What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

gay people dont say that now a days ..:disagree:. they are quite proud ppl.
@HRK .. I have some technical question for you..

post it .... but yaar jawab kaal don ga ..... its 5:00 AM here ..... & i am like ..... :lazy2:

All respected members this is t remind you ...... This thread is not about Kashmir, Kashmiri Students, Pakistani offer to Kashmiri students, Balochi Students or there medical conditions ...... or any other topic related to it ..... therefore you all are advice to read the title of this thread at least one time before to post ......

Regards.....

Oye Baag jaoo oye sare meri tread se ..... :angry:
dont be so possessive about your thread trollboy... :)

post it .... but yaar jawab kaal don ga ..... its 5:00 AM here ..... & i am like ..... :lazy2:
ok..will ask some other day.. no worries..

I reciprocate the same felling with all due respect ..... to my fellow Indian friendzzzzzzzzzzz ........ :angel:

...... :whistle:
does islam according to shariah has any space for secularism?

does islam according to shariah has any space for secularism?

Sūrat al-Kāfirūn
"For you is your faith, and for me, my faith."

=========================================
further discussion later going to sleep

Well, where and when did anyone ever even provide the prove for anything?

Kashmiri students treated badly ...all PDF Indians did was support the trashing and ask more trashing...spitted around about Kashmir without realizing they actually were the invaders and occupying the Kashmiri's land and showing hostility towards them!

As for the Balouchi students....dozens stood up against the injustice and demanded justice! Which Indian did that for Kashmiri?

So yes you are damn right I am asking for some prove! And which part of my post is made up

Which post is not ?

Well...they refused because once they accept then headlines will say they were def terrorist or something along those lines then their family would have been bombarded with hate crimes! Too much to loose...Mind you they were grateful for the offer but knew they were under a tyrant, remember?

Yeah! and the pathetic state of education in Pakistan along with the risk of being blown up any day (and even faster if any of them was a Shia) had nothing to do with it :D

Cheering for a team diff than yours is misbehaving? :unsure:
Cheering for enemy country against your own is.

@DESERT FIGHTER can you please tell this guy what happened to the Balouchi kids? He wants to send them flowers....though they are not in the hospital and well no one on that thread even cheered unlike some Indians on the thread actually went all warrior (from the internet of course) on the Kashmiri kids saying stuff along the lines that they would do worse! Speaks heaps on its own!
I dont care 2 hoots for your Balochi citizens, except for the fact that they are an example to point out the clear and rampant hypocrisy in the Pakistani narrative

Another thing to note, students actually stood with them supporting them against the nastiness the stupid group did...no one supported it and even the admin said they didnt want rush into report and ruin some kids' lives! Unlike Indian admins who were all too jolly to do so and even put it on paper that the Kashmiris should go to Pakistan! :unsure: very disturbing its like we are after your land leave it to us but you lot go to Pakistan....
It seems to me that you have a very weak comprehension ability on this topic. Let me try and lay it out again
1. Kashmiri kids acted like traitors by supporting a country with which India is in a state of undeclared war for last few decades
2. Balochi kids talked among themselves in their native language..

Its kind of stupid to compare the 2 and expect the same response to the 2 situations.

Or sweeping under the carpet...oh yes can also be avoiding headlines such as Kashmiri kids found dead coz they supported for Team Pakistan...

Well given the media coverage, either you dont know what Sweeping under the carpet means or are intentionally acting dense..

There is a reason it is called occupied Kashmir!

Its irrelevant to us what Pakistanis call it..

We respect them as our own! Never asked for attention for our brothers and sisters! You give them weird attention like kicking them out of a uni or putting it in their record and ruining their lives!

Nah! You just want that piece of real estate. Rest is all Pakistani drama :).. And being a fan of dramas like Dhoop Kinaare and Tanhaiyan, I know Pakistanis can make/do real good drama ;)

500000rs for one ? .....So one family will get around 1-1.5 crore (hum paanch, hamare pachees) ......

Its a moral responsibility of pakistan to offer asylum to muslims of the region.

Its sad how religion has forced so many peoples in South Asia to flee their homeland. Muslims in Muzzafarnagar, Hindus in Kashmir, Muslims in Indian Punjab, Hindu/Sikhs in Pakistani Punjab.

Hopefully one day the common people will grow up in South Asia...

you forgot Bengal. :)

Back
Top Bottom