What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

It may not be perfect but it is far better than any country in South Asia.

tumblr_mugxucDX7Q1stapdyo1_400.gif

would not comment further about 'Indian version of secularism' ...... :angel:

:lol:

pag-250x271.jpg

as a Pakistani observer of Indian politics, I am quit happy with the failure of secularism in India ........ :whistle:
Oh Paaji we are very happy to choose "Communal" BJP if it ensures our development. Let Muslims choose "Secular" Congress and SP and continue to wallow in Vote Bank Politics.

pag-250x271.jpg

as a Pakistani observer of Indian politics, I am quit happy with the failure of secularism in India ........ :whistle:
You think, and I trust your intellect - that's why I say -
Secularism can never fail in India. It never has, never will. You, sir, need to understand the difference between secularism and mob violence.
:)
But that said, we can live without your certificate - no offense.

tumblr_mugxucDX7Q1stapdyo1_400.gif

would not comment further about 'Indian version of secularism' ...... :angel:

:lol:
The best definition of Secularism is India First. It panders to no Hindu or Muslim. It just believes in "Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas" - With Everyone, Development for Everyone.

This is true secularism.

there is a saying
sawan ke andhe ko bas hara hi nazar aata hai

no one gave a fcuk when an Indian(Hindu) sheltered around 150 Indians(Muslims) during the riots. :coffee:

and look who is calling India communal :rofl::rofl:

enuff said 8-)

Oh Paaji we are very happy to choose "Communal" BJP if it ensures our development. Let Muslims choose "Secular" Congress and SP and continue to wallow in Vote Bank Politics.

My dear unfortunately the current Indian political situation des not seems like 'Secularism Vs Communalism' but it is 'Development Vs Secularism' ..... which mean the economic failure of secular political segment of society .....

But as a established fact Development and communalism can not exist together ..... now you people can figure the equation of India political and social future ..... :cool:

Good i was also not in a mood comparing it with Jinnah's Pakistan ;)

Na no need to as even today you can't surpass Pakistan, about future comparison ...... its to early ...... for a Pakistani to comment ....... :devil: :devil:

You think, and I trust your intellect - that's why I say -
Secularism can never fail in India. It never has, never will. You, sir, need to understand the difference between secularism and mob violence.
:)
But that said, we can live without your certificate - no offense.

Dear I understand the difference b/w the both ..... but try to figure out the difference in attitude and political approach of Indian masses then the previous BJP rule ...... its not the first time BJP is coming into power ......

Dear I understand the difference b/w the both ..... but try to figure out the difference in attitude and political approach of Indian masses then the previous BJP rule ...... its not the first time BJP is coming into power ......

Indeed, its not the first time BJP is coming into power.

but why are you neglecting the fact that mindset of he people has changed a lot since then ?

masses are more educated, liberal and believe in accountability.

you perform well you stay in the power . . you don't perform . . . to raasta naapo or agle ko chance do :)

Didnt get your point??

My dear unfortunately the current Indian political situation des not seems like 'Secularism Vs Communalism' but it is 'Development Vs Secularism' ..... which mean the economic failure of secular political segment of society .....

But as a established fact Development and communalism can not exist together ..... now you people can figure the equation of India political and social future ..... :cool:

Na no need to as even today you can't surpass Pakistan, about future comparison ...... its to early ...... for a Pakistani to comment ....... :devil: :devil:

I respect you a lot. You are not a jingoistic poster. Please tell me according to you what is the definition of secularism?

Unfortunately in India these days the definition of secularism is reduced to being anti Hindu and minority appeasement. I do not believe in this definition. As stated previously I feel the best definition of secularism is India First which ensures development for all irrespective of their religion.

A. A country who's minorites are running away from country at a faster speed than the speed of lightning should not be talking about Secularism.

B. A country which constitutionally discriminates against its minorities with laws such a blasphemy law for example should not be talking about Secularism.

C. A country in which people on news channels still discuss the meaning of secularism because they can't come to consensus on it's meaning and largely consider it the same as being an atheist should not be talking about secularism. We all see how Pakistanis get riled up when someone in Pakistan raises a question the question of making Pakistan secular. Quaid-e-Azam ne karaardaat main kya kaha tha ... I have been hearing Pakistanis discuss this for last 5 years since I became interested learning about the country.

D. A country where a man can call for massacring of Hindus ( a religious minority in that country) on National Television and does not even attract an interruption let alone a reprimand or punishment from the anchor or other panelists should not be talking about secularism. I won't even go as far as talking about taking legal action against him.

E. People of a country who cannot differentiate between poor governance and secularism should not be talking about secularism.

@Indians- We all know constitutionally India is secular , we have secular laws and a fiercely secular judiciary. Never in the last 66 years of Independence has there even been a mass movement for turning India into a Hindu state which means that the masses accept India's secular constitution and laws. THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

As for the people who indulge in riots , it is obvious that in a population of 1.2 billion in a poor country you will find some deviant nutcases. In fact such murderous nutcases also exist in many developed countries like USA, UK and Norway etc. That does not mean that they are not secular.

We don't need to justify ourselves to anyone , least of all to Pakistanis that too those who are not interested in a constructive debate about the issue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom