan said. “Not only this, when Muslims were targeted, the police were either spectators or, in some cases, colluded with the killers.”

So this is corruption where police actually watched and did nothing?

Not corruption. Political exploitation. If Muslims get harassed, the ruling party benefits, by consolidation of their votes. And BJP for Hindus. There were probably a hundred riots in UP since this govt. Communities are nothing but vote banks. Both the Muslim and Jats deny now that matter was this big. And this are the two catalysts for the riots. It was all flamed by political parties.

But I thought you read the knews, its funny if you kept thinking its Kashmir.

And before you think of the scale, compare UP to entire Pakistan. Actually, UP is bigger than Pakistan. So keep that size in mind.

Back
Top Bottom