What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Didnt get your point??

Oa chaad de yaara ..... 2-3 saal baad ape samaj aa jan di hai ....

I respect you a lot. You are not a jingoistic poster. Please tell me according to you what is the definition of secularism?

Unfortunately in India these days the definition of secularism is reduced to being anti Hindu and minority appeasement. I do not believe in this definition. As stated previously I feel the best definition of secularism is India First which ensures development for all irrespective of their religion.

My dear its not the definition of theories, ideologies or belives which keep the system of any countries in working....... its 'practices' which are more important .....

as I said earlier current situation of Indian politic is like 'development vs secularism' so even 'if' the majority of Indians are not against the secularism, but due to the situation they have to choose one.

It 'may not' be the end of secularism in India, but it is a fact that secularism as practising social and political ideology has lost its importance to a certain degree ..... which crafted the way for many other 'ism' for now and future

the most important thing here for the observers of Indian politics is to gauge the degree of impact of the fall of secularism as a practising ideology on Indian political system, as the secularism is the cornerstone of Indian State & its Unity ..... so any downgrading of secularism as a practising ideology would have its impact on Political Unity.

Oa chaad de yaara ..... 2-3 saal baad ape samaj aa jan di hai ....

My dear its not the definition of theories, ideologies or belives which keep the system of any countries in working....... its 'practices' which are more important .....

as I said earlier current situation of Indian politic is like 'development vs secularism' so even 'if' the majority of Indians are not against the secularism, but due to the situation they have to choose one.

It 'may not' be the end of secularism in India, but it is a fact that secularism as practising social and political ideology has lost its importance to a certain degree ..... which crafted the way for many other 'ism' for now and future

the most important thing here for the observers of Indian politics is to gauge the degree of impact of the fall of secularism as a practising ideology on Indian political system, as the secularism is the cornerstone of Indian State & its Unity ..... so any downgrading of secularism as a practising ideology would have its impact on Political Unity.

We are not asking to choose between development and secularism. For us Development = Secularism.

When you say secularism is downgraded what exactly do you mean has been downgraded. What "practices" of secularism have been done avay with? Please note secularism =/= atheism.

Who the hell asked them to vote for Samajwadi Party in first place???

Who the hell asked them to vote for Samajwadi Party in first place???

They wanted a "secular" govt. They got Gunda Raaj.

There is a very good saying "Be careful what you wish for. It just may come true"

I hope the people all over India realize the danger of voting for such "secular" people

They wanted a "secular" govt. They got Gunda Raaj.

There is a very good saying "Be careful what you wish for. It just may come true"

I hope the people all over India realize the danger of voting for such "secular" people

Atleast the gunda raj is secular ...... killing hindus and muslims alike .

One can't help but laugh at the responses in this thread! Most of these bozos don't even know the meaning of the word 'secularism'. It wouldn't hurt to look up the meaning of the word in a dictionary every once in a while, you know. Total fail ! :lol:

Mulayam perfectly donning the Burqa of Secularism :lol: Its just we dont know the size of his Burqa.
Seriously, as long as SP, RJD, BSP rule UP and Bihar, India shall never prosper.

One can't help but laugh at the responses in this thread! Most of these bozos don't even know the meaning of the word 'secularism'. It wouldn't hurt to look up the meaning of the word in a dictionary every once in a while, you know. Total fail ! :lol:

I've seen this ID on Pakwheels . . . is that you, my pherend ? :-)

What a shameful incident. We will first push you out of your homes. We will make you a refugee. Then we will give you 5 lakh RS. and you would give up everything that you had for it. And now some clown from India would come forward to justify this sh!t.

C'mon. We are not necessarily "appreciating" this behaviour of stupid govt. Pakistani people atleast on this forum, wanted a secular, appeasing party to come in power to protect Muslims from "Hindutva" BJP. Now its the same "secular , appeasing" party, doing the same. What will you do? Or what can others do?

C'mon. We are not necessarily "appreciating" this behaviour of stupid govt. Pakistani people atleast on this forum, wanted a secular, appeasing party to come in power to protect Muslims from "Hindutva" BJP. Now its the same "secular , appeasing" party, doing the same. What will you do? Or what can others do?

Well situation like as expected isn't much better in BJP ruled Gujrat either.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@Talon @HRK @DESERT FIGHTER

Read this article too.

Well situation like as expected isn't much better in BJP ruled Gujrat either.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@Talon @HRK @DESERT FIGHTER

Read this article too.

Nope. Muslims in Gujarat are some of the prosperous communities in India. Not a single riot for 10 years. Am not a BJP supporter . Its just for now, BJP will do less evil than congress to the country. Modi's Muslim Connect is organised by a extreme fan of Modi- A muslim and he is fairly successfull in Gujarat.

Nope. Muslims in Gujarat are some of the prosperous communities in India. Not a single riot for 10 years. Am not a BJP supporter . Its just for now, BJP will do less evil than congress to the country. Modi's Muslim Connect is organised by a extreme fan of Modi- A muslim and he is fairly successfull in Gujarat.

why the definition of secularism for our Pakistani brothers/sisters revolves around Muslims only ? :undecided:

there are other communities in India. . in minority still prospering ( i'm not overruling the possibility of bad happening to them as it has happened in the past ) but why the question is raised for this specific community only ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom