What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

can i play this game ? :ashamed:
sure .. forum is free for all... (be ready to get negative voting or being banned ... sometimes mods are waiting to pounce on you because you said something in other thread, and can use this as opportunity.. for posting offtopic post ..so try to keep your shayri related to topic)

Ye dil ye pagal dil mera kyon bujh gaya aawargi
Is dasht mein ik shahar tha vo kya hua aawargi

Appropriate enough ??? :D
abey itna urdu ata to RAW agent banke masajid main na baith ta..
what does it mean... dasht

abey itna urdu ata to RAW agent banke masajid main na baith ta..
what does it mean... dasht
Deserted plain/land.

Your turn. :D

hsane ki bat karte ho man behlane ki baat karte ho !!

Khud ek mahine se muh nahi dhoya or humse nahaane ki baat karte ho !!

:p:

Samajhne wale samajh gaye :D
Fitey mun :angel:

just gonna stand there and watch me burn...
but thats alright coz I like the way it hurts..
just gonna stand there and watch me cry..
but that alright coz I love the way you lie...
love the way you lie... :cry:
Love rihanna but my favorite one is Stay.

Ok you dont go to a "disputed" land and "uphold" national flag and whistle India being secular you dont cry about religion in disputed territory :bink:

That is exactly the hypocrisy in your narrative. Always play down the suffering of others.

Holocaust? What about all the Msulims who went through that in Gujrat do you remember that year?
I don't remember Kashmiri Pandits ever burning a coach full of Muslims. Did they? How do you so conveniently forget all the wrongdoings of Muslims?

The issue in hand, all talk about the suffering of Muslims. None of the Pakistanis condemned the Muslims for causing the riots. They talk about government ill treating them (conveniently forgetting the part that govt offered them a choice and not forcing them) but they don't question the same government siding with them which created the whole mess. All ills are with others, and we are innocents like children, is it?

Ok you dont go to a "disputed" land and "uphold" national flag and whistle India being secular you dont cry about religion in disputed territory :bink:

Holocaust? What about all the Msulims who went through that in Gujrat do you remember that year?
For me - land is my motherland and not "disputed land":coffee: . As for Gujarat - how is that relevant here? I was talking about Jan 19, 1990. :crazy:
Your post made no sense - unless you infer that Kashmiri Muslims kicked Pandits out because they knew there will be a backlash cum riot 12 years later in Gujarat! Your logic sounds ridiculous, but I know hate blinds people. :coffee:
We are still in place. We did not leave :yay: Only because the place where I live is Pandit majority.

EDIT: Make that lived. No industry in Kasheer. Left in search of livelihood, like thousands of KMs.

Last edited:
For me - land is my motherland and not "disputed land":coffee: . As for Gujarat - how is that relevant here? I was talking about Jan 19, 1990. :crazy:
Your post made no sense -
Kashmir is not your land...they dont want you the Kashmiris in the video said it loud and clear! Nothing against India makes any sense to Indians..whats new?
unless you infer that Kashmiri Muslims kicked Pandits out because they knew there will be a backlash cum riot 12 years later in Gujarat! Your logic sounds ridiculous, but I know hate blinds people.
Apply it to your blind self! Where you cant see the injustice present!

Kashmir is not your land...they dont want you the Kashmiris in the video said it loud and clear! Nothing against India makes any sense to Indians..whats new?
Apply it to your blind self! Where you cant see the injustice present!
even if 100% kashmiris hate India then also we wont give kashmir :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom