What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

"Waiting for the prove " . Is this some idiom you made up like rest of your posts in this thread ?
Well, where and when did anyone ever even provide the prove for anything?

Kashmiri students treated badly ...all PDF Indians did was support the trashing and ask more trashing...spitted around about Kashmir without realizing they actually were the invaders and occupying the Kashmiri's land and showing hostility towards them!

As for the Balouchi students....dozens stood up against the injustice and demanded justice! Which Indian did that for Kashmiri?

So yes you are damn right I am asking for some prove! And which part of my post is made up

Can anyone, without the bias of religious B.S. tell me why Muslims haven't returned to Muzzaffarnagar?

Well, where and when did anyone ever even provide the prove for anything?

Kashmiri students treated badly ...all PDF Indians did was support the trashing and ask more trashing...spitted around about Kashmir without realizing they actually were the invaders and occupying the Kashmiri's land and showing hostility towards them!

As for the Balouchi students....dozens stood up against the injustice and demanded justice! Which Indian did that for Kashmiri?

So yes you are damn right I am asking for some prove! And which part of my post is made up

A very moronic comparison. Kashmiri students supported the enemy country of the country they were claiming citizen benefits from. Balochi students were just talking in Baloch language.

A very moronic comparison. Kashmiri students supported the enemy country of the country they were claiming citizen benefits from. Balochi students were just talking in Baloch language.
Well, they supported a sports team? Why not just admit that Indians have no sportsmenship and deny their citizens and freedom of choice!

Its not their fault they were born on that side of the border and the benefits are there for them....otherwise your corrupt officers would have made them disappear!

And as for the Baloch language...it was under investigation but no internet warrior went and supported the morons who did it...My point was aiming at the reaction of the citizens rather....

Well, they supported a sports team? Why not just admit that Indians have no sportsmenship and deny their citizens and freedom of choice!

Its not their fault they were born on that side of the border and the benefits are there for them....otherwise your corrupt officers would have made them disappear!

And as for the Baloch language...it was under investigation but no internet warrior went and supported the morons who did it...My point was aiming at the reaction of the citizens rather....

Indians have no sportsmanship?

I thought it was a well known fact that Indians have no sportsmanship.

Unfortunately a lot of Indians did toe the line expounded here, but there are a lot of Indians (commenters in The Hindu for example) who thought the whole episode is a farce.

Personally, I think the whole thing is a joke, Because are Indians nationalism so brittle to be shattered by a few immature students pretty much trolling with sloganeering for Pakistan.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Yeah . . the Media which stood up against charges slapped on the Kashmiri students wasn't indian. .

double standards is something worth learning from our padosis

Oh wait.. . i see another Rantings thread coming:rofl:

Last edited:
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Yeah . . the Media which stoop up against charged slapped on the Kashmiri students wasn't indian. .

double standards is something worth learning from our padosis

Oh wait.. . i see another Rantings thread coming:rofl:

Indians on PDF =/= Indians.

If people read other Indian publications, the reaction was mixed.

I still think all the parties involved, even the victims themselves were immature.

They knew exactly what they were getting into when they trolled the college (that's what they did). So they don't get to play martyr here.

In many parts of the world, supporting the wrong team will mean getting your *** beat.

Well situation like as expected isn't much better in BJP ruled Gujrat either.

Excerpt | Day’s End Stories - Livemint

@Talon @HRK @DESERT FIGHTER

Read this article too.

A comparison of Communal Riots in two Indian States

Communal Riots in Indian States.JPG

other than this it might be interesting to note the number from some other states, during the same period
  1. MAHARASHTRA= 90,244
  2. UTTAR PRADESH=54,110
  3. WEST BENGAL= 51,154
http://ncrb.nic.in/CD-CII2012/Additional_Tables_CII_2012/Additional Tables.htm

We are not asking to choose between development and secularism. For us Development = Secularism.

When you say secularism is downgraded what exactly do you mean has been downgraded. What "practices" of secularism have been done avay with? Please note secularism =/= atheism.

My dear when i say secularism is downgraded as a 'practicing political ideology', I point towards these official figures as posted above. it not that i am casting blame to 'BJP or to Modi', but pointing to a particular approach of Indian political class which eventually will widen the communal polarisation in India.

Its a domestic issue of India but as an observer it is what I observed ......

& in the end I am very thankful of you that u informed me, and I have humbly noted that 'secularism =/= atheism' ..... :rolleyes:

Indians on PDF =/= Indians.

If people read other Indian publications, the reaction was mixed.

I still think all the parties involved, even the victims themselves were immature.

They knew exactly what they were getting into when they trolled the college (that's what they did). So they don't get to play martyr here.

In many parts of the world, supporting the wrong team will mean getting your *** beat.

hey bro, even i was against the Expulsion and sedition charges. .

but we have to give that school some leverage as well . .

1) area is still religiously charged because of the recent communal riot

2) university can't ask local students to move somewhere else for some time to avoid tensions.

and bottom line here is. .

if you cant handle a mess. . don't start at the first place. . . and if it gets out of your control. . . . don't play the victim card. :coffee:

Nope. Muslims in Gujarat are some of the prosperous communities in India. Not a single riot for 10 years. Am not a BJP supporter . Its just for now, BJP will do less evil than congress to the country. Modi's Muslim Connect is organised by a extreme fan of Modi- A muslim and he is fairly successfull in Gujarat.

Have you read the article that I have shared?

Have you read the article that I have shared?

Where is it?

