What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

O kaka, stop wasting your time replying to someone who in the end will deny if he/she ever said anything like that :)

i have a first hand experience in that :agree:

and trust me, i still have the same ego/self respect and will not quote someone if asked once. . just once. and i expect the same from the other side.:coffee:

now people can continue their Rantings :dance3:

Yaar @chak de INDIA your DP is too good ....... :whistle:

Funny-Baby-Faces-05.jpg

Joo haam nahi khelte ..........:angel:

He was born? :unsure:

right @SarthakGanguly ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be.. But not Pakistan :D
Chalooo use your common sense and see where sports and politics got merged wrongly?! :unsure:

No.. It gives Indian Police a right to file a charge against an Indian citizen basis a complaint and it gives Indian courts to decide whether the charge sticks or not. Kind of how it happens in most countries that do not keep oscillating between Democracy and military dictatorships :)
Yes and prob why they ushered the Kashmiris out of the place so that no one checks on them :coffee:

huh ? I thought we were talking about the part of Kashmir that is withing Indian Boundaries.. We dont want anything to do with the part of Kashmir that is in Pakistan.. ..
Kashmir is Kashmir...you dont respect their people...you dont need their lands ;)

You can say all you want buddy.. But the Facade is too shallow and everyone across the world has already seen thru it.. courtesy your super commando :).. YOu can keep demanding the land till you are blue in the face.. Milega only
1380022518_babaji_ka_thullu_navy_blue_design.jpg

Oh I dont have to demand it....thullu apnay pass rakho...on your side of the border ;)

We dont want anything from India nor are we asking...Just telling you as a courtesy of a neighbour to get out of Kashmir

Thank you :coffee:

Bole to ?

Btw @karan.1970

read this :rofl:

Reported Post
XYZ
O kaka, stop wasting your time replying to someone who in the end will deny if he/she ever said anything like that :) i have a first hand...
Himmat hi nai hai to come face to face...oh wait nvm....I reported a cry baby :angel: suits your DP btw!

user_10498_SJFCHLZD.jpg

@karan.1970 nice chatting mate!

Wish people were more mature on this forum :rolleyes:

@HRK you thanking everything I am saying...Its 12:30 midnight here...I dont really know what I am saying :unsure:

Chalooo use your common sense and see where sports and politics got merged wrongly?! :unsure:

Yes and prob why they ushered the Kashmiris out of the place so that no one checks on them :coffee:

Kashmir is Kashmir...you dont respect their people...you dont need their lands ;)

Oh I dont have to demand it....thullu apnay pass rakho...on your side of the border ;)

We dont want anything from India nor are we asking...Just telling you as a courtesy of a neighbour to get out of Kashmir

Thank you :coffee:

Himmat hi nai hai to come face to face...oh wait nvm....I reported a cry baby :angel: suits your DP btw!

user_10498_SJFCHLZD.jpg

@karan.1970 nice chatting mate!

Wish people were more mature on this forum :rolleyes:

@HRK you thanking everything I am saying...Its 12:30 midnight here...I dont really know what I am saying :unsure:

I am cheering you ...... from behind ...... perform well ....

8015.jpg

in fact I am enjoying your performance ....its two on one ....

They didnt.. Some Kashmiri morons misbehaved and were set right, like all errant kids should be.. Now, a little wiser, they are on their way back to their college after crapping over hte Pakistani offer for them to study in Pakistan
Suspended Kashmiri students reject Pak offer of admissions

.. Unlike the Balochi kids who are probably in a hospital for speaking in their native tongue

This is called diffusing the situation.

Kashmir is Kashmir...you dont respect their people...you dont need their lands

Does not matter whether we need or not.. We have it..

We normally do not pay any attention to what Pakistan keeps harping on Kashmir.. Most of it is nonsense anyway :)

This particular thread reminds me of that guy Razpak . . " mai chaudhari hu . . thuk ke nahi chatunga "

do din baad wapis. . :rofl:

Same goes for people who are shameless enough to not to follow what they preach :rofl:

have some self respect yaar, you lose your credibility otherwise . . baat ki value nahi rehti :agree:

They didnt.. Some Kashmiri morons misbehaved and were set right, like all errant kids should be.. Now, a little wiser, they are on their way back to their college after crapping over hte Pakistani offer for them to study in Pakistan
Suspended Kashmiri students reject Pak offer of admissions
Well...they refused because once they accept then headlines will say they were def terrorist or something along those lines then their family would have been bombarded with hate crimes! Too much to loose...Mind you they were grateful for the offer but knew they were under a tyrant, remember?

Cheering for a team diff than yours is misbehaving? :unsure:

.. Unlike the Balochi kids who are probably in a hospital for speaking in their native tongue
@DESERT FIGHTER can you please tell this guy what happened to the Balouchi kids? He wants to send them flowers....though they are not in the hospital and well no one on that thread even cheered unlike some Indians on the thread actually went all warrior (from the internet of course) on the Kashmiri kids saying stuff along the lines that they would do worse! Speaks heaps on its own!

Another thing to note, students actually stood with them supporting them against the nastiness the stupid group did...no one supported it and even the admin said they didnt want rush into report and ruin some kids' lives! Unlike Indian admins who were all too jolly to do so and even put it on paper that the Kashmiris should go to Pakistan! :unsure: very disturbing its like we are after your land leave it to us but you lot go to Pakistan....

images

This is called diffusing the situation.
Or sweeping under the carpet...oh yes can also be avoiding headlines such as Kashmiri kids found dead coz they supported for Team Pakistan...

Does not matter whether we need or not.. We have it..
There is a reason it is called occupied Kashmir!

We normally do not pay any attention to what Pakistan keeps harping on Kashmir.. Most of it is nonsense anyway :)
We respect them as our own! Never asked for attention for our brothers and sisters! You give them weird attention like kicking them out of a uni or putting it in their record and ruining their lives!

This particular thread reminds me of that guy Razpak . . " mai chaudhari hu . . thuk ke nahi chatunga "

do din baad wapis. . :rofl:

Same goes for people who are shameless enough to not to follow what they preach :rofl:

have some self respect yaar, you lose your credibility otherwise . . baat ki value nahi rehti :agree:
Some people are chill Unlike people who take internet forums seriously.... :tsk:

Oh and not to forget aunty style vindictive where they drag something to every thread like excess baggage! Cant live without it can you? Call it self respect? Well self respect would have been had you sat down and realized your mistake instead of repeating it and dragging your excess baggage to every thread and crying like a mishandled damsel!

@RAMPAGE .. I found another homo erectus for you..
Dude were you lurking around for that?

Back
Top Bottom