What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

@Talon
I would assume from your lack of response that you absolved a certain community completely from any blame?

You are right, it was wrong to post there, we should start 15 new threads on that topic. May be than, 1 in a billion chance, that you would not try your sneaky way out but express your views on it? So what happened to your opposition to use of violence just for cricket matches?

And what were your views on the cause of this riots? I apologise I missed your post, can you please post them again, the cause of the riots? And on the misleading title? Cause the people are free to go to there home.
Which riots? This thread is about those Kashmiri people who left their villages?

@Talon
I would assume from your lack of response that you absolved a certain community completely from any blame?
Sorry was watching bad boys on tv...and doing that paint map thing....fun stuff :D

Well.. yes.. But they normally get away with it.. Which is ok... But today was a real low point when people start going after other's parents...
Normally but not always and many a time Indians get away too...and mind you I was talking about Indian guys on PDF saying real life stuff like If I was there I would have done worse to them...

Which riots? This thread is about those Kashmiri people who left their villages?
:rofl:
Nice try.
Let me refresh your memory, which has blurred because you were somewhere posting certain things about Indian members on this board.

In Muzaffarnagar a certain incident caused the death of 1 Muslim and 2 Hindus. The police, only filed the case against the Hindus. This enraged the people, frustrated with one sided decisions of govt, boiled over.

Also, about the news, they are free to go back home. They would only get compensation if they are permanently displaced. Hindus are not getting any compensation for any reason.

:rofl:
Nice try.
Let me refresh your memory, which has blurred because you were somewhere posting certain things about Indian members on this board.

In Muzaffarnagar a certain incident caused the death of 1 Muslim and 2 Hindus. The police, only filed the case against the Hindus. This enraged the people, frustrated with one sided decisions of govt, boiled over.

Also, about the news, they are free to go back home. They would only get compensation if they are permanently displaced. Hindus are not getting any compensation for any reason.
Who is displacing them and why?

Who is displacing them and why?

The riots. The minorities always get displaced.

Bottomline is, it is politicians playing their cards, and innocents suffering. The communities, both of them, are not really at fault. The ruling party heavily depends on Muslim votes, does things to please them. The opposition BJP does the same with Hindus. Rumours are that each of them is giving tickets to respective tainted leaders of this riots, to woo the communities.

And now, this was your first comment on this topic, completely off topic, and with no reference:

:blink: what is wrong with people! They cant tolerate a loss in cricket? What loosers! :unsure:

Oh wait that was just an excuse this was the real plan all along?! :blink:

The riots. The minorities always get displaced.

Bottomline is, it is politicians playing their cards, and innocents suffering. The communities, both of them, are not really at fault. The ruling party heavily depends on Muslim votes, does things to please them. The opposition BJP does the same with Hindus. Rumours are that each of them is giving tickets to respective tainted leaders of this riots, to woo the communities.

And now, this was your first comment on this topic, completely off topic, and with no reference:
Ahh my bad then...I was on the wrong thread! Sorry...

Ahh my bad then...I was on the wrong thread! Sorry...

No issues. I would also like to answer you about your comment on that country love thread.
Most Indians have no issues accepting the mistakes. But the discussion should be logical to begin with. For example, apart from you, many other posters kept on the rhetoric, without probably even reading the topic. The news doesn't says that they can't go back, but that the compensation is for moving away from the locality.

Even in that cricket thread, you and many other posters kept on saying that fighting/violence over cricket is bad. But when same is shown for Pakistan, you reported the post in a single breath. How do you expect reasonable response from Indians in such situations.

Last edited:
No issues. I would also like to answer you about your comment on that country love thread.
Most Indians have no issues accepting the mistakes. But the discussion should be logical to begin with. For example, apart from you, many other posters kept on the rhetoric, without probably even reading the topic. For example, the news doesn't says that they can't go back, but that the compensation is for moving away from the locality.
Quote me in that thread...I dont want to derail this any further :)
Even in that cricket thread, you and many other posters kept on saying that fighting/violence over cricket is bad. But when same is shown for Pakistan, you reported the post in a single breath. How do you expect reasonable response from Indians in such situations.
The only thing that angered me was the behaviour of PDF Indians who said they would do much worse and others who said justice was served for trashing the Kashmiri! As for Pakistani when Balouchi were abused, we didnt utter a single such word...That is the difference that stands out and I was highlighting! Again this is not the right thread!

The only thing that angered me was the behaviour of PDF Indians who said they would do much worse and others who said justice was served for trashing the Kashmiri! As for Pakistani when Balouchi were abused, we didnt utter a single such word...That is the difference that stands out and I was highlighting! Again this is not the right thread!

Sorry, the other thread is closed so I will say it here.

Apples and oranges. Balouchis were beaten up for speaking their mother tongue. Kashmiris cheered for a country which most Indians consider an enemy. See the difference? This is when the minorities in Pakistan suffer much worse over cricket.

Sorry, the other thread is closed so I will say it here.

Apples and oranges. Balouchis were beaten up for speaking their mother tongue. Kashmiris cheered for a country which most Indians consider an enemy. See the difference? This is when the minorities in Pakistan suffer much worse over cricket.
No one in Pakistan suffered over Cricket...Did you mean minorities suffered in India over cricket?

Normally but not always and many a time Indians get away too...and mind you I was talking about Indian guys on PDF saying real life stuff like If I was there I would have done worse to them...

Which I personally have done in real life.. I once did beat up a classmate of mine when he cheered for Javed Miandad's last ball six against Chetan Sharma. Got suspended from school for 3 days..

But commenting on someone's mom.. Nah! thats lower than the lowest..

Back
Top Bottom