What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Arre bhai, Kashmiri pandits ?

huh !! you are just another evil Pandit . . no value for your emotions. . for your lands . . for your lives :no:

At the best your forcefull fleeing from the valley will also be blamed on India :agree:

Have you read the article that I have shared?

Where is it bro?

why the definition of secularism for our Pakistani brothers/sisters revolves around Muslims only ? :undecided:

there are other communities in India. . in minority still prospering ( i'm not overruling the possibility of bad happening to them as it has happened in the past ) but why the question is raised for this specific community only ? :undecided:

You cannot blame them from my point of view. We were brought up in a environment where every Indian would have a Muslim friend, Christian friends. They do not have the same oppurtunity. So this revolution of definition of secularism.

You cannot blame them from my point of view. We were brought up in a environment where every Indian would have a Muslim friend, Christian friends. They do not have the same oppurtunity. So this revolution of definition of secularism.

then who are they to tell us the meaning of real secularism ? :pop:

Last edited:
Arre bhai, Kashmiri pandits ?

huh !! you are just another evil Pandit . . no value for your emotions. . for your lands . . for your lives :no:

At the best your forcefull fleeing from the valley will also be blamed on India :agree:
Oh they took care of it beforehand :D
They blame it on Jagmohan. :p:
He was the Governor.

Yeah! and the pathetic state of education in Pakistan along with the risk of being blown up any day (and even faster if any of them was a Shia) had nothing to do with it :D
nope :disagree: Many of PDF Pakistanis live in Pakistan soooo keep your crap to yourself!
@DESERT FIGHTER

Cheering for enemy country against your own is.
wow talk about narrow minded jerks! I am not even sure if there is any word in the English dictionary to describe this insecurity!

I dont care 2 hoots for your Balochi citizens, except for the fact that they are an example to point out the clear and rampant hypocrisy in the Pakistani narrative
The only example were the useless people who did what to poor kids....useless people are found in every corner of the world...look at the scared admin at the uni who packed up the Kashmiris pronto!

It seems to me that you have a very weak comprehension ability on this topic. Let me try and lay it out again
1. Kashmiri kids acted like traitors by supporting a country with which India is in a state of undeclared war for last few decades
Traitors by supporting a country? :unsure: if it is undeclared its harmless!
2. Balochi kids talked among themselves in their native language..
And jerks came over and bugged them....typical uni life! Esp where useless rich brats go to and hassle anyone at will!
Its kind of stupid to compare the 2 and expect the same response to the 2 situations.
Oh the only thing I am comparing is the reaction of the nationals during the 2 incidents...

Let me lay it out for you

Indians = I would do worse

Pakistani= Stupid men how dare they do something like that to our Balouchi brothers

See the difference?

Well given the media coverage, either you dont know what Sweeping under the carpet means or are intentionally acting dense..
I did say if FIR is not registered 80% of the time its coz some rich spoilt brats begriwi aulad is involved!

Its irrelevant to us what Pakistanis call it..
Ok Kashmir then...get out of a place you cant even call it!

Nah! You just want that piece of real estate. Rest is all Pakistani drama :).. And being a fan of dramas like Dhoop Kinaare and Tanhaiyan, I know Pakistanis can make/do real good drama ;)
Oh soo little respect? I am not like you eyeing land and calling it real estate! Unlike you tyrants we know what land means to its people!

Ok you dont go to a "disputed" land and "uphold" national flag and whistle India being secular you dont cry about religion in disputed territory :bink:

Holocaust? What about all the Msulims who went through that in Gujrat do you remember that year?

Tou sirf larkon ko hi line maar sakta hai :D
:mad:
ok.. leave that...
lets play a game... post a part of song (or shayri if you know) that you think is appriate for a thead.. or if a random one if you wish so... :pop:

Back
Top Bottom