What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

Cows do not spread diseases. It is okay if owners let the cow live its old life in freedom. I do not understand your kind of morality where murder is considered humane. Perhaps that is what you are going to do to your parents too.

Stupidity should have limit.
Cows eat and defecate which leads to garbage which serves as depots for spread of diseases.
My parents are not cows but homo sapiens,,,perhaps u come from a different species.

This should be taken seriously.This matter is no more limited to Indians muslims only.We need to take some bold action

Yes, convert to Hinduism. This drive for conversion should reach across the borders. You might get special bonus for NRH quota.

Cows eat and defecate which leads to garbage which serves as depots for spread of diseases.
My parents are not cows but homo sapiens,,,perhaps u come from a different species.

Bachre. :D

That cow protection has lead to old stray cows roaming in 100's on streets spreading garbage and diseases.Owners simply leave an old cow on street.

Best is to give it a painless death and either burn the carcass or export the meat.

But u need education to understand this sickular logic.

I will start a viscious cycle of conversion and reconversion between competing groups.
Remember china trumps usa in production.Why??:rofl:
India is one of the largest meat supplier. I worked with Mr Kureshi of hind agro and got the stunning figures.
In India you can sell beaf with licence.

We were also close to pink revolution. But that might have effected our food ratio. Since meat uses much more energy in term of food.

Cows can be used for milk or leather. BT do u know we less cow per person than any country in West or East. Except for a few island nations. It's just pseudo Indian behaviour that we don't consume but let the bovine suffer a horrible life.

Make them have a good life may be short but meating full.

Cows recycle the plants and grass and shrubs and their defecation is what enriches the soil and revitalizes it. It is only in your stupid brain that it equates to disease. All over rural India people live in houses with dung floors and walls and I have not seen anyone of them be ill due to it.

The worth of a civilization is measured by how it cares of its animals. You are nothing but a psycho who only measures things in terms of money.

It's ironic that some spiritual beings of higher order doesn't equate everything on the monetary values, yet morally supports the group which offers money to the people of other religion to convert to Hinduism.

Incredible India. :P

Cows recycle the plants and grass and shrubs and their defecation is what enriches the soil and revitalizes it. It is only in your stupid brain that it equates to disease. All over rural India people live in houses with dung floors and walls and I have not seen anyone of them be ill due to it.

The worth of a civilization is measured by how it cares of its animals. You are nothing but a psycho who only measures things in terms of money.
Meat = MORE ENERGY CONSUMPTION

PLANT= LESS.

cow dung carry lot of disease. You know how much plastic and garbage they eat.

And how DARE CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR MUM AND DAD TO HAVE GARBAGE for recycle. What kind of bachra you are?

Meat = MORE ENERGY CONSUMPTION

PLANT= LESS.

cow dung carry lot of disease. You know how much plastic and garbage they eat.

And how DARE CAN YOU ALLOW YOUR MUM AND DAD TO HAVE GARBAGE for recycle. What kind of bachra you are?

Meat uses more resources to produce, plant is more efficient and healthy for the planet.

Cow dung carries no diseases. Yeah we should ban plastics. Not ban cows on the streets.

Cow is not my mum or my dad, but she is my friend and if she wants to eat garbage let her eat it. It is her free will.

Mrs Skull and Bones is Catholic.

Scientologists are even bigger bunch of idiots.

You got a chick with that Nano technology.

O M G..

Meat uses more resources to produce, plant is more efficient and healthy for the planet.

Cow dung carries no diseases. Yeah we should ban plastics. Not ban cows on the streets.

Cow is not my mum or my dad, but she is my friend and if she wants to eat garbage let her eat it. It is her free will.

What about Bulls?

Are they friendly?

As explained, no one is being offered money. The money is for conversion process involved and not a hand out. Like saying I spent so and so much money on my wedding expenses does not translate into money being doled out as dowry, it is just the expense involved in getting married.

What about Bulls?

Are they friendly?

Yes, bulls too. They are friends of the planet.

You got a chick with that Nano technology.

O M G..

What about Bulls?

Are they friendly?
Do you really think dad are friendly. They are normally pain in arse.

He believe in bull and cows. All the beautiful things like dung and disease.

Why people are so anti Goat? They offers more or less the same benefit as a Gow Mata, yet not being covered under the reservation of Hindutwa?

Back
Top Bottom