What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

when you open the site you will find this/......

and no where did I find the communal riots stats.....and comparison....
so...explain from where did you get that data......

Crime Statistics India - 2012
1. Indian Penal Code (IPC)

k.Crimehead-wise Cases registered under IPC Crimes during 2001-2012

its better to do some work by your own my dear .... :angel:

BJP getting elected to power won't mean the country going up in flames.

But it does mean, the brand of nationalism will get co-opted into the mainstream.

Hopefully, that means they will excercise that at the ballot, and not with a machete.

Bhai jaan main khete BJP nu blam kita hai ...... read my post again

its not that i am casting blame to 'BJP or to Modi', but pointing to a particular approach of Indian political class which eventually will widen the communal polarisation in India.

Supporting an enemy nation does not fall under sportsmanship...

Along with benefits, there are obligations. One needs to take them both together or neither..

Only a moron will support beating someone up for speaking a particular language..On the other hand, supporting an enemy nation deserves nothing less than a firm hand of behavior correction.

You were there in that thread about kashmir right ? when these guys were asking for land as well ?

thats the reality. . . no one gives a hoot about people of the valley . . . its either about the land or India bashing :coffee:

You were there in that thread about kashmir right ? when these guys were asking for land as well ?

thats the reality. . . no one gives a hoot about people of the valley . . . its either about the land or India bashing :coffee:

Yes.. When Pakistan could not capture that land after 2-3 failed attempts, its now trying its hand at crying crocodile tears in front of world body and showing its concern(fraudulant) for Kashmiri people.. Unfortunately with Kargil, Musharraf exposed Pakistan's credibility on that front to the international community :)

Yes.. When Pakistan could not capture that land after 2-3 failed attempts, its now trying its hand at crying crocodile tears in front of world body and showing its concern(fraudulant) for Kashmiri people.. Unfortunately with Kargil, Musharraf exposed Pakistan's credibility on that front to the international community :)

even in the rest of the matters. . it seems more of crocodile tears and less of genuine feelings . .

it surprises me a lot that these people don't raise their voices against Uyghurs oppression in china ? :coffee:

Supporting a team...who cares where it is from falls under sports not govt business nor political issues1
Along with benefits, there are obligations. One needs to take them both together or neither..
Was that condition written in fine print?
What about obligations of Indians to Kashmiris for invading their land?

Only a moron will support beating someone up for speaking a particular language..On the other hand, supporting an enemy nation deserves nothing less than a firm hand of behavior correction.
True! Even I am waiting for the same moron to be subjected to justice if it is not served it will prove my point some rich brat bought his way out...if it is served it will show Pakistani youth power!

Were you there when your countrymen were saying if they were there they would have done worse to the Kashmiris? Well we are willing to save them from you...But we need the land too because its their home town, ancestral land and has emotional connection...we wont ask them to break that connection hana @Armstrong ?

A. A country who's minorites are running away from country at a faster speed than the speed of lightning should not be talking about Secularism.

B. A country which constitutionally discriminates against its minorities with laws such a blasphemy law for example should not be talking about Secularism.

C. A country in which people on news channels still discuss the meaning of secularism because they can't come to consensus on it's meaning and largely consider it the same as being an atheist should not be talking about secularism. We all see how Pakistanis get riled up when someone in Pakistan raises a question the question of making Pakistan secular. Quaid-e-Azam ne karaardaat main kya kaha tha ... I have been hearing Pakistanis discuss this for last 5 years since I became interested learning about the country.

D. A country where a man can call for massacring of Hindus ( a religious minority in that country) on National Television and does not even attract an interruption let alone a reprimand or punishment from the anchor or other panelists should not be talking about secularism. I won't even go as far as talking about taking legal action against him.

E. People of a country who cannot differentiate between poor governance and secularism should not be talking about secularism.

@Indians- We all know constitutionally India is secular , we have secular laws and a fiercely secular judiciary. Never in the last 66 years of Independence has there even been a mass movement for turning India into a Hindu state which means that the masses accept India's secular constitution and laws. THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

As for the people who indulge in riots , it is obvious that in a population of 1.2 billion in a poor country you will find some deviant nutcases. In fact such murderous nutcases also exist in many developed countries like USA, UK and Norway etc. That does not mean that they are not secular.

