What's new

Like Palestinians, Muslims of Muzaffarnagar forego their right to return

Wow wow wow ....you mean thousands of miniorties got killed with the help of state politicians but again it doesnt matter because you are constitutionally secular :lol: Thats was exactly my point ,practically secularism simply don,t exist in india,it,s just a drama which exist in your constitutional books.

At least we are constitutionally secular :coffee: Your minorities are getting killed, and you dont even have the constitution :lol:

this is so sad story... and a forgotten one... nobody is covering it in news, I wonder why.
Because of Akhilesh Yadav. Everyone knows BSP isa a party of goondas/gangsters. If you print anything negative about UP Govt, you will get beaten up by his goons. Exactly why Modi needs to come ot power in UP soon to get rid of this goonda-gardi

Wow wow wow ....you mean thousands of miniorties got killed with the help of state politicians but again it doesnt matter because you are constitutionally secular :lol: Thats was exactly my point ,practically secularism simply don,t exist in india,it,s just a drama which exist in your constitutional books.
Look mate - read this post everytime you have a question vis-a-vis secularism in India

1. Our country - our way
2. 'Thousands of Minorities getting killed' - Ok (not necessarily accepting it)
3. We are like this - and will remain like this.
4. We will still call ourselves secular.
5. Guess how much we care if you consider us secular or not? - Yes that is a rhetorical question. :coffee:

If you have any question repeat from point 1. Hope this is clear. From time to time, this topic is raised and the regular Indian defensive posturing is just sickening. :hitwall: You can call us anything, or not call us at all for that matter. We could care less.

@notsuperstitious @audi @hinduguy @Roybot @chak de INDIA @Indischer @levina
I think this is the best way to answer such same mundane repeated troll questions

Because of Akhilesh Yadav. Everyone knows BSP isa a party of goondas/gangsters. If you print anything negative about UP Govt, you will get beaten up by his goons. Exactly why Modi needs to come ot power in UP soon to get rid of this goonda-gardi
akhilesh is from SP.. but am pretty sure pro cogress and pro bjp news sources will try to bring it to light.

You are being intentionally thick, certainly law and order failure is evident here. But that has nothing to do with secularism for crying out loud.

A typical pakistani looks at secularism as if its like a magic pill like islam for all of life's problems and abuses secularism pointing out each and every failure of various different aspects of governance.

Thats just illiterate.

well bhai think of it this way what happened in mujjafarnagar satrted when some over zelous "muslim youth" try to molest a jat hindu girl and when the so called "secular UP govt" was reluctant to take any action against them the anger in hindus & jats started to rise and it boiled owt when the brother and uncle of the girl were killed by a "muslim mob" as they had vantured into a muslim area

now instaead of controlling the riots UP govt eyt again tried to play politics which rubbed the jats wrong way hence muslims fearing jat anger are reluctant to "go back"

now i dont understand when muslims are killed in pakistan by there fellow muslims on trivial matters what right pakistanies have to talk about 'tolerence & secularims' in india

bhai with all deu respect first get your own house in order then try to teach india how they should work or live in harmony .... no hard feelings but there is a limit to "india obsession" and my friend its time your "azeesz humwatan" ponder over it "look at your own mistakes & try to rectuify it rather than think whats happeniing across the border" as it in no way obstructs or effects the life of common pakistani ... cheers mate

So at least you accepted your reality and that,s all i wanted from you.Thanks )
Good. Now take a cookie.
images

Back
Top Bottom