Could you direct me to it :)

Edit: Na bro, I got it.

Thanks anyway.

View attachment 20836

other than this it might be interesting to note the number from some other states, during the same period
  1. MAHARASHTRA= 90,244
  2. UTTAR PRADESH=54,110
  3. WEST BENGAL= 51,154

My dear when i say secularism is downgraded as a 'practicing political ideology', I point towards these official figures as posted above. it not that i am casting blame to 'BJP or to Modi', but pointing to a particular approach of Indian political class which eventually will widen the communal polarisation in India.

Its a domestic issue of India but as an observer it is what I observed ......

& in the end I am very thankful of you that u informed me, and I have humbly noted that 'secularism =/= atheism' ..... :rolleyes:

The Republican party in the United States are allowed to compete in the elections. They take a fairly tough Anti-Muslim stance and make no bones about their Christian credentials.

Muslim League controls the constituency where I lived when I was back in India.

Where is it?

The Republican party in the United States are allowed to compete in the elections. They take a fairly tough Anti-Muslim stance and make no bones about their Christian credentials.

Muslim League controls the constituency where I lived when I was back in India.

& your point is ..... ???

MAHARASHTRA= 90,244
UTTAR PRADESH=54,110
WEST BENGAL= 51,154
when you open the site you will find this/......

and no where did I find the communal riots stats.....and comparison....
so...explain from where did you get that data......

Crime Statistics India - 2012
1. Indian Penal Code (IPC)

a Cases registered and their disposal by Police and Court during 2012
b.Persons arrested and their disposal by Police and Court during 2012

c.Age-group-wise and sex-wise break-up of persons arrested during 2012

d.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted during 2010 - 2012

e.All India IPC & SLL Crimes during 2001-2012

f.Cases Registered and their disposal under Cruelty by Husband or his relatives (IPC Section 498A) during 2001-2012

g.Cases Registered and their disposal under Dowry Deaths during 2001-2012

h.Cases Registered and their disposal under Dowry Prohibition Act during 2001-2012

i.Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under IPC Crimes during 2001-2012

j. Cases Registered under IPC during 2001-2012

k.Crimehead-wise Cases registered under IPC Crimes during 2001-2012

2. Special and Local Laws (SLL)

a.Cases registered and their disposal by Police and Court during 2012

d.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted during 2010 - 2012

e.All India IPC & SLL Crimes during 2001-2012

f. Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under SLL Crimes during 2001-2012

g.Cases Registered under SLL during 2001-2012

h.Crimehead-wise Cases registered under SLL Cases during 2001-2012

3. Crime Against Women

e.All India Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

f. Crimehead wise Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

g.Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

h. Crimehead wise Cases Registered for Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

4. Crime Against Children

c.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted during 2010 - 2012

d.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted under CHILD TRAFFICKNG during 2010 - 2012

e.All India Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

f. Crimehead wise Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

g. Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

h. Crimehead wise Cases Registered for Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

5. Crime Against Scheduled Castes

c.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted during 2010 - 2012

d.All India Crimes against Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes

e. Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under Crimes against SCs during 2001-2012

f. Cases Registered for Crimes against SCs during 2001-2012

g. Crimehead wise cases registered for crimes against SCs during 2001-2012

6. Crime Against Scheduled Tribes

d.All India Crimes against Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes

e.Crimehead wise Persons Arrested under Crimes against STs during 2001-2012

f. Cases Registered for Crimes against STs during 2001-2012

g.Crimehead wise cases registered for crimes against STs during 2001-2012

7. Human Trafficking

d.Cases registered, cases chargesheeted, cases convicted, persons arrested, persons chargesheeted and persons convicted under CHILD TRAFFICKING during 2010 - 2012

8. Cyber Crime

a.Cases registered under I T Act and Cyber crime related Sections of IPC during 2012

b.Age-group-wise break-up of persons arrested under I T Act and cyber crime related Sections of IPC during 2012

9. State-wise Cases

a) State-wise IPC & SLL Cases during 2001-2012

b) State-wise Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

c) State-wise Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

d) State-wise Crimes against SCs & STs during 2001-2012

10. District-wise Crimes

a)District-wise IPC Cases during 2001-2012

b)District-wise Crimes against Children during 2001-2012

c)District-wise IPC Crimes against Women during 2001-2012

d)District-wise Crimes against SCs during 2001-2012

e)District-wise Crimes against STs during 2001-2012

11. Crimes against Senior Citizen during 2008-2012

12. Dacoity, Robbery, Burglary and Theft Cases by Place of Occurrence 2001-2012

13. Human Rights violation by Police during 2009-2012

14. Purpose wise details of Kidnapping & Abduction during 2010-2012

15. Motive/Reasons of Murder committed during 2001-2012

16. Casualties under Police Firing and Lathi Charge during 2001-2012

17. Rankwise details of Police Personnel during 2001-2012

18. Rankwise details of Women Police during 2001-2012

19. Custodial Deaths, Cases registered, Chargesheeted & Cases Convicted for deaths in Police Custody during 2001-2012

Supporting an enemy nation does not fall under sportsmanship...

Along with benefits, there are obligations. One needs to take them both together or neither..

Only a moron will support beating someone up for speaking a particular language..On the other hand, supporting an enemy nation deserves nothing less than a firm hand of behavior correction.

& your point is ..... ???

BJP getting elected to power won't mean the country going up in flames.

But it does mean, the brand of nationalism will get co-opted into the mainstream.

Hopefully, that means they will excercise that at the ballot, and not with a machete.

Back
Top Bottom