We don't need to justify ourselves to anyone , least of all to Pakistanis that too those who are not interested in a constructive debate about the issue.

it's haram coming rich from muslim extremists. there's no place for secularism in islam. A true muslim cannot be secular. better talk to a wall rather than listening to their bs.

it's haram coming rich from muslim extremists. there's no place for secularism in islam. A true muslim cannot be secular. better talk to a wall rather than listening to their bs.

I reciprocate the same felling with all due respect ..... to my fellow Indian friendzzzzzzzzzzz ........ :angel:

...... :whistle:

ure wasting ur time, she/he/it will take you round and round and round and in the end ull realise why brainwashed people are called so.

saw stupid logic at display when he/she/it tried to prove fatwas are mere opinions which hardly matter.

U cannot teach these kids which are totally fkud up in head since their birth.

Supporting a team...who cares where it is from falls under sports not govt business nor political issues1
Pakistan can not define what falls under business and political issues in India. Handle your own $hit and we will handle ours..

Was that condition written in fine print?
No.. Part of the constitution.. the same constitution that gave them the right to study in that university on the basis of their Indian identity card and passport..You take one, you gotta take the other..

What about obligations of Indians to Kashmiris for invading their land?

No Obligations. It could have been any one's land in the past. Today its India.. Deal with it (or not.. who cares ;) )

Were you there when your countrymen were saying if they were there they would have done worse to the Kashmiris? Well we are willing to save them from you...But we need the land too because its their home town, ancestral land and has emotional connection...we wont ask them to break that connection hana @Armstrong ?

:rofl: Pakistanion ki Kashmir ke baare mein Asli zahaniyat jhalak aa hi jaati hai.. Bahane bana bana ke zameen mangte hain :)

Pakistan can not define what falls under business and political issues in India. Handle your own $hit and we will handle ours..
Simple common sense can!

No.. Part of the constitution.. the same constitution that gave them the right to study in that university on the basis of their Indian identity card and passport..You take one, you gotta take the other..
What does it say? Under no term shall thy support team Pakistan? :unsure:

No Obligations. It could have been any one's land in the past. Today its India.. Deal with it (or not.. who cares ;) )
Well then Kashmir's Pakistan's today deal with it (or not...who cares ;) )

:rofl: Pakistanion ki Kashmir ke baare mein Asli zahaniyat jhalak aa hi jaati hai.. Bahane bana bana ke zameen mangte hain :)
Nope....saving them from tyrants is no bahana! and the land is just to make sure they dont need to sacrifice anything to leave India! And the land also secures the fact that India cant threaten them based on their land, family and property! See all the advantages which you are short sighted off!

O kaka, stop wasting your time replying to someone who in the end will deny if he/she ever said anything like that :)

i have a first hand experience in that :agree:

and trust me, i still have the same ego/self respect and will not quote someone if asked once. . just once. and i expect the same from the other side.:coffee:

now people can continue their Rantings :dance3:

Simple common sense can!

May be.. But not Pakistan :D

What does it say? Under no term shall thy support team Pakistan? :unsure:
No.. It gives Indian Police a right to file a charge against an Indian citizen basis a complaint and it gives Indian courts to decide whether the charge sticks or not. Kind of how it happens in most countries that do not keep oscillating between Democracy and military dictatorships :)

Well then Kashmir's Pakistan's today deal with it (or not...who cares ;) )

huh ? I thought we were talking about the part of Kashmir that is withing Indian Boundaries.. We dont want anything to do with the part of Kashmir that is in Pakistan.. ..

Nope....saving them from tyrants is no bahana! and the land is just to make sure they dont need to sacrifice anything to leave India! And the land also secures the fact that India cant threaten them based on their land, family and property! See all the advantages which you are short sighted off!

You can say all you want buddy.. But the Facade is too shallow and everyone across the world has already seen thru it.. courtesy your super commando :).. YOu can keep demanding the land till you are blue in the face.. Milega only
1380022518_babaji_ka_thullu_navy_blue_design.jpg

Back
Top Bottom