What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

This is what Practically India's Secularism is. You can deny it, but that's the bitter reality. :whistle:
Yes I can, because its not secularism.

Just because because some moron calls the moon a star, it does not make it one.

Yes I can, because its not secularism.

Just because because some moron calls the moon a star, it does not make it one.

Baring some people, what I said in earlier posts is the Secularism in India for them. India is a Pesudo Secular Society - A Country where your Religion decides what rules are going to be applied to you. :whistle: Mano ya na Mano :lol:

What is for an Atheist like @Skull and Bones ?? @SarthakGanguly @seiko Any Idea for Atheists??...:D

LOLwa, these religious nut jobs can't put a price on logic and rationality. :D

And neither I crave for money, I earn enough to meet my requirements, if I don't, then I reduce my requirements, the thing my father taught me when we didn't had enough. And I'm atheist by choice, no one can pay me enough to buy my free will.

Pictures of our Original Constitution of INDIA ,

1-jpg.153441

part-4-jpg.153442
part-12-jpg.153443

part-13-jpg.153444

Looks like or Founding fathers were the Original Hindutvadi.

This word "Secularism" was added in 1975, into indian Constitution by Indira Gandhi, under Emergency rule. During emergency, parliament was dismissed and whole power remained in two hands - PM(Indira) and President(Fakhruddin). Before inserting such Constitutional amendment, you need parliement debate and voting. She took neither of it & ordered Fakhruddin to sign an unilateral ordinance(a single person VETO).

This is why none of her opponent parties has accepted this claim of "secular india", which remains a farce. For those who are wondering what indian Constitution was originally in 1947, they should see this pic(photos of Ram,Sita & Laxman on 1st edition of indian Constitution.)

In Samvidhan Sabha debate, B.R.Ambedkar said - "Secularism has no relevance for India. It was invented for European religions. I refuse to insert this word in Constitution as its fit in our indian context & philosophies".

(read Supreme Court's decision on "Constitution" in 1994. It said - "Hindutva(same as Hinduness/core-principles) is nectar of indian Constitution").

Quoting from posts of
@JaiShriAllahNath and Manvan.

Damn,,never knew this.
But dosen't matter....................actions speak louder than this.

And neither I crave for money, I earn enough to meet my requirements, if I don't, then I reduce my requirements, the thing my father taught me when we didn't had enough. And I'm atheist by choice, no one can pay me enough to buy my free will.

As i said earlier i am willing to become a devout hindu...............give me 5 lakh:lol:

This Secularism is responsible for where the country is. :whistle:

View attachment 164036

This is not secularism,,stop reading propaganda articles.

Damn,,never knew this.
But dosen't matter....................actions speak louder than this.

As i said earlier i am willing to become a devout hindu...............give me 5 lakh:lol:

Actions do speak louder than words which is why cow is protected in India. Which is why the govt control the affairs of Hindu temples. It is a Hindu state.

Baring some people, what I said in earlier posts is the Secularism in India for them. India is a Pesudo Secular Society - A Country where your Religion decides what rules are going to be applied to you. :whistle: Mano ya na Mano :lol:

That may be true for brainwashed chaps like......:angel:

After joining the workforce, 5 lakhs will be a months salary bro. It has to be more than 60 to get an appointment with me. :P

Actions do speak louder than words which is why cow is protected in India. Which is why the govt control the affairs of Hindu temples. It is a Hindu state.

That cow protection has lead to old stray cows roaming in 100's on streets spreading garbage and diseases.Owners simply leave an old cow on street.

Best is to give it a painless death and either burn the carcass or export the meat.

But u need education to understand this sickular logic.

After joining the workforce, 5 lakhs will be a months salary bro. It has to be more than 60 to get an appointment with me. :P

I will start a viscious cycle of conversion and reconversion between competing groups.
Remember china trumps usa in production.Why??:rofl:

Oh please you're an atheist because Mrs.Skull-and-Bones is an atheist and she made you into one ! :disagree:

Otherwise you were more inclined towards Scientology than anything else ! :unsure:

Its not rate, Its money spend on activities. The money don't go to person hand, it is used for event arrangement ...

Why would money spent on activities be different? You will take total head count and divide with total expenditure. This is the money that changed hands.

This should be taken seriously.This matter is no more limited to Indians muslims only.We need to take some bold action

Oh please you're an atheist because Mrs.Skull-and-Bones is an atheist and she made you into one ! :disagree:

Otherwise you were more inclined towards Scientology than anything else ! :unsure:

Mrs Skull and Bones is Catholic.

Scientologists are even bigger bunch of idiots.

That cow protection has lead to old stray cows roaming in 100's on streets spreading garbage and diseases.Owners simply leave an old cow on street.

Best is to give it a painless death and either burn the carcass or export the meat.

But u need education to understand this sickular logic.

Cows do not spread diseases. It is okay if owners let the cow live its old life in freedom. I do not understand your kind of morality where murder is considered humane. Perhaps that is what you are going to do to your parents too.

Back
Top Bottom