What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

Guys ,I can see a possible larger game plan behind this.
Why should they made all this with this much of publicity?

I can see a possible implementation of stronger anti conversion law.

why is the cost for Muslim higher than Christian family , any MBAs with answers ?
Rs 5 Lakh for a Muslim and Rs 2 Lakh for a Christian? Here's the calculation:

draw-FFT.GIF

Go figure! :P

Guys ,I can see a possible larger game plan behind this.
Why should they made all this with this much of publicity?

I can see a possible implementation of stronger anti conversion law.

That would be even more stupid then goons going around arm twisting and offering ration cards etc for conversion

It is someone's personal choice if they want to believe something or not laws demanding you remain religion x and can never utilise your free will to change are retarded

Tei Kashmiri Lore vichh nahin ho sakdaa ? Aiweiin jiwwennn Punjab enter hondeiian ii Kashmiri Kashmiri nahin rehndaa ? Aaa pataa nahin Kashmiri nahin hoyaa koi cameleon dii nasal wargaa hoyaa ! :unsure:

And thats the extent of my Punjabi ! :ashamed:

Purrr jiniii viii aaandiii ehhh @Sidak koluuun changiii aandiii ehhh; uddiii tarahan meiii Punjabi deiii naa teiii Hindi vich galll baaat nahin karniii shuru kar deindaan ! :p:

Unlike you, I wasn't not even born and raised in Punjab. Have lived all my Life in Russia, Delhi & Maharashtra. Tere toh wade Punjabi Aundi Mullah Ji, shart la loh?

You guys should made up your mind.. When we dress St.Mary with Indian dress, you will say we are stealiing Indian culture.. When we decide to follow the faith as it is, you will say we are trying to be westerners.. So what should we do?

Mary in a saree has been around for a long time, but Mary carrying Ganesha? Surely that is not whom she birthed? Was she Shiva's wife too?

That would be even more stupid then goons going around arm twisting and offering ration cards etc for conversion

It is someone's personal choice if they want to believe something or not laws demanding you remain religion x and can never utilise your free will to change are retarded

If you dont know anything about the Conversion in India.then please dont comment about it.
I have enouggh experience about their stupid tricks when I got
a evangelical paper in front of the my temple after my visit.
Can I ask you one question?
What would be your reaction if someone distribute some non sense papers in front of religious place?
Huge funding from West and Saudi Wahabis is using for this.
A good anti conversion bill can stop this nonsense.

@Bang Galore :

That is a problematic proposal, because then religion becomes the state's business, rather that a personal affair. There may be practical benefits to that, but in principle (both from a religious as well as a secular POV), the state should not interfere in affairs of personal religious faiths. Why should a govt have the authority to issue religion compliance certificates? The last thing we want is letting the govt define who is a "real hindu" or "real whatever" - we know the path that leads to. Govt should neither convert anybody, or prevent anybody from converting voluntarily. (Monetary inducement is also voluntary.)

In an ideal world I would agree with you. Many states in India have an anti-conversion law already. My point is purely driven by practical issues . Religion is among the biggest source of strife in India, we have to be able to regulate proselytisation for purely law & order basis. Marriages are registered, any conversion can be too. The state will just have data to look at, any sudden skewing in the pattern will show up. There will have be no grounds to stop any conversion if the individual states his/her willingness.

I agree with the thrust of your argument, I'm one of the last people to ask for more government control over private lives. In this point however, I'm driven by the idea of preventing a potential law & order issue. I'm sure many will disagree & I can't really argue against their view, this is just a personal opinion that may well be unpractical or wrong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom