What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

I bet even by offering lakhs to people.. Sangh pariwar Mf...can't convert... Lol

Here its more about this that Indian Muslims and Indian Christians are showing their loyalty to the nation. Its like a race now who is a more loyal Indian which is making people of all the communities to help each other within their communities. The current situation has increased the wave of nationalism in all the Indians irrespective of their religion.

Dude, it is Rs5lakh per person. Pulling out my calculator here. Let's see, if I can get 20 people in my family (including my 2 year old son) to umm cut off a slice of their meat and become Muslims and then get them to revert in Delhi that will be Rs5lakh x 20. My next holiday is on Hinduism :D

Lol true that!

Great offer. I might convert to Christianity and then convert back to Hinduism to avail this incredible offer. :D

not a familyman here, per person kya rate mil raha ? :big_boss:

Last edited:
Conversion to Islam solely for marriage not valid: Allahabad High Court - IBNLive

Dec 19, 2014 at 03:53pm IST
Conversion to Islam solely for marriage not valid: Allahabad High Court

Allahabad: In a significant judgement, the Allahabad High Court has ruled that the religious conversion of girls "without their faith and belief in Islam" and "solely for the purpose of marriage" to Muslim boys could not be held valid.

Justice Surya Prakash Kesarwani passed the order while dismissing a batch of petitions filed by five couples, hailing from different districts of Uttar Pradesh, who had sought "protection as married couple".

In each case, the boys were Muslim while the girls were Hindus who got converted to Islam for solemnising "nikah".

In his order earlier this week, Justice Kesarwani quoted a Supreme Court order of 2000 wherein it was laid down that "conversion of religion of a non-Muslim without any real change of belief in Islam and only for the purpose of marriage is void".

I bet even by offering lakhs to people.. Sangh pariwar Mf...can't convert... Lol

Great offer. I might convert to Christianity and then convert back to Hinduism to avail this incredible offer. :D

Einstein.. why not go for the jackpot...5 Lakh?

Dude, it is Rs5lakh per person. Pulling out my calculator here. Let's see, if I can get 20 people in my family (including my 2 year old son) to umm cut off a slice of their meat and become Muslims and then get them to revert in Delhi that will be Rs5lakh x 20. My next holiday is on Hinduism :D

Either u didn't understand or u don't want to understand Maulana...

5 LAKH is not given to individual Muslim, On Average 5 Lakh spend in bringing back a Hindu-Muslim to His real religion.

If more Hindu-Muslim revert back to there religion per capita cost will go down. Its like LCA. Per unit LCA cost is 32 Million but if IAF orders 100+ LCA the cost will come down to 25 millon USD...

hope u get it..

@mods, please change the title, Its ill-informing...

5-lakh cost/spend-for-muslim-2-lakh cost/spend-for-christian-family-to-switch-to-hinduism-dharm-jagran-manch

We Muslims Rule 1200 Years on India, Hindus are in Majority and Muslims are always in Minority! but after 1200 Years of rule, no one able to pin point any ruler who force Hindus to convert their religion. In that proof i would like to say Hindus in our Region are still in Majority!

We Muslims Rule 1200 Years on India, Hindus are in Majority and Muslims are always in Minority! but after 1200 Years of rule, no one able to pin point any ruler who force Hindus to convert their religion. In that proof i would like to say Hindus in our Region are still in Majority!

Because you Muslims were tackled by we Hindus.. Our Rajputana, Sikhism, Marathas and our terrain save us from Islamisation.

1. Afganistan and Pakistan: Buddism can't stand at barbarism of Islam and terrorists like Gauri and Gazni converted most.
2. Persia: They couldn't stand up and whole parsis were converted to Islam..
3. Arabia: they couldn't hold up there ground all become Muslism

Remember our Sikh Gurus, whom you skinned alive, threw in boiling oils, still they didn't converted to Arabic man made religion.

You were not humane, rather we were resilient due to which you rule india for 300 years still you couldn't convert us all... When these terrorists use to attack , they kept Koran in one hand and sword in other hand. Those who don't accept Koran were forced to accept Sword...

those who converted via Sufism, turned to ISIS/Good-Taliban ideology in few decades.

Because you Muslims were tackled by we Hindus.. Our Rajputana, Sikhism, Marathas and our terrain save us from Islamisation.

1. Afganistan and Pakistan: Buddism can't stand at barbarism of Islam and terrorists like Gauri and Gazni converted most.
2. Persia: They couldn't stand up and whole parsis were converted to Islam..
3. Arabia: they couldn't hold up there ground all become Muslism

Remember our Sikh Gurus, whom you skinned alive, threw in boiling oils, still they didn't converted to Arabic man made religion.

You were not humane, rather we were resilient due to which you rule india for 300 years still you couldn't convert us all... When these terrorists use to attack , they kept Koran in one hand and sword in other hand. Those who don't accept Koran were forced to accept Sword...

those who converted via Sufism, turned to ISIS/Good-Taliban ideology in few decades.

Brother,

I dont know why u forget the terrorism of RSS in Gujrat, Terror activites of Tamils etc etc.
About Rajputana, sikhism, Marathas, Our Muslim rulers always fought war with them, our Muslims rulers never invade civilians, and killed them in their cities. If you have any example that any Muslims ruler except in War, invade the cities and commit the mass murders then let me know!
Brother about the Buddhism, Buddhism lost his ground not only in china, but in Japan, Korea also! so its nothing to do with Muslims.
The topic is, any Muslim ruler force someone to accept Islam? then simple answer is no, and if Muslim Rulers ever force someone to accept Islam, then Hindus were never in Majority in that region.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom